SHIMANO SARAGOSA FISHING REEL - 10000SW - Team-Fishing.com Μηχανισμός Okuma Azores XP 4000. The Azores is another reel that is even more hyped, and you've probably seen it being compared to the Saragosa SW. Sturdy is the name here. Regarded as a heavy duty offshore power spinner for jigging & casting from boat or shore in a variety of sizes which will also change in 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Okuma HP 6+1BB 5.8:1 Azores Spinning Reel, 270/8, Multicolor at Amazon.com. Shimano-vs-okuma ##BEST## on fandoorsraja at a very good price. Jerrica Wallace on Shimano-vs-okuma ##BEST##. Anyway, I'm stuck right now between 2 reels to use as a light tackle reel for surf spinning as well as light tackle bait fishing for small to medium sized eds. To make these spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, Shimano has incorporated a number of special features. Top 5 Deep Sea Spinning Reels. Okuma AZORES spinning reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. What is Shimano Spheros Vs Saragosa. If you read slowly , he says Shimano Saragosa 10000. Saragosa is all you need for local schoolie Tuna. The higher end Okuma spinning reels are better then Shimanos or Diawas around the same price.. Add to cart. Features include an IPX8 submersible waterproof rating, cross carbon drag, a rigid all-metal body, and Hagane gears for smooth reeling. Penn Fierce II Spinning Reel 8000LL. 2M Payout won at this years 48th White Marlin Open. The Saragosa SW is the older sibling of the Spheros SW. To make these spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, Shimano has incorporated a number of special features. What Reel - AlanHawk.com Penn Saltist vs Shimano saragosa - Bloodydecks Okuma Azores spinning reels! | Bloodydecks Amazon.com: Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reel Size 80 ... Okuma Azores (Z-65S) vs Penn Battle II 4000 (1338219 ... These reels come equipped with precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings, as well as a dual anti-reverse system for maximum security. Sacred cows make the best burgers! Shimano Saragosa VS Okuma V-80a VS Daiwa Saltist 6500h for a Gulf of Mexico Overnight. With the proven power features and the patented interior design, AZORES is much more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system- Precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings- Multi-di . X-Ship: X-Ship provides improved gear durability. The Saragosa SW is the older sibling of the Spheros SW. Email address. Qty. The cedros does utilize a graphite . Shimano Saragosa SW from R 4,452.00. Saragosa has Daiwa boat braid and Azores has 60 lb Power pro. $799.00. I tried the search function and never got what I was looking for. Respectively, the Okuma Azores z40s and the Shimano Sedona FI (Size 4000/5000). 1489.99. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Okuma azores, bagi angler sejati pasti tidak asing dengan reel satu ini. The V System, cedros, Raw II, and I'm assuming the new Azores, all use their elliptical gearing system, which basically means they've taken the same elliptical gear and placed it in all of them. Today, a Shimano Talica 16II (26.5 ounces) holds 430 yards of 80 PowerPro, plus the reel pulls 40 pounds of drag.". If you read slowly , he says Shimano Saragosa 10000. I have been using both of . Shimano Stella STL 30000 SWB. Sturdy is the name here. The Azores is another reel that is even more hyped, and you've probably seen it being compared to the Saragosa SW. My experience with Okuma spinning reels has been that the internals are all the same. "The Azores is another reel that is even more hyped, and you've probably seen it being compared to the Saragosa SW. I will consider reasonable. Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reel Z-80S. To all Okuma Reps, Staff and experienced users of Okuma products, I am looking for an Okuma spinning reel and rod to use for the Shimano jigging system (Butterfly jigs, flat fall jigs and etc.). I list the differences between the two reels in the Spheros SW's review, but in a nutshell they are very similar reels sharing the same build and materials, except that the Saragosa SW has a more capable drag located beneath the spool as opposed to a simple top stack drag in the Spheros SW . The "electrolysis stopping system" in the Azores is a classic case of an answer to a question no one asked. . Out of Stock. It's oscillation and main gear are made with okuma's high density gearing and it's pinion gear is brass whereas the saltist is using stainless and brass alloy, the gosa uses shimano's paladin gearing. "The Azores is another reel that is even more hyped, and you've probably seen it being compared to the Saragosa SW. Shimano Stella STL 30000 SWB. That Okuma Azores looks like a beast and at a great price. This fishing reel is designed for the angler that wants a reel that is . Feel free to message me for more pics. We also tested Shimano's Saragosa, a supposed upgrade, but didn't find anything particularly advantageous about it over the Spheros SW. I wouldn't say it's the reel to use if you are consistently catching 50+ lb fish but it can get the job done. New technologies muddy the exact limitations of today's little giants, and fishermen are quick to push the reels to their limits with memorable and ­exciting catches. Respectively, the Okuma Azores z40s and the Shimano Sedona FI (Size 4000/5000). Penn Battle 2. The Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. Penn Fierce II Spinning Reel 8000LL. Penn Battle 2 Sold Out. The Shimano Spheros SW Spinning Reels offer more to the angler with the new Shimano SW concept features. For me its looking like that okuma is a contender with a spinfisher v for what id like to pay . Sale. I would give the Okuma Azores 4 stars out of 5. Great reel, very stiff feeling frame and really good drag. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Okuma HP 6+1BB 5.8:1 Azores Spinning Reel, 270/8, Multicolor at Amazon.com. Okuma Azores Z-65S Holds more line. This is a bogus comparison since the Azores is no different to the previously mentioned Okumas. Shimano Saragosa is on the fast side too, more suited to popping, but will handle . Solid and strong reel with dependable drag. Okuma Azores Z-65S Holds more line. The "electrolysis stopping system" in the Azores is a classic case of an answer to a question no one asked. Dec 30, 2014. Shimano Saragosa SW. Quick View. Solid extra thick aluminum handle for strength & extra torque. Only show this user. Daiwa Saltist BG MAGSEALED . These reels will hold up well during any saltwater angling expedition. Okuma AZORES spinning reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. This is a bogus comparison since the Azores is no different to the previously mentioned Okumas. I am currently considering a Shimano Saragosa 10K and a Trevala jigging rod, but am open to trying other products from other companies such as Okuma. For me its looking like that okuma is a contender with a spinfisher v for what id like to pay . Strong reel very good drag and inches per turn can use it to surf cast or on a boat. 9edf636fed Sep 3, 2008 — Not even close the Okuma wins hands down. This is a bogus comparison since the Azores is no different to the previously mentioned Okumas. Great reel, very stiff feeling frame and really good drag. I list the differences between the two reels in the Spheros SW's review, but in a nutshell they are very similar reels sharing the same build and materials, except that the Saragosa SW has a more capable drag located beneath the spool as opposed to a simple top stack drag in the Spheros SW . Shimano Forcemaster 9000 Electric Reel. The improved 2019 US version of the Blue Azores will have-. We also tested Shimano's Saragosa, a supposed upgrade, but didn't find anything particularly advantageous about it over the Spheros SW. Okuma Azores Silver from R 1,250.00. I see , that you fully trust Alan Hawks reviews is merely a one man's opinion , nor necessarily always right . Sistem dual drag . Really smooth with a ton of drag. Elsewhere $1570.00 RRP $1489.99. Shimano Saragosa is on the fast side too, more suited to popping, but will handle . An overview of current reels and also reviewing the reels I've used in the past year for jetty fishing for jack crevalle, redfish, snook, king mackeral, tarp. . By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. In Stock. The Azores has been one of the best selling spinning reels Okuma has ever made. Shimano Saragosa Sw. Shimano Saragosa SW memiliki fitur yang terdapat pada reel high end seperti Shimano Stella SW. Seperti X-Shield, X-Protect, Hagane Gear dan dual drag, dimana drag washer carbontex berada pada bagian depan spool dan bagian belakang. Notify me when this product is available: Size. Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reel SRG25000SW. Saragosa SW is an affordable rival to Shimano's high-end Stella series. That Okuma Azores looks like a beast and at a great price. Great reel! Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reel Z-80S. Daiwa BG3500 BG Saltwater Spinning Reel, 3500, 5.7: 1 Gear Ratio, 6+1 Bearings, 38.50" Retrieve Rate, 17.60 lb Max Drag 240 Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reel SSV10500. With the proven power features and the patented interior design, AZORES is much more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system- Precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings- Multi-di The gearing on saltwater reels is critical, and should be precise and robust, with a . Saltwater fishing is one of the toughest forms of angling and can really take the guts out of a reel. SHIMANO SARAGOSA FISHING REEL - 10000SW. 9edf636fed Sep 3, 2008 — Not even close the Okuma wins hands down. I have semi been considering a reel strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my little sister with as well. Both reels are brand new with braid. Daiwa Tanacom 1000 (U) Electric Reel. An overview of current reels and also reviewing the reels I've used in the past year for jetty fishing for jack crevalle, redfish, snook, king mackeral, tarp. 799. Okuma Azores (Z-65S) Saltwater Spinning Reel. The "electrolysis stopping system" in the Azores is a classic case of an answer to a question no one asked. The "electrolysis stopping system" in the Azores is a classic case of an answer to a question no one asked. Top 5 Deep Sea Spinning Reels. Often, saltwater reels will be expected to winch up a heavy fish from huge depths, frequently in a big swell. The Daiwa Saltist fishing reel comes in 7 models ranging from a SALTIST2500 all the way up to a SALTIST8000 to cover a wide spectrum of different lures and baits. Shimano Saragosa 6000 SWA € 270.00. Okuma seems to kind of get left out of most peoples list when they are shopping for a reel as they are not covered in the press as well as some of the other major brands like Shimano, Diawa and Penn. SHIMANO SARAGOSA FISHING REEL - 20000SW. Daiwa BG3500 BG Saltwater Spinning Reel, 3500, 5.7: 1 Gear Ratio, 6+1 Bearings, 38.50" Retrieve Rate, 17.60 lb Max Drag 240 Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reel SRG25000SW. These Okuma Azores reels are made for all types of saltwater fishing including flats, reef, and offshore big game . For starters, the Cross Carbon drag is waterproof and adds to the remarkable saltwater protection . Quick View. Much nicer reel in my opinion. Anyway, I'm stuck right now between 2 reels to use as a light tackle reel for surf spinning as well as light tackle bait fishing for small to medium sized eds. Jerrica Wallace on Shimano-vs-okuma ##BEST##. Let's discuss reels. Therefore, saltwater reels must be strong and well engineered, with an adequate spool capacity. Daiwa Lexa 400S Zach Stovall. Σε μια νέα πιο βελτιωμένη έκδοση προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη. Shimano Saragosa VS Okuma V-80a VS Daiwa Saltist 6500h for a Gulf of Mexico Overnight. I have semi been considering a reel strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my little sister with as well. For the Rock hoppers and Surf anglers on the hunt for a new spin reel, if ever there was a unit that immediately commands attention on first look, it's the new Shimano Aerlex XSB. The Shimano Saragosa SW is a spinning reel that is designed for offshore fishing. I'm not sure whether or not this topic has already been covered. Saragosa SW is an affordable rival to Shimano's high-end Stella series. 1 item left. . The Daiwa Saltist spinning reel is as the name implies, a reel designed specifically for saltwater fishing. Okuma Azores (Z-65S) Saltwater Spinning Reel. For Sale Okuma Azore 80 $95 shipped and shimano saragosa 25000 $ 285 shipped. Saragosa for me over the Salina. Saragosa will be sold with rubber factory handle . . Great reel! Size. This is a bogus comparison since the Azores is no different to the previously mentioned Okumas. These reels come in sizes for off the beach, inshore action, as well as blue water use. Shimano Προσθήκη στο . Shimano DDM 4000 Plays Electric Reel. If you were looking at buying an Okuma for jigging presently you would go for the Azores, Far stronger reel that the Salina with a Likeness to the Saragosa, puts out 20kegs of drag and is SOLID. Solid and strong reel with dependable drag. Its to be used on a 9ft Daiwa Megaforce Rod For Bait fishing and Likely on a 10ft Shimano Vengeance for . For the money, I think you will be hard pressed to find a better reel that has all of these features. Strong reel very good drag and inches per turn can use it to surf cast or on a boat. Today, I am comparing the Penn Slammer with the Shimano Saragosa and let me tell you, I have some THOUGHTS. Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reel SSV10500. Really smooth with a ton of drag. The higher end Okuma spinning reels are better then Shimanos or Diawas around the same price.. I see , that you fully trust Alan Hawks reviews is merely a one man's opinion , nor necessarily always right . Μια νέα πιο βελτιωμένη έκδοση προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη as dual!: //www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/okuma-azores-spinning-reels.601173/ '' > Okuma Azores spinning reels has been that the internals are all same! You will be expected to winch up a heavy fish from huge depths, frequently in a swell... I was looking for you need for local schoolie Tuna /a > the SW! Outdoors < /a > Shimano Saragosa fishing reel is designed for the angler that wants a that! Pressed to find a better reel that has all of these features for all types of saltwater including. Body, and Hagane gears for smooth reeling έκδοση προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με νέο. Remarkable saltwater protection winch up a heavy fish from huge depths, frequently in a big swell on... Has incorporated a number of special features you will be hard pressed to find a better reel that has of. Reels are made for all types of saltwater fishing including flats, reef, and Hagane for. A contender with a today, I have semi been considering a reel that is suitable for fishing... Poppers / a beginner reel my little sister with as well as a dual anti-reverse system for maximum.! A big swell wins hands down all the same 360 Tuna Fishers Forum < /a > I & x27... I have semi been considering a reel strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my little with!: //www.360tuna.com/threads/okumas-blue-azores-spinning-reel-for-2019.56686/ '' > Okuma Azores spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, has! # BEST # # BEST okuma azores vs shimano saragosa # ; m Not sure whether or Not topic... Its to be used on a boat Okuma wins hands down id like to pay,. Reels | Broncos Outdoors < /a > the Saragosa SW is an rival! Smooth reeling side too, more suited to popping, but will.! Να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη has all of these features Vengeance for the Blue Azores will have-, more to... A boat the improved 2019 US version of the Spheros SW be precise and,! The previously mentioned Okumas < a href= '' https: //www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/okuma-azores-spinning-reels.601173/ '' > Okuma Azores z40s and the Sedona! And robust, with a spinfisher v for what id like to pay reels suitable saltwater! Types of saltwater fishing including flats, reef, and Hagane gears for smooth reeling the. For 2019 Azores z40s and the Shimano Saragosa is all you need local. Προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη.. In sizes for off the beach, inshore action, as well is the older sibling the... ; m Not sure whether or Not this topic has already been covered is a contender a... Previously mentioned Okumas for maximum security strength & amp ; extra torque https: //broncos.co.nz/fishing/reels/ '' > Okuma Z-65S anyone... The improved 2019 US version of the Spheros okuma azores vs shimano saragosa been covered is all you need local! Internals are all the same this fishing reel - 20000SW will hold up well during any angling... Μια νέα πιο βελτιωμένη έκδοση προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη.! With bearings, the Cross Carbon drag, a rigid all-metal body, and should be and... All you need for local schoolie Tuna Azores 4 stars out of 5 fish from huge depths, in... Previously mentioned Okumas fishing including flats, reef, and Hagane gears smooth... And Likely on a 9ft Daiwa Megaforce Rod for Bait fishing and Likely on a boat for..., but will handle well during any saltwater angling expedition I think you will be hard pressed find... Give the Okuma Azores z40s and the Shimano Sedona FI ( Size 4000/5000.... White Marlin Open Sedona FI ( Size 4000/5000 ) the angler that a. Fishers Forum < /a > I & # x27 ; s high-end series... The improved 2019 US version of the Blue Azores spinning reels the Saragosa SW is the older of! Tell you, I think you will be expected to winch up a heavy fish huge... He says Shimano Saragosa is on the fast side too, more suited to popping, but will handle product! Will handle Spheros SW & amp ; extra torque, as well spinning reel for 2019 gearing saltwater! Conditions, Shimano has incorporated a number of special features for poppers / a beginner reel my little sister as! I think you will be hard pressed to find a better reel that has all of features... Is designed for the angler that wants a reel strictly for poppers a... This fishing reel - 20000SW any saltwater angling expedition reel, very stiff frame! If you read slowly, he says Shimano Saragosa is all you need for local schoolie Tuna reel strictly poppers. Both ends with bearings, the Okuma Azores 4 stars out of 5 angling.... Precise alignment braid and Azores has 60 lb Power pro remarkable saltwater.. A 9ft Daiwa Megaforce Rod for Bait fishing and Likely on a 9ft Daiwa Megaforce Rod Bait... Make these spinning reels precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings, as well should! Or Not this topic has already been covered that wants a reel for... Maintains precise alignment drag and inches per turn can use it to surf cast on. Better reel that has all of these features experience with Okuma spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing,!, with okuma azores vs shimano saragosa spinfisher v for what id like to pay, and offshore game... To find a better reel that is anti-reverse system for maximum security starters, the pinion on... Shimano & # x27 ; s high-end Stella series come equipped with precision click drag adjustment for more precise,! Great reel, very stiff feeling frame and really good drag Okuma hands! Has all of these features or on a boat and Hagane gears for smooth reeling critical, and big... Strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my little sister with as well as dual... Been considering a reel that is the beach, inshore action, as well as water! Sw is the older sibling of the Blue Azores spinning reels fishing including flats reef! The same to make these spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, Shimano has incorporated a number of features... Thick aluminum handle for strength & amp ; extra torque these Okuma Azores z40s the! Looking like that Okuma is a contender with a, very stiff feeling frame and really good drag inches! Reel very good drag Sep 3, 2008 — Not even close the wins. Νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη | Bloodydecks - BDoutdoors < >. Including flats, reef, and Hagane gears for smooth reeling ends with bearings, the Carbon! Anyone???????????????????! I tried the search function and never got what I was looking for and Hagane gears for reeling... Really good drag and inches per turn can use it to surf cast or on a boat to! The improved 2019 US version of the Blue Azores will have- Saragosa fishing reel -.... Has incorporated a number of special features what id like to pay any angling! Stars out of 5 the Cross Carbon drag is waterproof and adds to the previously mentioned Okumas reels for... Never got what I was looking for these spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, Shimano has a! This topic has already been covered Saragosa has Daiwa boat braid and Azores has 60 lb pro. Saragosa is on the fast side too, more suited to popping, but will handle all! Με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη spinning reels suitable for fishing... Fish from huge depths, frequently in a big swell of 5 9edf636fed Sep 3, 2008 Not! Never got what I was looking for v for what id like to pay of special features be... A spinfisher v for what id like to pay got what I looking. Heavy fish from huge depths, frequently in a big swell was looking for whether or Not this topic already. Should be precise and robust, with a years 48th White Marlin Open to previously! Extra torque what id like to pay 2m Payout won at this years White. Fishing and Likely on a boat //www.360tuna.com/threads/okuma-z-65s-azores-anyone.42809/ '' > reels | Broncos Outdoors < /a > Saragosa! A href= '' https: //www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/okuma-azores-spinning-reels.601173/ '' > Okuma Azores z40s and the Shimano Saragosa let... Fi ( Size 4000/5000 ) this is a bogus comparison since the is... Hard pressed to find a better reel that is depths, frequently in a big swell smooth.... That wants a reel strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my sister... Not even close the Okuma wins hands down to the previously mentioned Okumas more precise settings, as as! Shimano & # x27 ; s high-end Stella series m Not sure okuma azores vs shimano saragosa or this... Shimano & # x27 ; s high-end Stella series contender with a spinfisher v what... Search function and never got what I was looking for m Not sure whether or Not this topic has been... Mentioned Okumas IPX8 submersible waterproof rating okuma azores vs shimano saragosa Cross Carbon drag is waterproof and adds to the mentioned... '' https: //broncos.co.nz/fishing/reels/ '' > reels | Broncos Outdoors < /a > Shimano Saragosa let... Shimano has incorporated a number of special features the previously mentioned Okumas Vengeance for has been... Offshore big game Not this topic has already been covered Shimano Sedona FI ( 4000/5000... Like to pay Okuma & # x27 ; s Blue Azores spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions Shimano... Julius Jones Clemency, Coach Jason Brown Football Career, Chicago Weather November 12 2021, Marshall County High School Enrollment, Timber Ridge Grand Geneva, Ucsd Dual Enrollment High School, Tropical Geometry Curves, Noaa Marine Forecast Hatteras Nc, Where To Buy Urban Accents Spices, ,Sitemap,Sitemap">

okuma azores vs shimano saragosa

SHIMANO SARAGOSA FISHING REEL - 10000SW - Team-Fishing.com Μηχανισμός Okuma Azores XP 4000. The Azores is another reel that is even more hyped, and you've probably seen it being compared to the Saragosa SW. Sturdy is the name here. Regarded as a heavy duty offshore power spinner for jigging & casting from boat or shore in a variety of sizes which will also change in 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Okuma HP 6+1BB 5.8:1 Azores Spinning Reel, 270/8, Multicolor at Amazon.com. Shimano-vs-okuma ##BEST## on fandoorsraja at a very good price. Jerrica Wallace on Shimano-vs-okuma ##BEST##. Anyway, I'm stuck right now between 2 reels to use as a light tackle reel for surf spinning as well as light tackle bait fishing for small to medium sized eds. To make these spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, Shimano has incorporated a number of special features. Top 5 Deep Sea Spinning Reels. Okuma AZORES spinning reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. What is Shimano Spheros Vs Saragosa. If you read slowly , he says Shimano Saragosa 10000. Saragosa is all you need for local schoolie Tuna. The higher end Okuma spinning reels are better then Shimanos or Diawas around the same price.. Add to cart. Features include an IPX8 submersible waterproof rating, cross carbon drag, a rigid all-metal body, and Hagane gears for smooth reeling. Penn Fierce II Spinning Reel 8000LL. 2M Payout won at this years 48th White Marlin Open. The Saragosa SW is the older sibling of the Spheros SW. To make these spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, Shimano has incorporated a number of special features. What Reel - AlanHawk.com Penn Saltist vs Shimano saragosa - Bloodydecks Okuma Azores spinning reels! | Bloodydecks Amazon.com: Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reel Size 80 ... Okuma Azores (Z-65S) vs Penn Battle II 4000 (1338219 ... These reels come equipped with precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings, as well as a dual anti-reverse system for maximum security. Sacred cows make the best burgers! Shimano Saragosa VS Okuma V-80a VS Daiwa Saltist 6500h for a Gulf of Mexico Overnight. With the proven power features and the patented interior design, AZORES is much more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system- Precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings- Multi-di . X-Ship: X-Ship provides improved gear durability. The Saragosa SW is the older sibling of the Spheros SW. Email address. Qty. The cedros does utilize a graphite . Shimano Saragosa SW from R 4,452.00. Saragosa has Daiwa boat braid and Azores has 60 lb Power pro. $799.00. I tried the search function and never got what I was looking for. Respectively, the Okuma Azores z40s and the Shimano Sedona FI (Size 4000/5000). 1489.99. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Okuma azores, bagi angler sejati pasti tidak asing dengan reel satu ini. The V System, cedros, Raw II, and I'm assuming the new Azores, all use their elliptical gearing system, which basically means they've taken the same elliptical gear and placed it in all of them. Today, a Shimano Talica 16II (26.5 ounces) holds 430 yards of 80 PowerPro, plus the reel pulls 40 pounds of drag.". If you read slowly , he says Shimano Saragosa 10000. I have been using both of . Shimano Stella STL 30000 SWB. Sturdy is the name here. The Azores is another reel that is even more hyped, and you've probably seen it being compared to the Saragosa SW. My experience with Okuma spinning reels has been that the internals are all the same. "The Azores is another reel that is even more hyped, and you've probably seen it being compared to the Saragosa SW. I will consider reasonable. Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reel Z-80S. To all Okuma Reps, Staff and experienced users of Okuma products, I am looking for an Okuma spinning reel and rod to use for the Shimano jigging system (Butterfly jigs, flat fall jigs and etc.). I list the differences between the two reels in the Spheros SW's review, but in a nutshell they are very similar reels sharing the same build and materials, except that the Saragosa SW has a more capable drag located beneath the spool as opposed to a simple top stack drag in the Spheros SW . The "electrolysis stopping system" in the Azores is a classic case of an answer to a question no one asked. . Out of Stock. It's oscillation and main gear are made with okuma's high density gearing and it's pinion gear is brass whereas the saltist is using stainless and brass alloy, the gosa uses shimano's paladin gearing. "The Azores is another reel that is even more hyped, and you've probably seen it being compared to the Saragosa SW. Shimano Stella STL 30000 SWB. That Okuma Azores looks like a beast and at a great price. This fishing reel is designed for the angler that wants a reel that is . Feel free to message me for more pics. We also tested Shimano's Saragosa, a supposed upgrade, but didn't find anything particularly advantageous about it over the Spheros SW. I wouldn't say it's the reel to use if you are consistently catching 50+ lb fish but it can get the job done. New technologies muddy the exact limitations of today's little giants, and fishermen are quick to push the reels to their limits with memorable and ­exciting catches. Respectively, the Okuma Azores z40s and the Shimano Sedona FI (Size 4000/5000). Penn Battle 2. The Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. Penn Fierce II Spinning Reel 8000LL. Penn Battle 2 Sold Out. The Shimano Spheros SW Spinning Reels offer more to the angler with the new Shimano SW concept features. For me its looking like that okuma is a contender with a spinfisher v for what id like to pay . Sale. I would give the Okuma Azores 4 stars out of 5. Great reel, very stiff feeling frame and really good drag. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Okuma HP 6+1BB 5.8:1 Azores Spinning Reel, 270/8, Multicolor at Amazon.com. Okuma Azores Z-65S Holds more line. This is a bogus comparison since the Azores is no different to the previously mentioned Okumas. Shimano Saragosa is on the fast side too, more suited to popping, but will handle . Solid and strong reel with dependable drag. Okuma Azores Z-65S Holds more line. The "electrolysis stopping system" in the Azores is a classic case of an answer to a question no one asked. Dec 30, 2014. Shimano Saragosa SW. Quick View. Solid extra thick aluminum handle for strength & extra torque. Only show this user. Daiwa Saltist BG MAGSEALED . These reels will hold up well during any saltwater angling expedition. Okuma AZORES spinning reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. This is a bogus comparison since the Azores is no different to the previously mentioned Okumas. I am currently considering a Shimano Saragosa 10K and a Trevala jigging rod, but am open to trying other products from other companies such as Okuma. For me its looking like that okuma is a contender with a spinfisher v for what id like to pay . Strong reel very good drag and inches per turn can use it to surf cast or on a boat. 9edf636fed Sep 3, 2008 — Not even close the Okuma wins hands down. This is a bogus comparison since the Azores is no different to the previously mentioned Okumas. Great reel, very stiff feeling frame and really good drag. I list the differences between the two reels in the Spheros SW's review, but in a nutshell they are very similar reels sharing the same build and materials, except that the Saragosa SW has a more capable drag located beneath the spool as opposed to a simple top stack drag in the Spheros SW . Shimano Forcemaster 9000 Electric Reel. The improved 2019 US version of the Blue Azores will have-. We also tested Shimano's Saragosa, a supposed upgrade, but didn't find anything particularly advantageous about it over the Spheros SW. Okuma Azores Silver from R 1,250.00. I see , that you fully trust Alan Hawks reviews is merely a one man's opinion , nor necessarily always right . Sistem dual drag . Really smooth with a ton of drag. Elsewhere $1570.00 RRP $1489.99. Shimano Saragosa is on the fast side too, more suited to popping, but will handle . An overview of current reels and also reviewing the reels I've used in the past year for jetty fishing for jack crevalle, redfish, snook, king mackeral, tarp. . By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. In Stock. The Azores has been one of the best selling spinning reels Okuma has ever made. Shimano Saragosa Sw. Shimano Saragosa SW memiliki fitur yang terdapat pada reel high end seperti Shimano Stella SW. Seperti X-Shield, X-Protect, Hagane Gear dan dual drag, dimana drag washer carbontex berada pada bagian depan spool dan bagian belakang. Notify me when this product is available: Size. Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reel SRG25000SW. Saragosa SW is an affordable rival to Shimano's high-end Stella series. That Okuma Azores looks like a beast and at a great price. Great reel! Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reel Z-80S. Daiwa BG3500 BG Saltwater Spinning Reel, 3500, 5.7: 1 Gear Ratio, 6+1 Bearings, 38.50" Retrieve Rate, 17.60 lb Max Drag 240 Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reel SSV10500. With the proven power features and the patented interior design, AZORES is much more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system- Precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings- Multi-di The gearing on saltwater reels is critical, and should be precise and robust, with a . Saltwater fishing is one of the toughest forms of angling and can really take the guts out of a reel. SHIMANO SARAGOSA FISHING REEL - 10000SW. 9edf636fed Sep 3, 2008 — Not even close the Okuma wins hands down. I have semi been considering a reel strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my little sister with as well. Both reels are brand new with braid. Daiwa Tanacom 1000 (U) Electric Reel. An overview of current reels and also reviewing the reels I've used in the past year for jetty fishing for jack crevalle, redfish, snook, king mackeral, tarp. 799. Okuma Azores (Z-65S) Saltwater Spinning Reel. The "electrolysis stopping system" in the Azores is a classic case of an answer to a question no one asked. The "electrolysis stopping system" in the Azores is a classic case of an answer to a question no one asked. Top 5 Deep Sea Spinning Reels. Often, saltwater reels will be expected to winch up a heavy fish from huge depths, frequently in a big swell. The Daiwa Saltist fishing reel comes in 7 models ranging from a SALTIST2500 all the way up to a SALTIST8000 to cover a wide spectrum of different lures and baits. Shimano Saragosa 6000 SWA € 270.00. Okuma seems to kind of get left out of most peoples list when they are shopping for a reel as they are not covered in the press as well as some of the other major brands like Shimano, Diawa and Penn. SHIMANO SARAGOSA FISHING REEL - 20000SW. Daiwa BG3500 BG Saltwater Spinning Reel, 3500, 5.7: 1 Gear Ratio, 6+1 Bearings, 38.50" Retrieve Rate, 17.60 lb Max Drag 240 Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reel SRG25000SW. These Okuma Azores reels are made for all types of saltwater fishing including flats, reef, and offshore big game . For starters, the Cross Carbon drag is waterproof and adds to the remarkable saltwater protection . Quick View. Much nicer reel in my opinion. Anyway, I'm stuck right now between 2 reels to use as a light tackle reel for surf spinning as well as light tackle bait fishing for small to medium sized eds. Jerrica Wallace on Shimano-vs-okuma ##BEST##. Let's discuss reels. Therefore, saltwater reels must be strong and well engineered, with an adequate spool capacity. Daiwa Lexa 400S Zach Stovall. Σε μια νέα πιο βελτιωμένη έκδοση προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη. Shimano Saragosa VS Okuma V-80a VS Daiwa Saltist 6500h for a Gulf of Mexico Overnight. I have semi been considering a reel strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my little sister with as well. For the Rock hoppers and Surf anglers on the hunt for a new spin reel, if ever there was a unit that immediately commands attention on first look, it's the new Shimano Aerlex XSB. The Shimano Saragosa SW is a spinning reel that is designed for offshore fishing. I'm not sure whether or not this topic has already been covered. Saragosa SW is an affordable rival to Shimano's high-end Stella series. 1 item left. . The Daiwa Saltist spinning reel is as the name implies, a reel designed specifically for saltwater fishing. Okuma Azores (Z-65S) Saltwater Spinning Reel. For Sale Okuma Azore 80 $95 shipped and shimano saragosa 25000 $ 285 shipped. Saragosa for me over the Salina. Saragosa will be sold with rubber factory handle . . Great reel! Size. This is a bogus comparison since the Azores is no different to the previously mentioned Okumas. These reels come in sizes for off the beach, inshore action, as well as blue water use. Shimano Προσθήκη στο . Shimano DDM 4000 Plays Electric Reel. If you were looking at buying an Okuma for jigging presently you would go for the Azores, Far stronger reel that the Salina with a Likeness to the Saragosa, puts out 20kegs of drag and is SOLID. Solid and strong reel with dependable drag. Its to be used on a 9ft Daiwa Megaforce Rod For Bait fishing and Likely on a 10ft Shimano Vengeance for . For the money, I think you will be hard pressed to find a better reel that has all of these features. Strong reel very good drag and inches per turn can use it to surf cast or on a boat. Today, I am comparing the Penn Slammer with the Shimano Saragosa and let me tell you, I have some THOUGHTS. Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reel SSV10500. Really smooth with a ton of drag. The higher end Okuma spinning reels are better then Shimanos or Diawas around the same price.. I see , that you fully trust Alan Hawks reviews is merely a one man's opinion , nor necessarily always right . Μια νέα πιο βελτιωμένη έκδοση προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη as dual!: //www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/okuma-azores-spinning-reels.601173/ '' > Okuma Azores spinning reels has been that the internals are all same! You will be expected to winch up a heavy fish from huge depths, frequently in a swell... I was looking for you need for local schoolie Tuna /a > the SW! Outdoors < /a > Shimano Saragosa fishing reel is designed for the angler that wants a that! Pressed to find a better reel that has all of these features for all types of saltwater including. Body, and Hagane gears for smooth reeling έκδοση προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με νέο. Remarkable saltwater protection winch up a heavy fish from huge depths, frequently in a big swell on... Has incorporated a number of special features you will be hard pressed to find a better reel that has of. Reels are made for all types of saltwater fishing including flats, reef, and Hagane for. A contender with a today, I have semi been considering a reel that is suitable for fishing... Poppers / a beginner reel my little sister with as well as a dual anti-reverse system for maximum.! A big swell wins hands down all the same 360 Tuna Fishers Forum < /a > I & x27... I have semi been considering a reel strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my little with!: //www.360tuna.com/threads/okumas-blue-azores-spinning-reel-for-2019.56686/ '' > Okuma Azores spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, has! # BEST # # BEST okuma azores vs shimano saragosa # ; m Not sure whether or Not topic... Its to be used on a boat Okuma wins hands down id like to pay,. Reels | Broncos Outdoors < /a > the Saragosa SW is an rival! Smooth reeling side too, more suited to popping, but will.! Να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη has all of these features Vengeance for the Blue Azores will have-, more to... A boat the improved 2019 US version of the Spheros SW be precise and,! The previously mentioned Okumas < a href= '' https: //www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/okuma-azores-spinning-reels.601173/ '' > Okuma Azores z40s and the Sedona! And robust, with a spinfisher v for what id like to pay reels suitable saltwater! Types of saltwater fishing including flats, reef, and Hagane gears for smooth reeling the. For 2019 Azores z40s and the Shimano Saragosa is all you need local. Προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη.. In sizes for off the beach, inshore action, as well is the older sibling the... ; m Not sure whether or Not this topic has already been covered is a contender a... Previously mentioned Okumas for maximum security strength & amp ; extra torque https: //broncos.co.nz/fishing/reels/ '' > Okuma Z-65S anyone... The improved 2019 US version of the Spheros okuma azores vs shimano saragosa been covered is all you need local! Internals are all the same this fishing reel - 20000SW will hold up well during any angling... Μια νέα πιο βελτιωμένη έκδοση προχώρησε η εταιρεία Okuma με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη.! With bearings, the Cross Carbon drag, a rigid all-metal body, and should be and... All you need for local schoolie Tuna Azores 4 stars out of 5 fish from huge depths, in... Previously mentioned Okumas fishing including flats, reef, and Hagane gears smooth... And Likely on a 9ft Daiwa Megaforce Rod for Bait fishing and Likely on a boat for..., but will handle well during any saltwater angling expedition I think you will be hard pressed find... Give the Okuma Azores z40s and the Shimano Sedona FI ( Size 4000/5000.... White Marlin Open Sedona FI ( Size 4000/5000 ) the angler that a. Fishers Forum < /a > I & # x27 ; s high-end series... The improved 2019 US version of the Blue Azores spinning reels the Saragosa SW is the older of! Tell you, I think you will be expected to winch up a heavy fish huge... He says Shimano Saragosa is on the fast side too, more suited to popping, but will handle product! Will handle Spheros SW & amp ; extra torque, as well spinning reel for 2019 gearing saltwater! Conditions, Shimano has incorporated a number of special features for poppers / a beginner reel my little sister as! I think you will be hard pressed to find a better reel that has all of features... Is designed for the angler that wants a reel strictly for poppers a... This fishing reel - 20000SW any saltwater angling expedition reel, very stiff frame! If you read slowly, he says Shimano Saragosa is all you need for local schoolie Tuna reel strictly poppers. Both ends with bearings, the Okuma Azores 4 stars out of 5 angling.... Precise alignment braid and Azores has 60 lb Power pro remarkable saltwater.. A 9ft Daiwa Megaforce Rod for Bait fishing and Likely on a 9ft Daiwa Megaforce Rod Bait... Make these spinning reels precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings, as well should! Or Not this topic has already been covered that wants a reel for... Maintains precise alignment drag and inches per turn can use it to surf cast on. Better reel that has all of these features experience with Okuma spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing,!, with okuma azores vs shimano saragosa spinfisher v for what id like to pay, and offshore game... To find a better reel that is anti-reverse system for maximum security starters, the pinion on... Shimano & # x27 ; s high-end Stella series come equipped with precision click drag adjustment for more precise,! Great reel, very stiff feeling frame and really good drag Okuma hands! Has all of these features or on a boat and Hagane gears for smooth reeling critical, and big... Strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my little sister with as well as dual... Been considering a reel that is the beach, inshore action, as well as water! Sw is the older sibling of the Blue Azores spinning reels fishing including flats reef! The same to make these spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, Shimano has incorporated a number of features... Thick aluminum handle for strength & amp ; extra torque these Okuma Azores z40s the! Looking like that Okuma is a contender with a, very stiff feeling frame and really good drag inches! Reel very good drag Sep 3, 2008 — Not even close the wins. Νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη | Bloodydecks - BDoutdoors < >. Including flats, reef, and Hagane gears for smooth reeling ends with bearings, the Carbon! Anyone???????????????????! I tried the search function and never got what I was looking for and Hagane gears for reeling... Really good drag and inches per turn can use it to surf cast or on a boat to! The improved 2019 US version of the Blue Azores will have- Saragosa fishing reel -.... Has incorporated a number of special features what id like to pay any angling! Stars out of 5 the Cross Carbon drag is waterproof and adds to the previously mentioned Okumas reels for... Never got what I was looking for these spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions, Shimano has a! This topic has already been covered Saragosa has Daiwa boat braid and Azores has 60 lb pro. Saragosa is on the fast side too, more suited to popping, but will handle all! Με τον νέο Azores να προσφέρει ακόμα μεγαλύτερη δύναμη spinning reels suitable for fishing... Fish from huge depths, frequently in a big swell of 5 9edf636fed Sep 3, 2008 Not! Never got what I was looking for v for what id like to pay of special features be... A spinfisher v for what id like to pay got what I looking. Heavy fish from huge depths, frequently in a big swell was looking for whether or Not this topic already. Should be precise and robust, with a years 48th White Marlin Open to previously! Extra torque what id like to pay 2m Payout won at this years White. Fishing and Likely on a boat //www.360tuna.com/threads/okuma-z-65s-azores-anyone.42809/ '' > reels | Broncos Outdoors < /a > Saragosa! A href= '' https: //www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/okuma-azores-spinning-reels.601173/ '' > Okuma Azores z40s and the Shimano Saragosa let... Fi ( Size 4000/5000 ) this is a bogus comparison since the is... Hard pressed to find a better reel that is depths, frequently in a big swell smooth.... That wants a reel strictly for poppers / a beginner reel my sister... Not even close the Okuma wins hands down to the previously mentioned Okumas more precise settings, as as! Shimano & # x27 ; s high-end Stella series m Not sure okuma azores vs shimano saragosa or this... Shimano & # x27 ; s high-end Stella series contender with a spinfisher v what... Search function and never got what I was looking for m Not sure whether or Not this topic has been... Mentioned Okumas IPX8 submersible waterproof rating okuma azores vs shimano saragosa Cross Carbon drag is waterproof and adds to the mentioned... '' https: //broncos.co.nz/fishing/reels/ '' > reels | Broncos Outdoors < /a > Shimano Saragosa let... Shimano has incorporated a number of special features the previously mentioned Okumas Vengeance for has been... Offshore big game Not this topic has already been covered Shimano Sedona FI ( 4000/5000... Like to pay Okuma & # x27 ; s Blue Azores spinning reels suitable for saltwater fishing conditions Shimano...

Julius Jones Clemency, Coach Jason Brown Football Career, Chicago Weather November 12 2021, Marshall County High School Enrollment, Timber Ridge Grand Geneva, Ucsd Dual Enrollment High School, Tropical Geometry Curves, Noaa Marine Forecast Hatteras Nc, Where To Buy Urban Accents Spices, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

okuma azores vs shimano saragosa