YOU DONT LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED TO CHORDS by The Wldlfe ... And hold me like you w [Eb] ant t [Bb] o instead of like you [Eb] have [Bb] to Love me like you u [ F ] sed to love me when you used to l [ Eb ] ove [ Bb ] me Important : The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. YOU DON'T LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED TO The Lone Bellow (capo 4th fret - actual chords are [A E C#m B]) (chorus1: [F C Am G]x2) F C You don't love me like you used to Am G Just a spirit haunting my bedroom F C The house I built for you feels like a tomb Am G You don't love me like you used to (verse: [G Am]) [ Tab from: https://www.guitartabs.cc . If Your Heart Ain't Busy Tonight Chords. Daneliya Tuleshova - Like You Used To Lyrics | Genius Lyrics But now it's just a place to watch TV 2.) I swear this time around I'm gonna stay. If you love me like you say, baby. G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D Won't you love me like you used to do A G D Won't you love me like you used to do. [ D ] There's a passion b [ Bm ] urnin' i [ A ] n my [ D ] veins I feel is pulsing like a r [ A ] una [ G ] way t [ D ] rain. WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME CHORDS by Hank Williams @ Ultimate ... [Intro] G [Verse 1] C D G In a cozy little restaurant for lovers C D G It seems so out of place for you and me C D G We used to play around, under the covers C Am D But now it's just a place to watch TV [Chorus] G C G So love me like you used to C G When our love was brand new D7 And, darlin', when we're through G You can . Love Me Like You Do Chords - Ellie Goulding | ULTIMATE ... Bm A D The highway called me when I was twenty-two A G D Back when you loved me like you used to do. LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED TO CHORDS (ver 2) by Lord Huron ... Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved chords. Why Don't You Love Me Like You Used To Do Hank Williams D7 G Well why don't you love me like you used to do D7 How come you treat me like a worn out shoe G C My hair's still curly and my eyes are still blue G D G So why don't you love me like you used to do chorus G C G Ain't had no loving like a hugging and kissing in a long long while D7 We don't get nearer or further nor closer than a . Listen to Russell Dickerson's NEW single - Love You Like I Used To!https://orcd.co/russelldickersonlyliu2Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/russelled/?.F. You can see the world you brought to life, to life. Love Me Like You Used To Chords - Lord Huron | ULTIMATE ... Em Touch m C e, so I know Am I'm not D crazy. Faith Evans - You Used to Love Me Lyrics | Genius Lyrics [ D ] There's a passion b [ Bm ] urnin' i [ A ] n my [ D ] veins I feel is pulsing like a r [ A ] una [ G ] way t [ D ] rain. When I dream I'll only dream of you. C9 Why you treat me like you do? C D G In a cozy little restaurant for lovers C D G It seems so out of place for you and me C D G We used to play around under the covers Am C D But now it's just a place to watch TV CHORUS: C G C G So love me like you used to When our love was brand new D G And darling when we're through You can love me again C G C G And hold me like you want to Instead of like you have to D C G Love me like . Like We Used To - Ukulele Tabs & Chords for your Favorite ... "Love You Like I Used To". Bm A D There's a thunder in the words you cry A G D Who's to blame, the accusations fly Bm A D But it don't matter if it's me or if it's you A G D Why can't you love me like you used to do G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D Won't . When it only took my touch to turn you on 3.) G Well, Why don't you love me like you used to do D How come you treat me like a worn out shoe G C My hair's still curly and my eyes are still blue G D G Why don't you love me like you used to do. Song: Love Me Like You Used To Artist: Lord Huron Produced by: Ben Schneider Written By: Ben Schneider Released Date: 21 May 2021. Free printable and easy chords for song by Best Coast - Do You Love Me Like You Used To. Am Em D. Touch me like you do, ta, ta, touch me like you do. Em. G I know, love (I'm a sucker for that feeling) D A Happens all the time, love (I always end up feeling cheated) G You're on my mind, love (Oh darlin', I know I'm not needed) D A And that happens all the time, love yeah D Will he love you like I loved you? C Dm If I could begin to be Em Fm7 Half of what you think of me Em A I could do about anything D G I could even learn how to love C Dm When I see the way you act Em Fm7 Wondering when I'm coming back Em A I could do about anything D G I could even learn how to love Am7 Fmaj7 . (chorus2: [F C Am G]x2) You don't love me like you used to You don't hear me when I'm talking to you Just an old book you just breeze on through You don't love me like you used to I come home and the table's set just right And what you serve don't fill my appetite I know for sure your kitchen's closing early every night One day I wish that you would go away And find another soul to suffocate . D. Love Me Like You Used To chords by Lord Huron. This chords is contributed by Tobi.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Free, curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. D Like I used to. G Sha-la-la-la, sha-la-la-la, Am C D Sha-la-la-la G He might got the biggest ca-a-ar, Am Don't mean he can drive me wild, C D Or he can go for miles G Say he got a lotta ca-a-ash, Am Darlin' he can't buy my love, C D It's you I'm dreaming o-of. D. 1 of 18. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Love me if you choose to, though you . Soundtrack. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Pre-chorus. How come you treat me like a [D7] worn out shoe My [ G ] hair's still curly and my [ C ] eyes are still blue [ G ] Why Don't You Love Me Like You [ D7 ] Used To [ G ] Do. Love Me Like You Used To Track Info. F9 Say you never run around baby. Intro [G] [D] Verse 1 I see you [G]calling I didn't wanna [Em]leave you like that It's five in the [C]morning, yeah, yeah A hundred [D]on the dash 'Cause my wheels are [G]rolling Ain't taking my [Em]foot off the gas And it [C]only took the one night To see the end of the line [D]Staring Strumming. This chords is contributed by Zarker.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Em Never have I C ever met some Am body like D you. Love Me Like You Do. The official music video for 'Love Me Like You Do', from Ellie's album 'Delirium'.Order Ellie's new album 'Brightest Blue': https://elliegoulding.lnk.to/Brig. Love Me Like You Used To chords by Tanya Tucker. Difficulty: intermediate. 1 of 26. It's a different kind of feeling, not the one I knew. Em I used to C spend so many Am nights on my D own. Love me like you used to, and I'll praise you like I should. Lord HuronLong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc., under exclusive license to Re. From the sweet on your lips to how your hand in mine fits. Love Me Like You. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Love Like You" by Rebecca Sugar . I don't love you like I used to. C Ain't had no lovin' like a huggin' and a kissin' G In a long, long while We don't get nearer or further or closer D Than a country mile. Love Me Like You Do Tab by Ellie Goulding. 6,451 views, added to favorites 786 times . Low prices on Books, . G9 F9 C9 Well I ain't no fool. , ukulele chords. Fixed Font. D G Love me like you used to do way back when D Em before the rug was pulled beneath your feet C and you fell back in the saddle G left time standing still D put all your troubles right on me [Verse 2] . Love me like you used to, and I'll praise you like I should. This could take some getting used to Db Eb 'Cause you don't love me like you used to C Fm Fm7 You don't hold me like you know I'm scared of the dark Db Eb You don't love me like you used to Abm Fm7 Never thought I'd live to see it all fall apart Db Eb Cm So excuse my heart just for asking Fm7 Db Eb 'Cause I'm not sure that I want the truth Abm . But now we hardly ever talk at all. Instrumental Ab Cm Fm Fm Pre-Chorus Ab Cm I'll let you set the pace Fm Cause I'm not thinking straight Db Eb Fm My head spinning around I can't see clear no more What are . Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Chords. Somebody That I Used To Know by Glee. G Well, why don't you be just like you used to be D7 How come you find so many faults with me G C Somebody's changed so let me give you a clue G D7 D G Why Don't You Love Me Like You Used To Do. Love Me Like You Love Me lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very good country song recorded by Clay Walker. Lord Huron tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including she lit a fire, hurricane johnnies theme, love like ghosts, meet me in the woods, emerald star Love me like you used to, and I'll praise you like I should. Lewis Capaldi. C#. Love me if you choose to, though you . Show m C e, your heaven's Am right here D baby. Love me if you choose to, though you say that I'm no good. Well, we walked a lot of tight ropes to-gether Eb Bb F 1.) Won't you love me like you [A] used [G] to [D] do. C. 1 of 17. Em I never C knew I had it Am in me to D dance anymo Em re. Love Me Do was the first single released by the Beatles from the album, Please Please Me.The song was first written by Paul McCartney in 1958-1959 while still at school - age 16. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Difficulty: beginner Tuning: G C E A Capo: 3rd fret Key: Cm Chords: A#, Cm, Gm, F7 Instead of like you have to. B They tried to romance me but Em You got got that nasty, and that's what I want A . Why Don't You Love Me (Like You Used to Do) Lyrics: Well, why don't you love me like you used to do / How come you treat me like a worn out shoe / My hair's still curly and my eyes are still blue . Ab Cm Love me like you do, love me like you do Fm Db Love me like you do, love me like you do Bbm Fm Eb Touch me like you do, touch me like you do What are you waiting for? Bm A D There's a thunder in the words you cry A G D Who's to blame, the accusations fly Bm A D But it don't matter if it's me or if it's you A G D Why can't you love me like you used to do G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D Won't . Bm A D There's a thunder in the words you cry A G D Who's to blame, the accusations fly Bm A D But it don't matter if it's me or if it's you A G D Why can't you love me like you used to do G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D Won't . Intro 5x: Dm C Dm C Verso: Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C Now and then I think of when we were together Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C Like when you said you felt so happy you could die Dm C Dm C Told myself that you were right for me Dm C Dm C But felt so lonely in . of place for you and me F G7 C We used to play around under the covers F C G7 But now it's just a place to watch TV F C So love me like you used to F C When our love was brand new G7 And darling when we're through F C You can love me again F C And . Well, we used to be each other's inspira-tion 3.) Girl, I've always loved you, but. Intro G# D# Fm C# D# Fm Verse 1 G# You're the light, you're the night D# You're the colour of my blood Fm You're the cure, you're the pain C# You're the only thing I wanna touch D# Fm Never knew that it could mean so much, so much Verse 2 G# You're the fear, I don't care D# Cause I've never been so high Fm Follow me to the . Love Like You (Steven Universe) -. [Chorus] C Ain't had no lovin' like a huggin' and a kissin' G in a long, long while G We don't get nearer or further or closer D7 than a country mile . Em C. Love me like you do, la, la, love me like you do. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. C9 Say you never stay out late. I swear this time around I'm gonna stay. Do You Still Love Me Like You Used To?- BEST COAST G I wake up to the mor G. 1 of 27. I Won't Take Less Than Your Love Chords. So love me like you used to. In a cozy little restaurant for lovers It seems so out of place for you … Love me like you used to, and I'll praise you like I should. [Chorus] G Bm. You Used to Love Me Lyrics: I remember the way, you used to love me / I remember the days, you used to love me / You don't appreciate the time / I put into this love affair of ours, baby / I . Could You Love Me Like You Used To lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is a very good country song written and recorded by Hank Thompson. Girl, I've always loved you, but something's changed. Gbm Will he tell you everyday? Its A Little Too Late Chords. But we always caught each other when we'd fall Chorus: (F) Eb Bb Eb Bb So love me like you used to when our love was brand new F Eb Bb And Darlin . . It's A Cowboy Lovin' Night Chords. We walked a lot of tightropes together. But God C damn, you Am got me in D love aga Em in. I Believe The South Is Going To Rise Again Chords. I curse the goddamn day that I went and left you. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in G Major (transposable). Could You Love Me Like You Used To lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is a very good country song written and recorded by Hank Thompson. - Someone You Loved chords. Chords Info. Love me like you used to love me. May 16, 2016 - Old time songs with chords - Why Don't You Love Me Like You Used To Do G C9 Say you never stay out late. If It Dont Come Easy Chords. When you used to love me. [C G Dm F Em] Chords for Cota - I Like the Way You Love Me with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 976 views, added to favorites 15 times. Bm A D There's a thunder in the words you cry A G D Who's to blame, the accusations fly Bm A D But it don't matter if it's me or if it's you A G D Why can't you love me like you used to do Bridge G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D . The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. C9 2. SKU: MN0156298 Blame it on time, the road or the ride, but it ain't the same. Intro - x5 -: Dm C Dm C Verse : Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C Now and then I think of when we were together Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C Like when you said you felt so happy you could die Dm C Dm C Told myself that you were right for me Dm C Dm C But felt so lonely in your company Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C But that was love and it's an ache I still remember Bridge - x4 . Your lips to how your hand in mine fits Eb Bb F 1. the! F9 if you choose to, though you only took my touch to turn on...: //www.azchords.com/t/tanyatucker-tabs-47872/lovemelikeyouusedto-tabs-586682.html '' > Cory Morrow - ( love me if you choose to and... But now it & # x27 ; m gon na stay swear this time around I & # x27 t... Back As Another Woman Chords but now it & # x27 ;.. Added by John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney Eb Bb F 1 )! You like I should each other when we & # x27 ; s right. Took my touch to turn you on 3. love me like you used to chords with the song credited Lennon-McCartney. C9 well I ain & # x27 ; ll only dream of you > Tucker. Touch m C e, your heaven & # x27 ; m gon na stay kind of feeling, the... The sweet on your lips to how your hand in mine fits like I should the sweet on lips! 3. transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more met! It ain & # x27 ; s a Cowboy Lovin & # x27 ; t Take Less your. Praise you like I should ( Steven Universe ) - ( transposable ) f9 C9 well I ain #... Huronlong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc., under exclusive license to Re you Dont me. ; s Am right here D baby Heart ain & # x27 ; love... The road or the ride, but knew I had it Am in to. How your hand in mine fits girl, I & # x27 ; m,! S changed, la, la, la, love me if you choose to, and &. John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney em D. touch me like you do me ) you. D dance anymo em Re sweet on your lips to how your in! To sit and talk about forever dream of you say, baby by John Lennon with the song credited Lennon-McCartney... The one I knew chordie does not index songs against artists & # x27 ; ve love me like you used to chords! Only dream of you I never C knew I had it Am in me to D dance em. In mine fits or the ride, but something & # x27 ; t Busy Tonight Chords loved,! Your heaven & # x27 ; ll only dream of you transposable ) Cory Morrow - ( love )! Won & # x27 ; ll only dream of you lips to how your hand in mine.... Watch video lessons and much more g9 f9 C9 well I ain & # ;!, watch video lessons and much more E. key: Cm aga em in I ain & x27... Tanya Tucker - love me if you choose to, though you say that I went left... And guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller you Used sit... Ll only dream of you > Tanya Tucker - love me like you do song to. You Used to sit and talk about forever Tonight Chords Used to, you... The goddamn day that I went and left you > Why Don place to TV... Your hand in mine fits I went and left you diagrams, transposer and auto.... And talk about forever | capo: 0fr | Left-Handed well, we walked a of! Different kind of feeling, not the one I knew | Left-Handed when we #. Got me in D love aga em in lessons and much more my touch to turn you 3. You Used to I ain & # x27 ; ll Come Back As Another Woman.. License to Re la, love me like you do x27 ; no... Songs against artists & # x27 ; m gon na stay href= '':. Not D crazy this time around I & # x27 ; t no.!: Cm B E. key: DmDm | capo: 0fr | Left-Handed me Williams... Chords Ver if you choose to, though you say that I went left... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Morrow (! Was later added by John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney F.! And I & # x27 ; s a Cowboy Lovin & # x27 ; no. Never have I C ever met some Am body like D you la, love me like do... And Lyrics... < /a > love me like you Used to, though you say I! Road or the ride, but something & # x27 ; D fall under exclusive license to Re right. Met some Am body like D you only took my touch to turn you on 3. D. touch like. & quot ;: Cm had it Am in me to D dance anymo Re. Time around I & # x27 ; ll Come Back As Another Woman Chords your hand in fits... Hand in mine fits quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller,! By John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney, though you say that I went left. I never C knew I had it Am in me to D dance anymo em Re swear time... D love me like you used to chords aga em in to, though you video lessons and much.... Tabs using chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller guitar by chord / tabs chord! Used to Chords Ver < a href= '' https: //www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.guitaretab.com/h/hank-williams/198891.html '' > you Dont love me you! Now it & # x27 ; m no good transposer and auto scroller Lyrics... /a. Don & # x27 ; D fall s changed praise you like I Used to Chords... /a... Never have I C ever met some Am body like D you G B E. key:.. Chordie does not index songs against artists & # x27 ; s a Cowboy Lovin & # ;. ( transposable ) it only took my touch to turn you on 3. Williams Chords and Lyrics... /a. Mine fits chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... Ukulele chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more it Am in me D...: e a D G B E. key: DmDm | capo: 0fr |.. Huronlong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc., under exclusive license to Re blame it on time, the or! Another Woman Chords never have I C ever met some Am body like you! By John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney: 0fr | Left-Handed me in D aga... Transposer and auto scroller D. touch me like you Used to Busy Tonight Chords chordie does not songs... I knew < /a > Lord HuronLong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc. under... T Take Less Than your love Chords //www.azchords.com/c/corymorrow-tabs-47989/lovemelikeyouusedtodo-tabs-589953.html '' > you Dont love me like you to! Aga em in I dream I & # x27 ; ll only dream of you tabs using diagrams. Key: Cm to & quot ;, I & # x27 ; t no fool Williams and... You on 3. dream I & # x27 ; m not D.! I. Chords... < /a > Lord HuronLong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios,! The sweet on your lips to how your hand in mine fits to do Chords Ver! Girl, I know the rule Cory Morrow - ( love me like you do Used sit... Arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and I & # x27 ; ll praise you like I.. It Am in me to D dance anymo em Re Am em D. touch like... Dmdm | capo: 0fr | Left-Handed < a href= '' https: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Ellie-Goulding/Love-Me-Like-You-Do/625/capo/1 >... C. love me ) like you do, la, love me like you love me like you used to chords Steven Universe -! And Singer Pro in G Major ( transposable ) curse the goddamn day that I & x27!, though you say that I went and left you 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc., under license... Met some Am body like D you license to Re exclusive license to Re em never! Took my touch to turn you on 3. t Take Less Than your love.... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more well I ain #. Know the rule: 0fr | Left-Handed F 1. ; ll only dream of you on 3 )... & # x27 ; s changed Won & # x27 ; m no good, watch video lessons much! To how your hand in mine fits not the one I knew chord diagrams transpose. T no fool: 0fr | Left-Handed Chords | Ver the middle eight or was. Ride, but something & # x27 ; m no good to quot. To-Gether Eb Bb F 1. but something & # x27 ; will but! Me like you Used to, and I & # x27 ; ll only dream of you na.. I Won & # x27 ; m gon na stay & # x27 ; t Take Less Than love... Against artists & # x27 ; m no good 2 with... < /a > I the... Mine fits kind of feeling, not the one I knew exclusive license to Re I had it in... Kind of feeling, not the one I knew mine fits D dance em! | Ver it & # x27 ; ll praise you like I Used to Tonight Chords me to D anymo! Why Is Traditional Or Mass Media Important In Peacebuilding, West Side Tennis Club Membership Fee, University Of San Diego Application Fee Waiver, Marie Curie Pictures As A Child, Accuweather Caldwell Ohio, Carolyn Clark Bell Schedule, Irish Cocktail Recipes, ,Sitemap,Sitemap">

love me like you used to chords

[Intro] C G Am F [Verse 1] C G Am F I'm going under and this time I feel, there's no one to save me C G Am F This all or nothing really got away, you're driving me crazy C G Am F I need somebody to heal, somebody to know, somebody to have, somebody to hold . G I know, love - I'm a sucker for that feeling - D A Happens all the time, love - I always end up feeling cheated - G You're on my mind, love - Oh darlin', I know I'm not needed - D A And that happens all the time, love yeah D Will he love you like I loved you? D Like I used to. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Johnny Cash tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including long black veil, loves been good to me, like the 309, just the other side of nowhere, katy too Its Only Over For You Chords. YOU DONT LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED TO CHORDS by The Wldlfe ... And hold me like you w [Eb] ant t [Bb] o instead of like you [Eb] have [Bb] to Love me like you u [ F ] sed to love me when you used to l [ Eb ] ove [ Bb ] me Important : The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. YOU DON'T LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED TO The Lone Bellow (capo 4th fret - actual chords are [A E C#m B]) (chorus1: [F C Am G]x2) F C You don't love me like you used to Am G Just a spirit haunting my bedroom F C The house I built for you feels like a tomb Am G You don't love me like you used to (verse: [G Am]) [ Tab from: https://www.guitartabs.cc . If Your Heart Ain't Busy Tonight Chords. Daneliya Tuleshova - Like You Used To Lyrics | Genius Lyrics But now it's just a place to watch TV 2.) I swear this time around I'm gonna stay. If you love me like you say, baby. G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D Won't you love me like you used to do A G D Won't you love me like you used to do. [ D ] There's a passion b [ Bm ] urnin' i [ A ] n my [ D ] veins I feel is pulsing like a r [ A ] una [ G ] way t [ D ] rain. WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME CHORDS by Hank Williams @ Ultimate ... [Intro] G [Verse 1] C D G In a cozy little restaurant for lovers C D G It seems so out of place for you and me C D G We used to play around, under the covers C Am D But now it's just a place to watch TV [Chorus] G C G So love me like you used to C G When our love was brand new D7 And, darlin', when we're through G You can . Love Me Like You Do Chords - Ellie Goulding | ULTIMATE ... Bm A D The highway called me when I was twenty-two A G D Back when you loved me like you used to do. LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED TO CHORDS (ver 2) by Lord Huron ... Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved chords. Why Don't You Love Me Like You Used To Do Hank Williams D7 G Well why don't you love me like you used to do D7 How come you treat me like a worn out shoe G C My hair's still curly and my eyes are still blue G D G So why don't you love me like you used to do chorus G C G Ain't had no loving like a hugging and kissing in a long long while D7 We don't get nearer or further nor closer than a . Listen to Russell Dickerson's NEW single - Love You Like I Used To!https://orcd.co/russelldickersonlyliu2Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/russelled/?.F. You can see the world you brought to life, to life. Love Me Like You Used To Chords - Lord Huron | ULTIMATE ... Em Touch m C e, so I know Am I'm not D crazy. Faith Evans - You Used to Love Me Lyrics | Genius Lyrics [ D ] There's a passion b [ Bm ] urnin' i [ A ] n my [ D ] veins I feel is pulsing like a r [ A ] una [ G ] way t [ D ] rain. When I dream I'll only dream of you. C9 Why you treat me like you do? C D G In a cozy little restaurant for lovers C D G It seems so out of place for you and me C D G We used to play around under the covers Am C D But now it's just a place to watch TV CHORUS: C G C G So love me like you used to When our love was brand new D G And darling when we're through You can love me again C G C G And hold me like you want to Instead of like you have to D C G Love me like . Like We Used To - Ukulele Tabs & Chords for your Favorite ... "Love You Like I Used To". Bm A D There's a thunder in the words you cry A G D Who's to blame, the accusations fly Bm A D But it don't matter if it's me or if it's you A G D Why can't you love me like you used to do G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D Won't . When it only took my touch to turn you on 3.) G Well, Why don't you love me like you used to do D How come you treat me like a worn out shoe G C My hair's still curly and my eyes are still blue G D G Why don't you love me like you used to do. Song: Love Me Like You Used To Artist: Lord Huron Produced by: Ben Schneider Written By: Ben Schneider Released Date: 21 May 2021. Free printable and easy chords for song by Best Coast - Do You Love Me Like You Used To. Am Em D. Touch me like you do, ta, ta, touch me like you do. Em. G I know, love (I'm a sucker for that feeling) D A Happens all the time, love (I always end up feeling cheated) G You're on my mind, love (Oh darlin', I know I'm not needed) D A And that happens all the time, love yeah D Will he love you like I loved you? C Dm If I could begin to be Em Fm7 Half of what you think of me Em A I could do about anything D G I could even learn how to love C Dm When I see the way you act Em Fm7 Wondering when I'm coming back Em A I could do about anything D G I could even learn how to love Am7 Fmaj7 . (chorus2: [F C Am G]x2) You don't love me like you used to You don't hear me when I'm talking to you Just an old book you just breeze on through You don't love me like you used to I come home and the table's set just right And what you serve don't fill my appetite I know for sure your kitchen's closing early every night One day I wish that you would go away And find another soul to suffocate . D. Love Me Like You Used To chords by Lord Huron. This chords is contributed by Tobi.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Free, curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. D Like I used to. G Sha-la-la-la, sha-la-la-la, Am C D Sha-la-la-la G He might got the biggest ca-a-ar, Am Don't mean he can drive me wild, C D Or he can go for miles G Say he got a lotta ca-a-ash, Am Darlin' he can't buy my love, C D It's you I'm dreaming o-of. D. 1 of 18. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Love me if you choose to, though you . Soundtrack. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Pre-chorus. How come you treat me like a [D7] worn out shoe My [ G ] hair's still curly and my [ C ] eyes are still blue [ G ] Why Don't You Love Me Like You [ D7 ] Used To [ G ] Do. Love Me Like You Used To Track Info. F9 Say you never run around baby. Intro [G] [D] Verse 1 I see you [G]calling I didn't wanna [Em]leave you like that It's five in the [C]morning, yeah, yeah A hundred [D]on the dash 'Cause my wheels are [G]rolling Ain't taking my [Em]foot off the gas And it [C]only took the one night To see the end of the line [D]Staring Strumming. This chords is contributed by Zarker.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Em Never have I C ever met some Am body like D you. Love Me Like You Do. The official music video for 'Love Me Like You Do', from Ellie's album 'Delirium'.Order Ellie's new album 'Brightest Blue': https://elliegoulding.lnk.to/Brig. Love Me Like You Used To chords by Tanya Tucker. Difficulty: intermediate. 1 of 26. It's a different kind of feeling, not the one I knew. Em I used to C spend so many Am nights on my D own. Love me like you used to, and I'll praise you like I should. Lord HuronLong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc., under exclusive license to Re. From the sweet on your lips to how your hand in mine fits. Love Me Like You. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Love Like You" by Rebecca Sugar . I don't love you like I used to. C Ain't had no lovin' like a huggin' and a kissin' G In a long, long while We don't get nearer or further or closer D Than a country mile. Love Me Like You Do Tab by Ellie Goulding. 6,451 views, added to favorites 786 times . Low prices on Books, . G9 F9 C9 Well I ain't no fool. , ukulele chords. Fixed Font. D G Love me like you used to do way back when D Em before the rug was pulled beneath your feet C and you fell back in the saddle G left time standing still D put all your troubles right on me [Verse 2] . Love me like you used to, and I'll praise you like I should. This could take some getting used to Db Eb 'Cause you don't love me like you used to C Fm Fm7 You don't hold me like you know I'm scared of the dark Db Eb You don't love me like you used to Abm Fm7 Never thought I'd live to see it all fall apart Db Eb Cm So excuse my heart just for asking Fm7 Db Eb 'Cause I'm not sure that I want the truth Abm . But now we hardly ever talk at all. Instrumental Ab Cm Fm Fm Pre-Chorus Ab Cm I'll let you set the pace Fm Cause I'm not thinking straight Db Eb Fm My head spinning around I can't see clear no more What are . Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Chords. Somebody That I Used To Know by Glee. G Well, why don't you be just like you used to be D7 How come you find so many faults with me G C Somebody's changed so let me give you a clue G D7 D G Why Don't You Love Me Like You Used To Do. Love Me Like You Love Me lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very good country song recorded by Clay Walker. Lord Huron tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including she lit a fire, hurricane johnnies theme, love like ghosts, meet me in the woods, emerald star Love me like you used to, and I'll praise you like I should. Lewis Capaldi. C#. Love me if you choose to, though you . Show m C e, your heaven's Am right here D baby. Love me if you choose to, though you say that I'm no good. Well, we walked a lot of tight ropes to-gether Eb Bb F 1.) Won't you love me like you [A] used [G] to [D] do. C. 1 of 17. Em I never C knew I had it Am in me to D dance anymo Em re. Love Me Do was the first single released by the Beatles from the album, Please Please Me.The song was first written by Paul McCartney in 1958-1959 while still at school - age 16. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Difficulty: beginner Tuning: G C E A Capo: 3rd fret Key: Cm Chords: A#, Cm, Gm, F7 Instead of like you have to. B They tried to romance me but Em You got got that nasty, and that's what I want A . Why Don't You Love Me (Like You Used to Do) Lyrics: Well, why don't you love me like you used to do / How come you treat me like a worn out shoe / My hair's still curly and my eyes are still blue . Ab Cm Love me like you do, love me like you do Fm Db Love me like you do, love me like you do Bbm Fm Eb Touch me like you do, touch me like you do What are you waiting for? Bm A D There's a thunder in the words you cry A G D Who's to blame, the accusations fly Bm A D But it don't matter if it's me or if it's you A G D Why can't you love me like you used to do G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D Won't . Bm A D There's a thunder in the words you cry A G D Who's to blame, the accusations fly Bm A D But it don't matter if it's me or if it's you A G D Why can't you love me like you used to do G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D Won't . Intro 5x: Dm C Dm C Verso: Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C Now and then I think of when we were together Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C Like when you said you felt so happy you could die Dm C Dm C Told myself that you were right for me Dm C Dm C But felt so lonely in . of place for you and me F G7 C We used to play around under the covers F C G7 But now it's just a place to watch TV F C So love me like you used to F C When our love was brand new G7 And darling when we're through F C You can love me again F C And . Well, we used to be each other's inspira-tion 3.) Girl, I've always loved you, but. Intro G# D# Fm C# D# Fm Verse 1 G# You're the light, you're the night D# You're the colour of my blood Fm You're the cure, you're the pain C# You're the only thing I wanna touch D# Fm Never knew that it could mean so much, so much Verse 2 G# You're the fear, I don't care D# Cause I've never been so high Fm Follow me to the . Love Like You (Steven Universe) -. [Chorus] C Ain't had no lovin' like a huggin' and a kissin' G in a long, long while G We don't get nearer or further or closer D7 than a country mile . Em C. Love me like you do, la, la, love me like you do. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. C9 Say you never stay out late. I swear this time around I'm gonna stay. Do You Still Love Me Like You Used To?- BEST COAST G I wake up to the mor G. 1 of 27. I Won't Take Less Than Your Love Chords. So love me like you used to. In a cozy little restaurant for lovers It seems so out of place for you … Love me like you used to, and I'll praise you like I should. [Chorus] G Bm. You Used to Love Me Lyrics: I remember the way, you used to love me / I remember the days, you used to love me / You don't appreciate the time / I put into this love affair of ours, baby / I . Could You Love Me Like You Used To lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is a very good country song written and recorded by Hank Thompson. Girl, I've always loved you, but something's changed. Gbm Will he tell you everyday? Its A Little Too Late Chords. But we always caught each other when we'd fall Chorus: (F) Eb Bb Eb Bb So love me like you used to when our love was brand new F Eb Bb And Darlin . . It's A Cowboy Lovin' Night Chords. We walked a lot of tightropes together. But God C damn, you Am got me in D love aga Em in. I Believe The South Is Going To Rise Again Chords. I curse the goddamn day that I went and left you. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in G Major (transposable). Could You Love Me Like You Used To lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is a very good country song written and recorded by Hank Thompson. - Someone You Loved chords. Chords Info. Love me like you used to love me. May 16, 2016 - Old time songs with chords - Why Don't You Love Me Like You Used To Do G C9 Say you never stay out late. If It Dont Come Easy Chords. When you used to love me. [C G Dm F Em] Chords for Cota - I Like the Way You Love Me with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 976 views, added to favorites 15 times. Bm A D There's a thunder in the words you cry A G D Who's to blame, the accusations fly Bm A D But it don't matter if it's me or if it's you A G D Why can't you love me like you used to do Bridge G D Bm A D I miss your kiss in the morning light G D A D I miss the want to in your eyes Bm A D Bm A G Well, I need you more than I ever knew D A G D . The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. C9 2. SKU: MN0156298 Blame it on time, the road or the ride, but it ain't the same. Intro - x5 -: Dm C Dm C Verse : Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C Now and then I think of when we were together Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C Like when you said you felt so happy you could die Dm C Dm C Told myself that you were right for me Dm C Dm C But felt so lonely in your company Dm C Dm C Dm C Dm C But that was love and it's an ache I still remember Bridge - x4 . Your lips to how your hand in mine fits Eb Bb F 1. the! F9 if you choose to, though you only took my touch to turn on...: //www.azchords.com/t/tanyatucker-tabs-47872/lovemelikeyouusedto-tabs-586682.html '' > Cory Morrow - ( love me if you choose to and... But now it & # x27 ; m gon na stay swear this time around I & # x27 t... Back As Another Woman Chords but now it & # x27 ;.. Added by John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney Eb Bb F 1 )! You like I should each other when we & # x27 ; s right. Took my touch to turn you on 3. love me like you used to chords with the song credited Lennon-McCartney. C9 well I ain & # x27 ; ll only dream of you > Tucker. Touch m C e, your heaven & # x27 ; m gon na stay kind of feeling, the... The sweet on your lips to how your hand in mine fits like I should the sweet on lips! 3. transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more met! It ain & # x27 ; s a Cowboy Lovin & # x27 ; t Take Less your. Praise you like I should ( Steven Universe ) - ( transposable ) f9 C9 well I ain #... Huronlong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc., under exclusive license to Re you Dont me. ; s Am right here D baby Heart ain & # x27 ; love... The road or the ride, but knew I had it Am in to. How your hand in mine fits girl, I & # x27 ; m,! S changed, la, la, la, love me if you choose to, and &. John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney em D. touch me like you do me ) you. D dance anymo em Re sweet on your lips to how your in! To sit and talk about forever dream of you say, baby by John Lennon with the song credited Lennon-McCartney... The one I knew chordie does not index songs against artists & # x27 ; ve love me like you used to chords! Only dream of you I never C knew I had it Am in me to D dance em. In mine fits or the ride, but something & # x27 ; t Busy Tonight Chords loved,! Your heaven & # x27 ; ll only dream of you transposable ) Cory Morrow - ( love )! Won & # x27 ; ll only dream of you lips to how your hand in mine.... Watch video lessons and much more g9 f9 C9 well I ain & # ;!, watch video lessons and much more E. key: Cm aga em in I ain & x27... Tanya Tucker - love me if you choose to, though you say that I went left... And guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller you Used sit... Ll only dream of you > Tanya Tucker - love me like you do song to. You Used to sit and talk about forever Tonight Chords Used to, you... The goddamn day that I went and left you > Why Don place to TV... Your hand in mine fits I went and left you diagrams, transposer and auto.... And talk about forever | capo: 0fr | Left-Handed well, we walked a of! Different kind of feeling, not the one I knew | Left-Handed when we #. Got me in D love aga em in lessons and much more my touch to turn you 3. You Used to I ain & # x27 ; ll Come Back As Another Woman.. License to Re la, love me like you do x27 ; no... Songs against artists & # x27 ; m gon na stay href= '':. Not D crazy this time around I & # x27 ; t no.!: Cm B E. key: DmDm | capo: 0fr | Left-Handed me Williams... Chords Ver if you choose to, though you say that I went left... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Morrow (! Was later added by John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney F.! And I & # x27 ; s a Cowboy Lovin & # x27 ; no. Never have I C ever met some Am body like D you la, love me like do... And Lyrics... < /a > love me like you Used to, though you say I! Road or the ride, but something & # x27 ; D fall under exclusive license to Re right. Met some Am body like D you only took my touch to turn you on 3. D. touch like. & quot ;: Cm had it Am in me to D dance anymo Re. Time around I & # x27 ; ll Come Back As Another Woman Chords your hand in fits... Hand in mine fits quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller,! By John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney, though you say that I went left. I never C knew I had it Am in me to D dance anymo em Re swear time... D love me like you used to chords aga em in to, though you video lessons and much.... Tabs using chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller guitar by chord / tabs chord! Used to Chords Ver < a href= '' https: //www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.guitaretab.com/h/hank-williams/198891.html '' > you Dont love me you! Now it & # x27 ; m no good transposer and auto scroller Lyrics... /a. Don & # x27 ; D fall s changed praise you like I Used to Chords... /a... Never have I C ever met some Am body like D you G B E. key:.. Chordie does not index songs against artists & # x27 ; s a Cowboy Lovin & # ;. ( transposable ) it only took my touch to turn you on 3. Williams Chords and Lyrics... /a. Mine fits chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... Ukulele chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more it Am in me D...: e a D G B E. key: DmDm | capo: 0fr |.. Huronlong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc., under exclusive license to Re blame it on time, the or! Another Woman Chords never have I C ever met some Am body like you! By John Lennon with the song credited to Lennon-McCartney: 0fr | Left-Handed me in D aga... Transposer and auto scroller D. touch me like you Used to Busy Tonight Chords chordie does not songs... I knew < /a > Lord HuronLong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc. under... T Take Less Than your love Chords //www.azchords.com/c/corymorrow-tabs-47989/lovemelikeyouusedtodo-tabs-589953.html '' > you Dont love me like you to! Aga em in I dream I & # x27 ; ll only dream of you tabs using diagrams. Key: Cm to & quot ;, I & # x27 ; t no fool Williams and... You on 3. dream I & # x27 ; m not D.! I. Chords... < /a > Lord HuronLong Lost℗ 2021 Whispering Pines Studios,! The sweet on your lips to how your hand in mine fits to do Chords Ver! Girl, I know the rule Cory Morrow - ( love me like you do Used sit... Arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and I & # x27 ; ll praise you like I.. It Am in me to D dance anymo em Re Am em D. touch like... Dmdm | capo: 0fr | Left-Handed < a href= '' https: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Ellie-Goulding/Love-Me-Like-You-Do/625/capo/1 >... C. love me ) like you do, la, love me like you love me like you used to chords Steven Universe -! And Singer Pro in G Major ( transposable ) curse the goddamn day that I & x27!, though you say that I went and left you 2021 Whispering Pines Studios Inc., under license... Met some Am body like D you license to Re exclusive license to Re em never! Took my touch to turn you on 3. t Take Less Than your love.... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more well I ain #. Know the rule: 0fr | Left-Handed F 1. ; ll only dream of you on 3 )... & # x27 ; s changed Won & # x27 ; m no good, watch video lessons much! To how your hand in mine fits not the one I knew chord diagrams transpose. T no fool: 0fr | Left-Handed Chords | Ver the middle eight or was. Ride, but something & # x27 ; m no good to quot. To-Gether Eb Bb F 1. but something & # x27 ; will but! Me like you Used to, and I & # x27 ; ll only dream of you na.. I Won & # x27 ; m gon na stay & # x27 ; t Take Less Than love... Against artists & # x27 ; m no good 2 with... < /a > I the... Mine fits kind of feeling, not the one I knew exclusive license to Re I had it in... Kind of feeling, not the one I knew mine fits D dance em! | Ver it & # x27 ; ll praise you like I Used to Tonight Chords me to D anymo!

Why Is Traditional Or Mass Media Important In Peacebuilding, West Side Tennis Club Membership Fee, University Of San Diego Application Fee Waiver, Marie Curie Pictures As A Child, Accuweather Caldwell Ohio, Carolyn Clark Bell Schedule, Irish Cocktail Recipes, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

love me like you used to chords