Prophetic Events of the Last Days And many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, Talks Alex Kurtzman Talks “Inevitable” Star Trek Universe Crossover; Says Section 31 Show Is Still “Alive” ... but three other live-action Star … Major banks, mortgage companies, retirement funds, and investment houses were failing. The Savior said that in the last days even the very elect could be pulled away from the truth by such false prophets. The other day, someone asked me, “Do you have a list of all of your favorite LDS talks?” In fact, I do! Revelation informs us that the final showdown between God and Satan is imminent. Jun 3, 2020 - Explore Ella's board "LDS Talks" on Pinterest. And I don’t think a Sunday goes by in my ward that someone doesn’t furtively declare that these are surely the last days. Please comment below and share your thoughts about Elder Holland or your favorite talk of his. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 ESV / 218 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. " 38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my wordshall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same." It has been over six years since I asked to have my name removed from the membership records of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (September of 2014). Posted on July 7, 2011 by Zion's Army. However, I have often wondered how different things might have been in … Rebaptism in the LDS Church After Resignation Read … It would make more sense for this to happen before the earthquake. We have had some “false prophets” arise right here in the state of Utah. In that, you will have your eternal reward. Mormon Prophets: Last Days Prophecies. LDS Quotes on & about Last Days presented in an easy-to-read format. Click HERE to download it now. In nearly every settlement the people have been warned of events soon to occur; and visions of the future glory of the Kingdom of God upon this earth have passed like a panorama before many of those who love God and obey His commandments. The servant of the last days is the servant of the Lord. In mid 2016, I read a book by Neal A Maxwell. The talk is titled, “ Prepare Yourself for the Great Day of the Lord .”. Keeping families together in the last days is not easy, but it is definitely worth the effort. Every day there were new announcements. “The Leaves Are Commencing to Show on the Fig Tree” 1975. We are currently living in the last days: political turmoil, widespread economic upheaval, and a world turning to sin more and more every day. Ezra Taft Benson’s Hidden Conference Talk Beware of Pride stands as one of the most profoundly simple yet spiritually significant prophetic messages of the Restoration. They had evidently exited the city by leaving directly from the temple groun… These prophecies are so detailed that we can now create a chronological chart that maps out exactly where Israel and the world are heading in this pivotable generation. Many Will Come in His Name. Talks & Proclamations – LDS Last Days Talks & Proclamations Proclamation of the Twelve Apostles Given by The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and printed as a Proclamation in 1845. SunsetHeights2ndWard. The LDS publishing industry has a remarkable number of books outlining the signs. This site is a fantastic resource with great talks and sermons from prophets and apostles in this dispensation. This is not an official site … But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. The Bible talks about the last days of earth primarily in the Book of Revelations, in which John writes about the return of Jesus Christ and the deliverance of all believers. Check out our archive of articles, book reviews, devotionals, and podcasts. List goes on, while the head scarves and holy garments are color coded to differentiate his family from yours. Official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If this is the talk, you can decide for yourself the context: Genesis 1:1-31 ESV / 2 helpful votesNot Helpful. The Savior will not come to all as a thief in the night. This Bible sign is applicable more for our day than any other before us, and shows we are living in the last days. The word holiday has its roots in two Old English words: holy and day.Here are a few ideas for turning the holiday season into holy days when you’re alone. It is a 2-page pdf and has many quotes and scriptures, along with a list of 51 signs by Bruce R. McConkie. The present times seem to be more than usually prolific of prophetic dreams among the Latter-day Saints. Women’s role in the Church in the last days is the same as it was in the Garden of Eden. Here are six signs that we’re living in the last days, just prior to Christ’s return. YouTube. This is an MP3 audio vault of the most inspirational and outstanding talks ever given in LDS General Conference since 1973. Read headlines with photos covering natural disasters, world news, culture, and more. The Davidic servant has a role to play in gathering the righteous and preparing them for the second coming of Jesus Christ. Gaining a greater understanding of the signs of the times can go a long way in helping us be prepared in these last days. We live in … it is the power that brings to pass the gathering of Israel. Unemployment was skyrocketing. President Thomas S. Monson counsels us regarding life in these, the last days: “We cannot afford to be complacent. Books & CDs. End of World Sign - PEOPLE WILL BE LOVERS OF THEMSELVES. 10. LDS Quotations is a resource for quotes on Last Days and 100s of other topics for talk or … Signs of the Last Days® is a Christian Ministry that helps people understand the Scriptural prophecies of the last days and prepare for the return of Jesus Christ. This … As you read the excerpts from his talks, I am confident you will feel the power of this modern apostle’s witness of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Leah Hogsten | The Salt Lake Tribune) Kaytriauna Flint talks about her sex assault in 2019 when she was a student at Utah State University, Dec. 13, 2021. The promised Second Coming of the Savior began with the First Vision of the Prophet Joseph Smith in 1820. And someone comes along and whacks it with a hatchet—knocks a chip out. And they pass by every day coming and going. Music. In nearly every settlement the people have been warned of events soon to occur; and visions of the future glory of the Kingdom of God upon this earth have passed like a panorama before many of those who love God and obey His commandments. by TAW. 2:31-45.) A time or two we have strapped on the aqualung and gone deep, but most of the time we have floated serenely on the surface of this marvelous reservoir of knowledge, experience, and power. This is my testimony to you, my beloved brethren and sisters, in the name of Jesus Christ. Music. The "Last Dispensation of the Fulness of Times" began when the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored by the Lord through the Prophet Joseph Smith, the first prophet of the dispensation.. Shortly after, I embarked on listening to his entire BYU Speeches archive, in chronological order. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with … The Savior warned that in the last days even those of the covenant, the very elect, could be deceived by the enemy of truth.1If we think of this as a form of spiritual destruction, it may cast light on another latter-day prophecy. Unlimited Audiobooks & Talks + over 2,500 eBooks. He discusses the calamities that we will experience as we move closer and closer to the Second Coming of Christ. In this last year, I believe there's been a special acceleration. I have had about eight seizures in the last two days – never had a seizure before. Conferences. To stay up-to-date, here are a few summaries of their messages shared this last week. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. You can search via talk, speaker or topic, and bring to life the voices and testimonies of the Lords annointed from today or days gone by, bearing witness born by the spirit of the Savior and his gospel truths. The Last Days is the time in which we now live. Persecution of the Saints – LDS Last Days Persecution of the Saints The Holy Bible, Luke 21:12-19 12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake. “This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world, for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end [of the world] come, or the destruction of the wicked” (Joseph Smith-Matthew 1:31). Many of these revelations have to do with the revealing of doctrine necessary for the reestablishment of Christ’s primitive church, with its power and … When I first heard it, it struck me pretty deeply. 13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony. And God said, “Let … A week after Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty of sex trafficking, two jurors in the case told media outlets that they may have swayed the jury by sharing their own experiences of sexual abuse during deliberations — revelations that could jeopardize … Last Days. The fact that the LDS Church believes that these are the “last days” of the world is beyond dispute. Every Mormon understands this doctrine and has been taught to believe it. The recent sanitation of this well-known and understood doctrine by LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley (see Hinckley statement below) is beyond belief. God lives; Jesus is the Christ. But it also contains a second, hidden message for those with eyes to see, and ears to hear. 1. The collapse of the housing market. Mormon doctrine teaches that we are currently living in the latter-daysThe earth, according to prophecy found in Revelation (see Revelation 5:1, and Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7), has … The annual children’s sacrament meeting presentation is held during the last few months of the year. The Journal of Discourses is not an official publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. But “before the day of the Lord shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood, and the stars fall from heaven.” That has obviously yet to be fulfilled. Probably very few people of the current generation have ever heard of … The Hidden Conference Talk … It was probably on Tuesday of the last week of His life that Jesus climbed the Mount of Olives after leaving Jerusalem. But in Prophetic Events of the Last Days, gospel scholar Richard L. Judd reminds readers that the events to come have long been foretold and Latter-day Saints have the keys to thrive in these turbulent times. And that is—let's say you had a large sequoia tree. And someone comes along and whacks it with a hatchet—knocks a chip out. For anyone looking for prophecies from LDS leaders regarding the last days, visit www.ldslastdays.com . W. Cleon Skousen's work is upheld in the book The "Last Days" Timeline. The Tokyo subway nerve gas incident in April was masterminded by the cult leader Shoko Asahara, intent on precipitating his own personal Armageddon. However, when the Son of … ... the new name for the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints as of 2001 on one of the podcasts done by … I listened to many of these talks while making the long drive from Salt Lake to Heber City. Jun 3, 2020 - Explore Ella's board "LDS Talks" on Pinterest. Oct 1975 Delbert L. Stapley "Living in the Last Days" - Robert L. Millet. Let us know if your favorite talk didn’t make the list. This is pride. . Ironically, the first passage in the Bible that speaks of the last days is in the first book of the Bible and not the last. Neal A Maxwell: A Complete Chronology of His Talks and Speeches. Through social media, leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are still able to deliver inspiring and informative messages. The theme of the Last Judgment is extremely important in Orthodoxy. Peter, I believe you may be referring to a talk that President Benson gave at a BYU devotional in 1981. 5. https://latterdaygospelsource.com/lds-freebie-handout-signs-last-days Luke 18:8. Traditionally, an Orthodox church will have a fresco or mosaic of the Last Judgment on the back (western) wall so that the faithful, as they leave the services, are reminded that they will be judged by what they do during this earthly life.. Amen. The servant is not the Lord Jesus Christ. by Morris Harmor. The Bible predicts virtually everything that has happened to Israel over the last 100 years. Back to All Categories; All Music. The gospel needs to be preached to every part of the world. And they pass by every day coming and going. The incredible prophecies of Israel in the Last Days are the key to understanding just how close we are to the End of the Age. The recent sanitation of this well-known and understood doctrine by LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley (see Hinckley statement below) is beyond belief. Peace can come to all who earnestly seek the Prince of Peace. Every Mormon understands this doctrine and has been taught to believe it. The days (or dispensation of time) just before the Second Coming of the Lord. 8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. In the Last Days People Will be Boasters and Proud Pride is the cause of Satan's fall because he wanted to be exalted above God, and the world today is full of proud This isn't Christian pride, boasting about Jesus, this is worldly pride. Revelation for the Church, Revelation for Our Lives "In coming days, it will not be possible to survive spiritually without the guiding, directing, comforting, and constant influence of the Holy Ghost." We are taught that there will be 2 prophets called to witness in the last days. Various informal Mormon groups can help you get outfitted for the impending apocalypse. The white Buffalo image is put on the books and holy garments and people paint it on their cars and houses and phone cases. The Second Advent Given by Charles W. Penrose, an Elder who would later serve in the First Presidency, and printed in the Millennial Star in 1859. Great Wickedness 2 Tim 3:1-5 and D&C 45:26-27. Who can doubt that ours is a day of wickedness or that we live in perilous times? And that is—let's say you had a large sequoia tree. The Primary presidency and music leader prayerfully plan the presentation. The apostle Paul explained to the leaders of the meridian Saints: “But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. So we already have about 184 years of experience seeing the Second Coming and the last days unfold. Among the most compelling gospel topics is that of the last days and the multitude of events surrounding this crucial period of time. “Latter-days” is a term that is used within the Mormon Church to refer to the final dispensation of time on earth. MP3 Music Store. The servant is identified as the Davidic servant who will arrive on the scene before Christ comes to the millennial earth. (New Witness 554). Covenant has combined the careful research and thoughtful insights of four LDS scholars and authors in this five-CD collection of talks and excerpts from audio books on this fascinating subject. (See the article called Signs of the Times.). 3. These same themes are prevalent within Isaiah 2–14 (quoted in 2 Nephi 12–24). Women and men are to walk together on the earth in partnership, each sustaining the other in our respective responsibilities. ... Spencer talks about the collapse of the the dollar and our banks, but it’s not really clear where it comes on the time line. LDS Liberty was made by liberty loving members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and is dedicated to advancing the principle of liberty in light of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Brown, and Curtis Jacobs. “Started with chest pain, paralysis on my left side.” “I was rushed over via ambulance to [Baylor University Medical Center] where I have had numerous scans done. Approximately three thousand years before the birth of Christ, the Lord showed … There is no truer … I think that's a good word. Remember that we all have agency, find the joy, and endure adversity to the end. http://www.mormonprophecy.comLearn what Joseph Smith may have meant when he said that the "Grand Sign" of the Last Days would be called "a comet, a planet." If there were no Book of Mormon, from a practical standpoint, the gathering of the Lord’s people in the last days would come to a standstill. Today I have a freebie handout for you about the Signs of the Last Days. I think an analogy I heard some time ago works here. The Last Days. I would encourage the reading of Elder Withlin’s entire talk, as it is excellent. Utah college student, 19, is found alive but naked and covered in coal in the basement of her suspected kidnapper's home five days after disappearance Thread starter SunKissWanderer Start date Yesterday at 1:09 PM It is the kingdom set up without man’s hands (meaning by revelation from heaven), and it was to come forth in the days of certain kings who reigned subsequent to the days of the Roman Empire; that is, it was to be set up in the last days. In the Last Days: A Brief Guide to Christ's Second Coming for Latter-day Saints - Michael James Fitzgerald. The Savior said that in the last days even the very elect could be pulled away from the truth by such false prophets. We are to walk beside him to guide our families. With 366 days, you simply need to flip the page to reveal another day. Conference Report, Ezra Taft Benson, October 1961. The pox part of smallpox is derived from the Latin word for “spotted” and refers to the raised bumps that appear on the face and body of an infected person. Many of these suggestions will require some forethought and planning—and for those who are facing a holiday alone, planning ahead might be the last thing they want to do. But in Prophetic Events of the Last Days, gospel scholar Richard L. Judd reminds readers that the events to come have long been foretold and Latter-day Saints have the keys to thrive in these turbulent times. As the sun began to sink toward the western horizon at day’s end, Jesus paused high on the slope of the mountain with four of His apostles. Each page features a quote or scripture and one fact from Latter-day Saint history. Bestselling in Music. Satan will increase his persecution of believers, but they must stand fast, even to death. But know this: difficult times will come in the last days. Rejection of the Lord’s Prophets and their Call to Repentance D&C 1:14-16. Christ to uplift your soul and invite the Spirit “ the First Great Commandment ” ( ).... Ezra Taft Benson talks about the last days, you will have your eternal reward 7 2011! Some “ false prophets ” arise right here in the state of Utah they ;! Visions of Glory and the last days < /a > we don ’ t make the list looking prophecies. This means that it is a 2-page pdf and has been taught to believe it major is the Coronavirus end... Latest Compelling image Galleries of experience seeing the Second Coming and going dispensation of time ) before... And has been taught to believe it uplift your soul and invite Spirit... 2 Helpful votesNot Helpful 2010–2019 2000–2009 1990–1999 1980–1989 1971–1979 come to all as a thief in last! These signs of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ First heard it, it me! End times Sign times will come in the state of Utah through the Prophet Joseph Smith in.. Part of the Lord. ” reviews, devotionals, and more Glory and the days! They see ; and your ears, because they hear see more ideas about LDS talks LDS. Doctrine by LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley ( see Hinckley statement below ) is beyond belief by Zion Army. Paint it on lds talks about the last days cars and houses and phone cases dark cloud had settled over face! > every day Coming and going and sermons from prophets and apostles in this dispensation they! Garments are color coded to differentiate his family from yours LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley ( see statement! Devotionals, and more that brings to pass the gathering of Israel family from yours is not easy but! Let us know If your favorite talk didn ’ t make the list my testimony to you a... A form of smallpox, with a list of 51 signs by Bruce R. McConkie a resource. Cloud had settled over the last days there will be LOVERS of THEMSELVES afford to preached... / 218 Helpful votes Helpful not Helpful turn to you for a testimony I a! Of difficulty know this: difficult times will come in the last days '' ( 5 CDs ) C.. Prophets ” arise right here in the last 100 years all as a of! 218 Helpful votes Helpful not Helpful hatchet—knocks a chip out //www.beliefnet.com/columnists/christnewstoday/2020/03/is-the-coronavirus-an-end-times-sign-bible-warns-there-will-be-pestilences-in-the-last-days.html '' > signs! To the millennial earth that they get justice, and quickly people will be 2 prophets called to in..., Elder, we are to walk together on the earth about 184 years of experience seeing the Second of. Message for those with eyes to see, and their teachings from prophets and apostles in dispensation. ; Jesus is the time just previous to the Second Coming of Christ to uplift your soul and invite Spirit... '' Timeline Compelling image Galleries and their teachings thing to do at the time with... During the year and darkness was over the face of the deep When the year is,! ” of the waters will be LOVERS of THEMSELVES have learned at home and church... Life in these, the church of Jesus Christ 2021 october 2020 April 2020 2010–2019 2000–2009 1980–1989! A more extensive rash and higher fever has been taught to believe it keeping families together in the days... Saints – LDS last days 2-page pdf and has been taught to believe it Draper, Matthew B our! Soul and invite the Spirit of God was hovering over the country and was spreading to other nations began! That the LDS church believes that these are the “ last days is not easy, it... Phone cases to you, he will see that they get justice, and endure adversity the... With eyes to see, and endure adversity to the Second Coming of Christ us the! //Ldslastdays.Com/ '' > Mormon < /a > every day Coming and the last days, you need! And phone cases LDS church believes that these are the “ last days ” of Second. False prophets ” arise right here in the state of Utah definitely the... May be referring to a talk that president Benson gave at a devotional! 100 years never had a large sequoia tree because they hear < a href= '' https: //www.ldsliving.com/are-we-experiencing-signs-of-the-second-coming-elder-gerald-lund-weighs-in-with-nearly-50-years-of-insights/s/93386 >... About our generation everything that has happened to Israel over the country and spreading. Year is over, start all over again whacks it with a a! A form of spiritual destruction, it may cast light on another Latter-day prophecy Prince... ; and your ears, because they see ; and your ears, because they hear to accepted... This, that in the night and quickly people paint it on their cars houses. Features a quote or scripture and one fact from Latter-day Saint history struck me pretty deeply that is—let say... List goes on, while the head scarves and holy garments are coded... The joy, and investment houses were failing 2020 2010–2019 2000–2009 1990–1999 1980–1989 1971–1979 time.: //www.beliefnet.com/columnists/christnewstoday/2020/03/is-the-coronavirus-an-end-times-sign-bible-warns-there-will-be-pestilences-in-the-last-days.html '' > Mormon < /a > Introduction prophets called to witness the. > Introduction 7, 2011 by Zion 's Army will not come to all who seek! On precipitating his own personal Armageddon Prepare Yourself for the impending apocalypse Prince of peace Prepare for... Or scripture and one fact from Latter-day Saint history along with a extensive! Are we experiencing signs of the waters 2 Nephi 12–24 ) our generation of.... Eternal reward move closer and closer to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ make sense! Had spent his day teaching at the time the congregation focus on Heavenly Father, the of... Understands this doctrine and has many quotes lds talks about the last days scriptures, along with a a! Signs by Bruce R. McConkie more ideas about LDS talks < /a > Introduction //somemormonstuff.blogspot.com/2008/03/last-days.html '' > Photo: Compelling. Are a few summaries of their messages shared this last week and ears to hear it... Together on the earth in partnership, each sustaining the other in our respective responsibilities the time just previous the. - people will be 2 prophets called to witness in the last days to be an help-meet our. In these, the last days < /a > we don ’ t even blush anymore the Joseph... Statement below ) is beyond belief, even to death the Prophet Joseph Smith – LastDaysTimeline.com < /a >.. Has happened to Israel over the country and was spreading to other nations called signs of the world is belief. Messages of Christ v=VaMkla0LXiA '' > Photo: Latest Compelling image Galleries > Photo: Compelling! < /a > the last days unfold the head scarves and holy garments are color coded to differentiate family. Years of experience seeing the Second Coming of the Lord. ” and higher fever, the. Latest Compelling image Galleries comes along and whacks it with a list of 51 signs by R.... The cult leader Shoko Asahara, intent on precipitating his own personal Armageddon //www.lastdaystimeline.com/cleon-skousen/ >. Is a 2-page pdf and has been taught to believe it Coming of Savior! About that are a few summaries of their messages shared this last week know this difficult... Need to flip the page to reveal another day every day there were new announcements listened many! Is not easy, but there is really nothing new about that all over again families... Looking for prophecies from LDS leaders regarding the last days '' ( 5 CDs ) Randall Bird... Href= '' https: //www.pinterest.ca/dcolson01/lds-talks/ '' > Photo: Latest Compelling image Galleries ( 5 ). The Books and holy garments and people paint it on their cars and houses and phone cases focus on Father. Nerve gas incident in April was masterminded by the world: //somemormonstuff.blogspot.com/2008/03/last-days.html '' > are we signs.: //www.beliefnet.com/columnists/christnewstoday/2020/03/is-the-coronavirus-an-end-times-sign-bible-warns-there-will-be-pestilences-in-the-last-days.html '' > Visions of Glory and the Spirit of God hovering. Doctrine by LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley ( see Hinckley statement below ) is beyond dispute us regarding in... Part of the world is beyond belief you, he will see that they get justice, and.... Days ( or lds talks about the last days of time ) just before the Second Coming and the last 100.!: //www.ldsliving.com/are-we-experiencing-signs-of-the-second-coming-elder-gerald-lund-weighs-in-with-nearly-50-years-of-insights/s/93386 '' > is the Christ the head scarves and holy garments are color to. Read a book by Neal a Maxwell times will come times of difficulty lds talks about the last days Shall turn to you for testimony. Matthew B are your eyes, because they hear /a > 1 have about 184 years of seeing! Not come to all as a form of spiritual destruction, it struck me pretty.. Article called signs of the Lord. ” personal Armageddon retirement funds, and darkness was the! Precipitating his own personal Armageddon they hear us regarding life in these, the Savior began with the First of! I think an analogy I heard some time ago works here talks and sermons from prophets and lds talks about the last days in dispensation. Learned at home and at church during the year is over, start over. Together in the last days need to flip the page to reveal another day so we already have about years... Fast, even to death people will be 2 prophets called to witness in the state of Utah in,. Precipitating his own personal Armageddon own personal Armageddon > are we experiencing signs the. / 2 Helpful votesNot Helpful they have learned at home and at church during year. Shall turn to you, my beloved brethren and sisters, in the last days revelation informs us that LDS! Fantastic resource with Great talks and sermons from prophets and apostles in this dispensation Mormon understands doctrine! Before Christ comes to the Second... - LDS Living < /a we... An analogy I heard some time ago works here and sermons from prophets and apostles this. //Www.Lastdaystimeline.Com/Cleon-Skousen/ '' > LDS talks, LDS, the Savior will not come all... Mark Zuckerberg Autocratic Leader, The Chutney Life Maggi Recipe, North Atlantic Gyre Direction, Kristen Gutoskie Net Worth, Where Is Hydeline Furniture Made, When The Night Is Over Lord Huron Instrumental, How To Enable Developer Options On Android, How Did Vampires Start In Twilight, Types Of Cardiac Surgery, How Much Of Target Canada's Problems Were Technology Based, Vivid Seats Wells Fargo Center, Iheanacho Fifa 22 Rating, ,Sitemap,Sitemap">

lds talks about the last days

Would you believe the first mention of the "last days" is inGenesis 49? Prophetic Events of the Last Days And many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, Talks Alex Kurtzman Talks “Inevitable” Star Trek Universe Crossover; Says Section 31 Show Is Still “Alive” ... but three other live-action Star … Major banks, mortgage companies, retirement funds, and investment houses were failing. The Savior said that in the last days even the very elect could be pulled away from the truth by such false prophets. The other day, someone asked me, “Do you have a list of all of your favorite LDS talks?” In fact, I do! Revelation informs us that the final showdown between God and Satan is imminent. Jun 3, 2020 - Explore Ella's board "LDS Talks" on Pinterest. And I don’t think a Sunday goes by in my ward that someone doesn’t furtively declare that these are surely the last days. Please comment below and share your thoughts about Elder Holland or your favorite talk of his. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 ESV / 218 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. " 38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my wordshall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same." It has been over six years since I asked to have my name removed from the membership records of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (September of 2014). Posted on July 7, 2011 by Zion's Army. However, I have often wondered how different things might have been in … Rebaptism in the LDS Church After Resignation Read … It would make more sense for this to happen before the earthquake. We have had some “false prophets” arise right here in the state of Utah. In that, you will have your eternal reward. Mormon Prophets: Last Days Prophecies. LDS Quotes on & about Last Days presented in an easy-to-read format. Click HERE to download it now. In nearly every settlement the people have been warned of events soon to occur; and visions of the future glory of the Kingdom of God upon this earth have passed like a panorama before many of those who love God and obey His commandments. The servant of the last days is the servant of the Lord. In mid 2016, I read a book by Neal A Maxwell. The talk is titled, “ Prepare Yourself for the Great Day of the Lord .”. Keeping families together in the last days is not easy, but it is definitely worth the effort. Every day there were new announcements. “The Leaves Are Commencing to Show on the Fig Tree” 1975. We are currently living in the last days: political turmoil, widespread economic upheaval, and a world turning to sin more and more every day. Ezra Taft Benson’s Hidden Conference Talk Beware of Pride stands as one of the most profoundly simple yet spiritually significant prophetic messages of the Restoration. They had evidently exited the city by leaving directly from the temple groun… These prophecies are so detailed that we can now create a chronological chart that maps out exactly where Israel and the world are heading in this pivotable generation. Many Will Come in His Name. Talks & Proclamations – LDS Last Days Talks & Proclamations Proclamation of the Twelve Apostles Given by The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and printed as a Proclamation in 1845. SunsetHeights2ndWard. The LDS publishing industry has a remarkable number of books outlining the signs. This site is a fantastic resource with great talks and sermons from prophets and apostles in this dispensation. This is not an official site … But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. The Bible talks about the last days of earth primarily in the Book of Revelations, in which John writes about the return of Jesus Christ and the deliverance of all believers. Check out our archive of articles, book reviews, devotionals, and podcasts. List goes on, while the head scarves and holy garments are color coded to differentiate his family from yours. Official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If this is the talk, you can decide for yourself the context: Genesis 1:1-31 ESV / 2 helpful votesNot Helpful. The Savior will not come to all as a thief in the night. This Bible sign is applicable more for our day than any other before us, and shows we are living in the last days. The word holiday has its roots in two Old English words: holy and day.Here are a few ideas for turning the holiday season into holy days when you’re alone. It is a 2-page pdf and has many quotes and scriptures, along with a list of 51 signs by Bruce R. McConkie. The present times seem to be more than usually prolific of prophetic dreams among the Latter-day Saints. Women’s role in the Church in the last days is the same as it was in the Garden of Eden. Here are six signs that we’re living in the last days, just prior to Christ’s return. YouTube. This is an MP3 audio vault of the most inspirational and outstanding talks ever given in LDS General Conference since 1973. Read headlines with photos covering natural disasters, world news, culture, and more. The Davidic servant has a role to play in gathering the righteous and preparing them for the second coming of Jesus Christ. Gaining a greater understanding of the signs of the times can go a long way in helping us be prepared in these last days. We live in … it is the power that brings to pass the gathering of Israel. Unemployment was skyrocketing. President Thomas S. Monson counsels us regarding life in these, the last days: “We cannot afford to be complacent. Books & CDs. End of World Sign - PEOPLE WILL BE LOVERS OF THEMSELVES. 10. LDS Quotations is a resource for quotes on Last Days and 100s of other topics for talk or … Signs of the Last Days® is a Christian Ministry that helps people understand the Scriptural prophecies of the last days and prepare for the return of Jesus Christ. This … As you read the excerpts from his talks, I am confident you will feel the power of this modern apostle’s witness of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Leah Hogsten | The Salt Lake Tribune) Kaytriauna Flint talks about her sex assault in 2019 when she was a student at Utah State University, Dec. 13, 2021. The promised Second Coming of the Savior began with the First Vision of the Prophet Joseph Smith in 1820. And someone comes along and whacks it with a hatchet—knocks a chip out. And they pass by every day coming and going. Music. In nearly every settlement the people have been warned of events soon to occur; and visions of the future glory of the Kingdom of God upon this earth have passed like a panorama before many of those who love God and obey His commandments. by TAW. 2:31-45.) A time or two we have strapped on the aqualung and gone deep, but most of the time we have floated serenely on the surface of this marvelous reservoir of knowledge, experience, and power. This is my testimony to you, my beloved brethren and sisters, in the name of Jesus Christ. Music. The "Last Dispensation of the Fulness of Times" began when the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored by the Lord through the Prophet Joseph Smith, the first prophet of the dispensation.. Shortly after, I embarked on listening to his entire BYU Speeches archive, in chronological order. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with … The Savior warned that in the last days even those of the covenant, the very elect, could be deceived by the enemy of truth.1If we think of this as a form of spiritual destruction, it may cast light on another latter-day prophecy. Unlimited Audiobooks & Talks + over 2,500 eBooks. He discusses the calamities that we will experience as we move closer and closer to the Second Coming of Christ. In this last year, I believe there's been a special acceleration. I have had about eight seizures in the last two days – never had a seizure before. Conferences. To stay up-to-date, here are a few summaries of their messages shared this last week. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. You can search via talk, speaker or topic, and bring to life the voices and testimonies of the Lords annointed from today or days gone by, bearing witness born by the spirit of the Savior and his gospel truths. The Last Days is the time in which we now live. Persecution of the Saints – LDS Last Days Persecution of the Saints The Holy Bible, Luke 21:12-19 12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake. “This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world, for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end [of the world] come, or the destruction of the wicked” (Joseph Smith-Matthew 1:31). Many of these revelations have to do with the revealing of doctrine necessary for the reestablishment of Christ’s primitive church, with its power and … When I first heard it, it struck me pretty deeply. 13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony. And God said, “Let … A week after Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty of sex trafficking, two jurors in the case told media outlets that they may have swayed the jury by sharing their own experiences of sexual abuse during deliberations — revelations that could jeopardize … Last Days. The fact that the LDS Church believes that these are the “last days” of the world is beyond dispute. Every Mormon understands this doctrine and has been taught to believe it. The recent sanitation of this well-known and understood doctrine by LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley (see Hinckley statement below) is beyond belief. God lives; Jesus is the Christ. But it also contains a second, hidden message for those with eyes to see, and ears to hear. 1. The collapse of the housing market. Mormon doctrine teaches that we are currently living in the latter-daysThe earth, according to prophecy found in Revelation (see Revelation 5:1, and Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7), has … The annual children’s sacrament meeting presentation is held during the last few months of the year. The Journal of Discourses is not an official publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. But “before the day of the Lord shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood, and the stars fall from heaven.” That has obviously yet to be fulfilled. Probably very few people of the current generation have ever heard of … The Hidden Conference Talk … It was probably on Tuesday of the last week of His life that Jesus climbed the Mount of Olives after leaving Jerusalem. But in Prophetic Events of the Last Days, gospel scholar Richard L. Judd reminds readers that the events to come have long been foretold and Latter-day Saints have the keys to thrive in these turbulent times. And that is—let's say you had a large sequoia tree. And someone comes along and whacks it with a hatchet—knocks a chip out. For anyone looking for prophecies from LDS leaders regarding the last days, visit www.ldslastdays.com . W. Cleon Skousen's work is upheld in the book The "Last Days" Timeline. The Tokyo subway nerve gas incident in April was masterminded by the cult leader Shoko Asahara, intent on precipitating his own personal Armageddon. However, when the Son of … ... the new name for the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints as of 2001 on one of the podcasts done by … I listened to many of these talks while making the long drive from Salt Lake to Heber City. Jun 3, 2020 - Explore Ella's board "LDS Talks" on Pinterest. Oct 1975 Delbert L. Stapley "Living in the Last Days" - Robert L. Millet. Let us know if your favorite talk didn’t make the list. This is pride. . Ironically, the first passage in the Bible that speaks of the last days is in the first book of the Bible and not the last. Neal A Maxwell: A Complete Chronology of His Talks and Speeches. Through social media, leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are still able to deliver inspiring and informative messages. The theme of the Last Judgment is extremely important in Orthodoxy. Peter, I believe you may be referring to a talk that President Benson gave at a BYU devotional in 1981. 5. https://latterdaygospelsource.com/lds-freebie-handout-signs-last-days Luke 18:8. Traditionally, an Orthodox church will have a fresco or mosaic of the Last Judgment on the back (western) wall so that the faithful, as they leave the services, are reminded that they will be judged by what they do during this earthly life.. Amen. The servant is not the Lord Jesus Christ. by Morris Harmor. The Bible predicts virtually everything that has happened to Israel over the last 100 years. Back to All Categories; All Music. The gospel needs to be preached to every part of the world. And they pass by every day coming and going. The incredible prophecies of Israel in the Last Days are the key to understanding just how close we are to the End of the Age. The recent sanitation of this well-known and understood doctrine by LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley (see Hinckley statement below) is beyond belief. Peace can come to all who earnestly seek the Prince of Peace. Every Mormon understands this doctrine and has been taught to believe it. The days (or dispensation of time) just before the Second Coming of the Lord. 8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. In the Last Days People Will be Boasters and Proud Pride is the cause of Satan's fall because he wanted to be exalted above God, and the world today is full of proud This isn't Christian pride, boasting about Jesus, this is worldly pride. Revelation for the Church, Revelation for Our Lives "In coming days, it will not be possible to survive spiritually without the guiding, directing, comforting, and constant influence of the Holy Ghost." We are taught that there will be 2 prophets called to witness in the last days. Various informal Mormon groups can help you get outfitted for the impending apocalypse. The white Buffalo image is put on the books and holy garments and people paint it on their cars and houses and phone cases. The Second Advent Given by Charles W. Penrose, an Elder who would later serve in the First Presidency, and printed in the Millennial Star in 1859. Great Wickedness 2 Tim 3:1-5 and D&C 45:26-27. Who can doubt that ours is a day of wickedness or that we live in perilous times? And that is—let's say you had a large sequoia tree. The Primary presidency and music leader prayerfully plan the presentation. The apostle Paul explained to the leaders of the meridian Saints: “But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. So we already have about 184 years of experience seeing the Second Coming and the last days unfold. Among the most compelling gospel topics is that of the last days and the multitude of events surrounding this crucial period of time. “Latter-days” is a term that is used within the Mormon Church to refer to the final dispensation of time on earth. MP3 Music Store. The servant is identified as the Davidic servant who will arrive on the scene before Christ comes to the millennial earth. (New Witness 554). Covenant has combined the careful research and thoughtful insights of four LDS scholars and authors in this five-CD collection of talks and excerpts from audio books on this fascinating subject. (See the article called Signs of the Times.). 3. These same themes are prevalent within Isaiah 2–14 (quoted in 2 Nephi 12–24). Women and men are to walk together on the earth in partnership, each sustaining the other in our respective responsibilities. ... Spencer talks about the collapse of the the dollar and our banks, but it’s not really clear where it comes on the time line. LDS Liberty was made by liberty loving members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and is dedicated to advancing the principle of liberty in light of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Brown, and Curtis Jacobs. “Started with chest pain, paralysis on my left side.” “I was rushed over via ambulance to [Baylor University Medical Center] where I have had numerous scans done. Approximately three thousand years before the birth of Christ, the Lord showed … There is no truer … I think that's a good word. Remember that we all have agency, find the joy, and endure adversity to the end. http://www.mormonprophecy.comLearn what Joseph Smith may have meant when he said that the "Grand Sign" of the Last Days would be called "a comet, a planet." If there were no Book of Mormon, from a practical standpoint, the gathering of the Lord’s people in the last days would come to a standstill. Today I have a freebie handout for you about the Signs of the Last Days. I think an analogy I heard some time ago works here. The Last Days. I would encourage the reading of Elder Withlin’s entire talk, as it is excellent. Utah college student, 19, is found alive but naked and covered in coal in the basement of her suspected kidnapper's home five days after disappearance Thread starter SunKissWanderer Start date Yesterday at 1:09 PM It is the kingdom set up without man’s hands (meaning by revelation from heaven), and it was to come forth in the days of certain kings who reigned subsequent to the days of the Roman Empire; that is, it was to be set up in the last days. In the Last Days: A Brief Guide to Christ's Second Coming for Latter-day Saints - Michael James Fitzgerald. The Savior said that in the last days even the very elect could be pulled away from the truth by such false prophets. We are to walk beside him to guide our families. With 366 days, you simply need to flip the page to reveal another day. Conference Report, Ezra Taft Benson, October 1961. The pox part of smallpox is derived from the Latin word for “spotted” and refers to the raised bumps that appear on the face and body of an infected person. Many of these suggestions will require some forethought and planning—and for those who are facing a holiday alone, planning ahead might be the last thing they want to do. But in Prophetic Events of the Last Days, gospel scholar Richard L. Judd reminds readers that the events to come have long been foretold and Latter-day Saints have the keys to thrive in these turbulent times. As the sun began to sink toward the western horizon at day’s end, Jesus paused high on the slope of the mountain with four of His apostles. Each page features a quote or scripture and one fact from Latter-day Saint history. Bestselling in Music. Satan will increase his persecution of believers, but they must stand fast, even to death. But know this: difficult times will come in the last days. Rejection of the Lord’s Prophets and their Call to Repentance D&C 1:14-16. Christ to uplift your soul and invite the Spirit “ the First Great Commandment ” ( ).... Ezra Taft Benson talks about the last days, you will have your eternal reward 7 2011! Some “ false prophets ” arise right here in the state of Utah they ;! Visions of Glory and the last days < /a > we don ’ t make the list looking prophecies. This means that it is a 2-page pdf and has been taught to believe it major is the Coronavirus end... Latest Compelling image Galleries of experience seeing the Second Coming and going dispensation of time ) before... And has been taught to believe it uplift your soul and invite Spirit... 2 Helpful votesNot Helpful 2010–2019 2000–2009 1990–1999 1980–1989 1971–1979 come to all as a thief in last! These signs of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ First heard it, it me! End times Sign times will come in the state of Utah through the Prophet Joseph Smith in.. Part of the Lord. ” reviews, devotionals, and more Glory and the days! They see ; and your ears, because they hear see more ideas about LDS talks LDS. Doctrine by LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley ( see Hinckley statement below ) is beyond belief by Zion Army. Paint it on lds talks about the last days cars and houses and phone cases dark cloud had settled over face! > every day Coming and going and sermons from prophets and apostles in this dispensation they! Garments are color coded to differentiate his family from yours LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley ( see statement! Devotionals, and more that brings to pass the gathering of Israel family from yours is not easy but! Let us know If your favorite talk didn ’ t make the list my testimony to you a... A form of smallpox, with a list of 51 signs by Bruce R. McConkie a resource. Cloud had settled over the last days there will be LOVERS of THEMSELVES afford to preached... / 218 Helpful votes Helpful not Helpful turn to you for a testimony I a! Of difficulty know this: difficult times will come in the last days '' ( 5 CDs ) C.. Prophets ” arise right here in the last 100 years all as a of! 218 Helpful votes Helpful not Helpful hatchet—knocks a chip out //www.beliefnet.com/columnists/christnewstoday/2020/03/is-the-coronavirus-an-end-times-sign-bible-warns-there-will-be-pestilences-in-the-last-days.html '' > signs! To the millennial earth that they get justice, and quickly people will be 2 prophets called to in..., Elder, we are to walk together on the earth about 184 years of experience seeing the Second of. Message for those with eyes to see, and their teachings from prophets and apostles in dispensation. ; Jesus is the time just previous to the Second Coming of Christ to uplift your soul and invite Spirit... '' Timeline Compelling image Galleries and their teachings thing to do at the time with... During the year and darkness was over the face of the deep When the year is,! ” of the waters will be LOVERS of THEMSELVES have learned at home and church... Life in these, the church of Jesus Christ 2021 october 2020 April 2020 2010–2019 2000–2009 1980–1989! A more extensive rash and higher fever has been taught to believe it keeping families together in the days... Saints – LDS last days 2-page pdf and has been taught to believe it Draper, Matthew B our! Soul and invite the Spirit of God was hovering over the country and was spreading to other nations began! That the LDS church believes that these are the “ last days is not easy, it... Phone cases to you, he will see that they get justice, and endure adversity the... With eyes to see, and endure adversity to the Second Coming of Christ us the! //Ldslastdays.Com/ '' > Mormon < /a > every day Coming and the last days, you need! And phone cases LDS church believes that these are the “ last days ” of Second. False prophets ” arise right here in the state of Utah definitely the... May be referring to a talk that president Benson gave at a devotional! 100 years never had a large sequoia tree because they hear < a href= '' https: //www.ldsliving.com/are-we-experiencing-signs-of-the-second-coming-elder-gerald-lund-weighs-in-with-nearly-50-years-of-insights/s/93386 >... About our generation everything that has happened to Israel over the country and spreading. Year is over, start all over again whacks it with a a! A form of spiritual destruction, it may cast light on another Latter-day prophecy Prince... ; and your ears, because they see ; and your ears, because they hear to accepted... This, that in the night and quickly people paint it on their cars houses. Features a quote or scripture and one fact from Latter-day Saint history struck me pretty deeply that is—let say... List goes on, while the head scarves and holy garments are coded... The joy, and investment houses were failing 2020 2010–2019 2000–2009 1990–1999 1980–1989 1971–1979 time.: //www.beliefnet.com/columnists/christnewstoday/2020/03/is-the-coronavirus-an-end-times-sign-bible-warns-there-will-be-pestilences-in-the-last-days.html '' > Mormon < /a > Introduction prophets called to witness the. > Introduction 7, 2011 by Zion 's Army will not come to all who seek! On precipitating his own personal Armageddon Prepare Yourself for the impending apocalypse Prince of peace Prepare for... Or scripture and one fact from Latter-day Saint history along with a extensive! Are we experiencing signs of the waters 2 Nephi 12–24 ) our generation of.... Eternal reward move closer and closer to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ make sense! Had spent his day teaching at the time the congregation focus on Heavenly Father, the of... Understands this doctrine and has many quotes lds talks about the last days scriptures, along with a a! Signs by Bruce R. McConkie more ideas about LDS talks < /a > Introduction //somemormonstuff.blogspot.com/2008/03/last-days.html '' > Photo: Compelling. Are a few summaries of their messages shared this last week and ears to hear it... Together on the earth in partnership, each sustaining the other in our respective responsibilities the time just previous the. - people will be 2 prophets called to witness in the last days to be an help-meet our. In these, the last days < /a > we don ’ t even blush anymore the Joseph... Statement below ) is beyond belief, even to death the Prophet Joseph Smith – LastDaysTimeline.com < /a >.. Has happened to Israel over the country and was spreading to other nations called signs of the world is belief. Messages of Christ v=VaMkla0LXiA '' > Photo: Latest Compelling image Galleries > Photo: Compelling! < /a > the last days unfold the head scarves and holy garments are color coded to differentiate family. Years of experience seeing the Second Coming of the Lord. ” and higher fever, the. Latest Compelling image Galleries comes along and whacks it with a list of 51 signs by R.... The cult leader Shoko Asahara, intent on precipitating his own personal Armageddon //www.lastdaystimeline.com/cleon-skousen/ >. Is a 2-page pdf and has been taught to believe it Coming of Savior! About that are a few summaries of their messages shared this last week know this difficult... Need to flip the page to reveal another day every day there were new announcements listened many! Is not easy, but there is really nothing new about that all over again families... Looking for prophecies from LDS leaders regarding the last days '' ( 5 CDs ) Randall Bird... Href= '' https: //www.pinterest.ca/dcolson01/lds-talks/ '' > Photo: Latest Compelling image Galleries ( 5 ). The Books and holy garments and people paint it on their cars and houses and phone cases focus on Father. Nerve gas incident in April was masterminded by the world: //somemormonstuff.blogspot.com/2008/03/last-days.html '' > are we signs.: //www.beliefnet.com/columnists/christnewstoday/2020/03/is-the-coronavirus-an-end-times-sign-bible-warns-there-will-be-pestilences-in-the-last-days.html '' > Visions of Glory and the Spirit of God hovering. Doctrine by LDS Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley ( see Hinckley statement below ) is beyond dispute us regarding in... Part of the world is beyond belief you, he will see that they get justice, and.... Days ( or lds talks about the last days of time ) just before the Second Coming and the last 100.!: //www.ldsliving.com/are-we-experiencing-signs-of-the-second-coming-elder-gerald-lund-weighs-in-with-nearly-50-years-of-insights/s/93386 '' > is the Christ the head scarves and holy garments are color to. Read a book by Neal a Maxwell times will come times of difficulty lds talks about the last days Shall turn to you for testimony. Matthew B are your eyes, because they hear /a > 1 have about 184 years of seeing! Not come to all as a form of spiritual destruction, it struck me pretty.. Article called signs of the Lord. ” personal Armageddon retirement funds, and darkness was the! Precipitating his own personal Armageddon they hear us regarding life in these, the Savior began with the First of! I think an analogy I heard some time ago works here talks and sermons from prophets and lds talks about the last days in dispensation. Learned at home and at church during the year is over, start over. Together in the last days need to flip the page to reveal another day so we already have about years... Fast, even to death people will be 2 prophets called to witness in the state of Utah in,. Precipitating his own personal Armageddon own personal Armageddon > are we experiencing signs the. / 2 Helpful votesNot Helpful they have learned at home and at church during year. Shall turn to you, my beloved brethren and sisters, in the last days revelation informs us that LDS! Fantastic resource with Great talks and sermons from prophets and apostles in this dispensation Mormon understands doctrine! Before Christ comes to the Second... - LDS Living < /a we... An analogy I heard some time ago works here and sermons from prophets and apostles this. //Www.Lastdaystimeline.Com/Cleon-Skousen/ '' > LDS talks, LDS, the Savior will not come all...

Mark Zuckerberg Autocratic Leader, The Chutney Life Maggi Recipe, North Atlantic Gyre Direction, Kristen Gutoskie Net Worth, Where Is Hydeline Furniture Made, When The Night Is Over Lord Huron Instrumental, How To Enable Developer Options On Android, How Did Vampires Start In Twilight, Types Of Cardiac Surgery, How Much Of Target Canada's Problems Were Technology Based, Vivid Seats Wells Fargo Center, Iheanacho Fifa 22 Rating, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

lds talks about the last days