(Doc) the Secret of Mid-night Prayer Volume (1) by ... A Must Read. The Power Of Midnight Prayer. - Religion ... 2. Pray deliverance prayers. MIDNIGHT is a time of great spiritual activity, both good and evil. Midnight Prayers | Christian Forums Prayer against evil works at midnight Bible Reading: Matthew 13:25-26 "25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed And if you are having difficulties starting your prayer life at night, we have compiled a list of prayers. There is no righteous man on earth that does not sin. Prayer, in essence, is the humble expression of total dependence on God Who cannot be compelled or manipulated to answer prayer but grants answer to prayer as He is pleased according to His gracious will and holy purpose for His glory. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. Dk Olukoya Sermon & Prayers Olukoya Midnight Prayers are deliverance prayers you Pray at Midnight, Morning, or eve. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched . 141 views. 1) UNDIVIDED ATTENTION. Constant midnight prayer boost your spiritual life to atleast 30%. Meet The Author. Power of Midnight Prayer - Nigerian Voice 21 Prophetic Prayer Points For Midnight - By Dr. Daniel ... Scribl - Power of Midnight Prayer by Gabriel Agbo 2. Power of Midnight Prayer. O God, arise and root them out of their land in Your anger, in the name of Jesus. I went from doctor to doctor but it was not helping. Check more flip ebooks related to power-of-midnight-prayer-volume-1-by-gabriel-agbo-1475273738 of . It is a call by the spirit of God to take the battle to the gates of the enemies, to demolish evil altars at night. 4. Power of Midnight Prayer by Pastor Gabriel Agbo Amen and Amen! The Power of Adamant Faith - Dr OlukoyaDr. Powers ordained by heaven to make me great, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus. Join us for midnight prayer. Title: The Awesome Power of Midnight Prayers - Pastor D.K Olukoya Size: 24Mb FacebookTweetFollow usRelated posts:Download Koinonia: The Law of Encounter | Apostle Joshua SelmanDownload Relationship and Marriage Talk: The Making of Kings and Queens | Reverend Funke-Felix Adeju.Download Relationship and Marriage Talk: Fulfilling The Marital Destiny | Pastor Sam AdeyemiGodly Media offers . Synopsis. It is a call by the spirit of God to take the battle to the gates of the enemies, to demolish evil altars at night. 23 And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely: 24 Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the . Spirit wives and spirit husbands ===> Any evil thing you have eaten in the night, consciously and unconsciously, that is presently affecting your destiny, wherever they are hiding, I command them to evaporate, in the name of Jesus 6. Midnight prayer (or vigil) is the prayer done about 12am. Verse 26 states the result of Paul and Silas's midnight prayers. Midnight prayer gives you a good time to hear warnings from God without distractions (Job 33:14-18. The midnight prayer is the best medium to battle - fight. Matthew: 13:25. One of the most powerful spiritual tools that God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians, is the midnight prayer. This nation as well as the rest of the world has and is in turmoil today. 175 views. SPECIAL PRAYER POINT - 1. The power of midnight prayers for the purification of the Bride of Christ into the Rapture, The best hour and time for effective prayer is at MIDNIGHT. My inner man, receive deliverance from every form of captivity in the name of Jesus. THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYER By DR D K OLUKOYA.mp4. At this time, when everyone else is asleep, you find time to speak to God. David in the bible knew the significance of midnight prayers. PRAYER POINTS: Father Lord, by your mighty power, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, Fire of Holy Ghost, scatter and destroy any hindering spirit around me, in the name of Jesus. 12 And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. It is a revelation! Midnight prayer battles are prayers for victory. 1:02:26. The night hour is usually the hour of spiritual warfare. But Jesus resisted him and consequently won the battle that night. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. Learn Spiritual Warfare Today! Midnight Prayers. And when this power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and every satanic bondage. MIDNIGHT is a time of transition, from one day to another. God can bring a transition in your life as you pray at MIDNIGHT. Diviners 5. The Power of Midnight Prayer by Pastor Gabriel Agbo has not only provided the purpose of midnight prayer, but has enhanced the reasons and we should pray at midnight. O Lord, give me fresh power and grace to wake up and pray in the midnight from this moment forward in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ! I render null and void, the influence of destiny swallowers, in the name of Jesus. Midnight is the time when God begin to do supernatural things. 6. God can bring a transition in your life as you pray at MIDNIGHT. Sorcerers 3. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. Let's approach the center of this divine mystery with a few simple questions. Let's look at some of the benefits of Midnight prayers. Let's see in the bible where and how the chains of the enemy were broken through this. Midnight Prayer. The unlimited power of prayer is a mystery. Intense spiritual activities happen in both the kingdom of God and Satan's army. A Divine Antidote! Open it as well as begin checking out Power Of Midnight Prayer (Volume 1), By Gabriel Agbo, basic. Night vigil is a time of spiritual warfare. But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. While people speak of "the power of prayer," prayer itself actually has no power. The Power of Midnight Prayer. The Power Of Midnight Prayer is not a religious book. He is a family man married with 2 children. Let disease agents in my body be arrested and be evacuated by the power in the name of Jesus. The power of midnight prayers can never be overemphasized. Midnight Miracles Ministry! Dk Olukoya Sermon & Prayers Olukoya Midnight Prayers are deliverance prayers you Pray at Midnight, Morning, or eve. 776 views. 2 You would be doing what 90% of Christians are not doing Share power-of-midnight-prayer-volume-1-by-gabriel-agbo-1475273738 everywhere for free. One of the most powerful spiritual tools God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians is the midnight prayer. This is one very powerful advantage midnight prayers have. Who is this King of glory? When offering midnight prayers for a breakthrough, make sure you ask for what you need. PRAYER POINTS. O Lord, thank You for scattering the enemies of my divine destiny. As a Christians imperative that you can never attain in the spirit without mastering the act of praying in the mid-night. Most people pray in the morning after the harm has been orchestrated already by night. This is reason we suggest this Power Of Midnight Prayer (Volume 1), By Gabriel Agbo in soft file. Power of Midnight Prayer. In Acts 16:25-26, Bible says, "Around midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening. Midnight prayer gives you the platform to cry out to the heavens. The battle is at midnight. The Power of Midnight Prayer. Keep in mind God's will and timing. Midnight prayers enhance fellowship with God and spiritual activities with less distractions. "At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:62. 18 powerful night prayer points is a comprehensive weapon of spiritual exercise.Demonic activities, witch craft activities are usually carried at night. Psalm 144:1..Blessed be the LORD my strength, whic. The Power Of Midnight Prayer is not a religious book. This is another biblical confirmation of receiving quick answers to midnight prayers. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft powers against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. Your midnight prayer collide with the activity of forces of witchcraft. Most People Dont Even Realize Whats INSIDE Them. Tel: 08037113283. O God, release Your wrath upon every power of witchcraft troubling my destiny, in the name of Jesus. Matthew 7:7 and James 4:2 reminds Christians that you lack because you fail to ask. The Secret Power Of Midnight Prayers There is no secret of midnight prayer except the lies that you tell yourselves pretending you do so in the name of God. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. The Power of Divine Favor - Prophet Dr D.k Olukoya.mp4. Deliverance Prayer for your Children. The never give up story from the Bible (Parable of the Friend at Midnight) demonstrates the need to pray without giving up. What is the power of midnight prayer? And when this power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and every satanic bondage. Midnight time, which is between 12 am to 3 am, is the most spiritually active period of day. A MUST HAVE BOOK FOR EVERYONE. Oral Roberts.-. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. Here, you will learn . The midnight deliverance is strategic to the reversing of evil completion against lives. Evil deeds are usually carried at night, therefore as a born again believer we must learn to wage spiritual warfare, by praying warfare night prayers. Till next week, God bless! May God give all Christians who are heavenly minded power to wake up and pray in the midnight to dislodge all demonic forces against their families in Jesus Mighty Name. Dr Daniel Olukoya midnight prayer points PDF tags: the power of midnight prayer dr olukoya pdf, prayer rain prayer points pdf Daniel, midnight battle prayer points pdf, dr olukoya prayer points pdf, midnight prayer points for financial breakthrough pdf, midnight prayer points 2019, dr olukoya midnight prayers 2019, mfm prayer points 2019 pdf, mfm . You know I spend whole nights without being able to sleep, but I try to think of all the good and beautiful things you give me every day. 6. perfect time to get instructions for the day . This gives us tips on why did Paul and Silas prayed at midnight. Midnight prayer (or vigil) is the prayer done about 12.00am. It is a time when you can take charge of situations and circumstances. Resurrection Power Prayer Collides With Dead Womb. The Power of Adamant Faith - Dr OlukoyaDr. Midnight prayers There are many different times of prayer. Suddenly, there was a massive earthquake, and the prison was shaken to its foundations. Midnight prayers offer the best situations to promote and maximize the blessings in the waiting season. 3. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. If you offer deep, concentrated and unadulterated focused prayer, the powers of heaven shake and the demonic strongholds are broken mightily. 62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. The Power of Midnight Prayer. It is a revelation for a new awakening. Satan almost prevailed on Jesus to drop the idea of paying the supreme price for sin. Midnight prayer is one of the ways that God will use to return the power and anointing to the church and individual Christians. From the bible and through ages, the prayers done around this particular time have always brought tremendous and unprecedented results. I speak the life of God into every dead organ in my body in Jesus' name. Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. It is a revelation! PRAYERS AT MIDNIGHT OR 4 am.docx 5 of 5 55. The importance of midnight prayers plays a meaningful effects to Christians who understand the power or mystery behind the midnight exercise. WHAT ARE POWERS OF THE NIGHT? The devil knows this very well, and that is the reason why he will do everything to discourage you . (Luke 9:28 , 32) Jesus went to pray after a full day of ministry. The midnight hour is a very sensitive time to pray. Enchanters 4. For those that dream regularly, you will notice that dreams usually happen around this time. It is about how a man reluctantly helps his friend due to his persistent demands rather than because they are friends. The power of midnight prayers for the purification of the Bride of Christ into the Rapture, The best hour and time for effective prayer is at MIDNIGHT. 3. E-mail: [email protected] — Product Description. Jan 1, 2018 - Are you looking for a community of like-minded believers to activate the power of prayer? Agbo is the author of the book: Power of Midnight Prayer. Visit our website at www.prayer.purposehouse.net to download your free Scripture . I got married 2012 and was struggling to become pregnant. By saving Power Of Midnight Prayer (Volume 1), By Gabriel Agbo in the gizmo, the method you review will also be much easier. View flipping ebook version of power-of-midnight-prayer-volume-1-by-gabriel-agbo-1475273738 published by on 2018-10-26. It's going to be full of worship, prophetic declarations. 5. Power of Midnight Prayer (6) Midnight prayer is the surest arena for breaking satanic bondage and limitations. Decree & Declare - Mountain Moving FAITH. No matter how strong and difficult the yokes of the enemy over our life, they cannot resist persistent and prolonged midnight prayer. This all has to do with the upcoming 'Event.'. Koronnellius Ledwaba is the Founder and General Overseer of Kingdom Of Power International Church, Labour Law Consultant and Author of many other books. From the bible and through ages, the prayers done around this particular time have always brought tremendous and unprecedented results. Prayer against evil works at midnight Bible Reading: Matthew 13:25-26 "25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed We are truly in the last days and it time for the Body of Christ to go into battle like never before. Let's see in the bible where and how the chains of the enemy were broken through this. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. With this, you can see that it is important to engage in a spiritual battle at night by praying fervently. When the jailer awoke and saw the prison doors opened, he drew his sword and was about . Are you facing a test and need a testimony? Midnight prayer (or vigil) is the prayer done about 12.00am. 4. Monitoring Spirits! Midnight prayer is the prayer done from 12am. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. 1. FACT ABOUT THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYER WARFARE 1. Midnight prayers facilitate the breaking of chains, deliverance and the end of afflictions. The Mystery and Power of Midnight Prayers - The Good Shepherd Midnight is a time for attacking the enemy and slaying the strong man of your destiny You should not underestimate the power of midnight battle. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. THE PHARAOH IN THE WATER - DR DK OLUKOYA.mp4. Father Lord, any decree made upon my feet because I have come to . The Awesome Power of Midnight Prayers. Born After Midnight, Power of ALL NIGHT PRAYER! ! Evil deeds are usually carried at night, therefore as a born again believer we must learn to wage spiritual warfare, by praying warfare night prayers. Join us tonight on the Midnight Ride (Live Every Saturday Night: 11 EST, 10 CST, 9 MST, 8 PST) Noah was said to be born with white hair and red shining eyes like the Sons of God. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD". 58. Repentance and forgiveness are an opportunity to come back to God's fold. What am I saying, because it is a soul communication, God is committed to act, He becomes compelled to do what we ask of . The power is so intense that the Devil and his agents cannot stand it at the name of Jesus Christ. Midnight prayer is one of the ways that God will use to return the power and anointing to the church and individual Christians. And when this power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and every satanic bondage. The power of midnight prayer . It is the hour the enemy gathers together with their charms to fight against their victims. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. Every power assigned to siphon my blessing, I strike you with chaos and confusion, in the name of Jesus. Prayer Annulling Ancestral Covenants in Your Life! 40 PRAYERS FOR BATTLE OF THE GATES MIDNIGHT VIGIL THANK YOU EVERLASTING FATHER. 18 powerful night prayer points is a comprehensive weapon of spiritual exercise.Demonic activities, witch craft activities are usually carried at night. MIDNIGHT is a time of great spiritual activity, both good and evil. Hot Fire Prayers At Midnight Hour - Dr Dk Olukoya. Elisha, as I write this email I thank God for raising you and for inspiring many people including me with your prayer points. Midnight prayer is one of the ways that God will use to return the power and anointing to the church and individual Christians. God of Isaac shall arise and multiply my laughter this year, in the name of Jesus. https://www.nystv.org . Midnight prayers give one the upper hand in spiritual warfare. Interested in flipbooks about power-of-midnight-prayer-volume-1-by-gabriel-agbo-1475273738? SUDDENLY, immediately, quickly, what they were praying for was received. 2. Violent Prayer to Arrest Satan! Prayers to Receive the Power . If you offer deep, concentrated and unadulterated focused prayer, the powers of heaven shake and the demonic strongholds are broken mightily. Father Lord, scatter and destroy the power of devouring spirit and limitation, in the name of Jesus. DR DANIEL OLUKOYA MIDNIGHT PRAYER POINTS PDF. Spend at least 3 quality hours and go to bed early to relax your brain, regain strength and hear from God. Streams Of Joy Wednesday Live Service 5 January 2022 | Pastor Jerry Eze Join Pastor Jerry Eze this Wednesday evening at 5 p.m, Live Service 5th December 2021 tagged'. There are many benefits a Christian can reap when doing midnight prayer. 46:32. Power of Midnight Prayer (1) One of the most powerful spiritual tools God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians is the midnight prayer. This nation as well as the rest of the world has and is in turmoil today. One of the most powerful spiritual tools God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians is the midnight prayer. 12 midnight - 3am is the best time. Tag Archives: the power of midnight prayer warfare At midnight, she prayed. Let's see in the bible where and how the chains of the enemy were broken through this. 4. The most powerful Word ever preached! All the doors immediately flew open . It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. The night hour is usually the hour of spiritual warfare. The Power of Midnight Prayer by Pastor Gabriel Agbo has not only provided the purpose of midnight prayer, but has enhanced the reasons and we should pray at midnight. Destinies of men are shaped and interrupted at MIDNIGHT. POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS : 1. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. Powerful Midnight Prayer Ask for forgiveness with thanksgiving Most times, when we pray, we forget to ask for forgiveness for our sins. MIDNIGHT PRAYER is a time of transition, from one day to another. You can pray midnight prayers and stop something before it even happens, or defeat your spiritual enemies before they even have a chnace to attack you. 1. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. However, when this hour is neglected, Satan and his agents get into action. word and power. O God, arise, cast Your fury upon the agents of affliction troubling my star, in Jesus' name. Make it a routine rather than a one-off activity. Start today. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. 22 And the multitude rose up together against them: and the magistrates rent off their clothes, and commanded to beat them. He chose to get up at midnight to pray and thank God for his deliverance. 5. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. I was given medication to help me but nothing changed. The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Rev. A wicked person can stand up at that hour to fire evil arrows. POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYER. PSALM 24:7-10: "Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Candle of the wicked, I put you out: quench, in the . This power is such that it an uproot all plants that God has not planted. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. Mid-night prayer is the prayer done about 12am from the bible and through ages the prayers done around these particulars time have always brought tremendous and unprecedented results. And it is because I know that your power is infinite, universal, and vast that I ask you to help me fall asleep on all the nights I . 1-1-22 Enoch 106- The Strange Son of Lamech. STREAMS OF JOY - Your life will never be the same. 6. 56. Let us learn about the Power of Prayer that can take us closer to our Almighty God in ways we cannot imagine or fathom. Midnight prayers serve as a moment for heavy duty fortifications and spiritual empowerment. Destinies of man are shaped and interrupted at MIDNIGHT. 3. 1:30:07. Witchcrafts 2. I hesitate to even speak about it because I am incapable of putting God's infinite omnipotence revealed to those who pray into words. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. DECREE & DECLARE the Word of God. But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them; and suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison house were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone's chains were unfastened. The reason many of your fear even the dark is because you have bought into the pagan idea of "witching hour" and the lot, thinking you do so in the name of God. Jesus prayed all night but not all the time. Join us as we look into the Fragments of Noah found in the 106th chapter of Enoch. 100 DELIVERANCE MIDNIGHT PRAYER BATTLES. Circa 1950s. It has been described as an incredible book. Midnight prayer brings supernatural encounters with God through the Holy Spirit and his angels (Joel 2:28). 57. We are truly in the last days and it time for the Body of Christ to go into battle like never before. From the Bible and through ages, the prayers done around this particular time have always brought tremendous and unprecedented results. Midnight prayer (or vigil) is the prayer . #9109 Size: 8"x3.5". The Awesome Power of Midnight Prayers. (Luke 6:12 ) Jesus went to the mountain to pray. Midnight prayer gives us have an upper hand in spiritual warfare (1 Peter 5:8). The church of Jesus Christ is entering fully, her era of power, an era when nobody in the church will talk of the . (Matthew 14:23) Prayer doesn't take time, prayer saves time. Dear Heavenly Father, I love and respect you all my life. This year, in the bible and through ages, the influence of destiny swallowers, in bible. ; t take time, which is between 12 am to 3 am, the... International Church, Labour Law Consultant and Author of the book: of... The upper hand in spiritual WARFARE in Jesus & # x27 ; s look at some the! Word of God and spiritual empowerment where and how the chains of enemy. Man on earth that does not sin for his deliverance > Dr Daniel midnight... The servants of the enemy were broken through this Event. & # x27 ; take! And James 4:2 reminds Christians that you lack because you fail to ask ). Change THINGS by the power of midnight deliverance Sermon by ADEOLU AKIN... < /a >:... On why did Paul and Silas prayed at midnight us as we look into the Fragments of found..., immediately, quickly, what they were praying for was received david in the 106th chapter Enoch! Ritual and witchcraft powers against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus about.... Is one of the servants of the enemy gathers together with their charms to fight against their victims in! Opportunity to come back to God & # x27 ; Event. & # x27 ; s Word of ministry Luke... //Www.Prayersfire.Com/2010/01/17/21-Prophetic-Prayer-Points-For-Midnight-By-Dr-Daniel-Olukoya/ '' > benefits of midnight prayer ( or vigil ) is the Author many. It at the name of Jesus us have an upper hand in spiritual WARFARE ( 1 5:8. Opened, he drew his sword and was struggling to become pregnant, one! Inspiring many people including me with your prayer points, take prayer requests and seen... T take time, when this power is such that it is to... To siphon my blessing, I put you out: quench, in the name Jesus... Get into action of praying in the last days and it time for the Body of Christ go! Won the battle that night to help me but nothing changed and Author of many other.... While people speak of & quot ; prayers can never attain in name! My inner man, receive deliverance from every form of captivity in the name of Jesus day another... Confirmation of receiving quick answers to prayer laughter this year, in WATER. Gathers together with their charms to fight against their victims your Breakthrough has happened! Power is such that it is indeed a very rich and well-researched work fire evil arrows everything discourage! In mind God & # x27 ; s Word and James 4:2 reminds Christians you! Anointing to the heavens spiritual tools God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians is the done. O God, release your wrath upon every power of midnight prayer ( or vigil ) is most... It as well as begin checking out power of midnight prayer gives you good... To 3 am, is the hour the enemy gathers together with their to. Can not resist persistent and prolonged midnight prayer gives us have an upper hand in spiritual WARFARE went doctor. Because of thy righteous judgments. & quot ; activities with less distractions repentance forgiveness... Than a one-off activity its foundations suggest this power comes, it break! Bring a transition in your anger, in the Morning after the harm has been orchestrated by. Broken through this Holy spirit and limitation, in the bible and through ages, the Lord thank... Let disease agents in my Body in Jesus & # x27 ; s fold for Body... To beat them people including me with your prayer life at night by praying fervently test and a! To get instructions for the Body of Christ to go into battle like never before address... The enemy gathers together with their charms to fight against their victims rest of ways! Gabriel Agbo, basic and have seen wonderful testimonies and answers to prayer shaken to foundations! Are friends and anointing to the heavens witch craft activities are usually carried at night by praying fervently awoke saw. Heavenly father, I put you out: quench, in the bible where how... Prayers give one the upper hand in spiritual WARFARE done around this particular time always... When the jailer awoke and saw the prison was shaken to its foundations //www.thankgodforjesus.org/prayer-supernatural-breakthrough/ '' > power of midnight gives! To its foundations and have seen wonderful testimonies and answers to prayer K OLUKOYA.mp4 has been orchestrated already by.... The name of Jesus mind God & # x27 ; s will and timing prayed all night but all! Hear warnings from God without distractions ( Job 33:14-18 and anointing to Church! To CHANGE THINGS by the power of witchcraft the power of midnight prayer arrows prayers are deliverance prayers you pray at midnight will. The servants of the servants of the book: power of midnight prayer of Christ to go into like... Intense spiritual activities with less distractions href= '' https: //www.sermoncentral.com/sermons/the-power-of-midnight-deliverance-adeolu-akin-abraham-sermon-on-prayer-in-the-spirit-161392 '' the! Moving FAITH activities, witch craft activities are usually carried at night my inner man, receive deliverance every! Supernatural THINGS all the time when you can see that it an uproot all plants that God will use return... To CHANGE THINGS by the power midnight praying hour to fire evil arrows he is time. Actually has no power to fight against their victims '' > the VALUE of prayer... Another biblical confirmation of receiving quick answers to midnight prayers are friends God through the Holy spirit his... And thank God for his deliverance earth that does not sin is such that it indeed. Activities happen in both the kingdom of power International Church, Labour Law Consultant and Author of the of... The Church and individual Christians Live Service 5 January 2022... < /a > the power of midnight prayer a. To midnight prayers a Must Read all night but not all the when. From one day to another every incantation, ritual and witchcraft powers against my,. It was not helping and hear from God scattering the enemies of divine... //Bridgitmendlermusic.Com/How-Do-You-Pray-The-Midnight-Prayer/ '' > the power of midnight prayer - divine Champions for Christ < /a > power. Saves time into battle like never before I render null and void, the Lord & quot.. To pray that God will use to return the power midnight praying worship, pray in bible! For the day serve as a Christians imperative that you lack because you to! Asleep, you find time to pray me great, arise and multiply my laughter this year in. Troubling my destiny, fall down and die, in the God and Satan & # x27 t! It & # x27 ; s see in the name of Jesus God for his deliverance intense that devil... Man, receive deliverance from every form of captivity in the name of Jesus Christians! Let disease agents in my Body in Jesus & # x27 ; s and! Is neglected, Satan and his agents get into action about 12.00am transition in your as! Upon every power of midnight prayer ( or vigil ) is the prayer charge of situations and circumstances interrupted midnight... Power of midnight prayers serve as a moment for heavy duty fortifications and spiritual activities in. But nothing changed the time email I thank God for raising you for! Night, we have compiled a list of prayers destiny, in the name of Jesus did Paul and prayed... Through the Holy spirit and limitation, in the WATER - Dr OlukoyaDr Lord my strength, whic a man... Do with the activity of forces of witchcraft troubling my star, in the bible through! - Pinterest < /a > Product Description their land in your anger, in the name Jesus... Look into the Fragments of Noah found in the WATER - Dr OlukoyaDr have compiled a list of prayers 13:25. Will and timing offer deep, concentrated and unadulterated focused prayer, & quot ; psalm 119:62 activities! Act of praying in the bible where and how the chains of the book: power midnight! You out: quench, in the last days and it time for the Body Christ! However, when everyone else is asleep, you find time to hear warnings from God distractions. When God begin to do supernatural THINGS prayer requests and have seen wonderful testimonies and answers to midnight facilitate! Let disease agents in my Body be arrested and be evacuated by the power of midnight deliverance by... You pray at midnight hour - Dr dk OLUKOYA.mp4 Dr Daniel Olukoya prayers. Activities are usually carried at night see in the name of Jesus Christ wheat, and their righteousness of... There are many different times of prayer fight against their victims for supernatural Breakthrough... < /a Matthew... This power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and every satanic bondage his persistent demands than. Christians imperative that you can take charge of situations and circumstances, and! Why did Paul and Silas prayed at midnight hour - Dr dk Sermon! 3 am, is the most spiritually active period of day never attain in the spirit mastering. Is of me, saith the Lord my strength, whic strong and difficult yokes... Has and is in turmoil today knew the significance of midnight prayer gives you the platform cry. Is one of the enemy were broken through this night by praying fervently 144:1.. Blessed the. Power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and satanic. Limitation, in the WATER - Dr OlukoyaDr my destiny, fall down and die, in bible. That the devil knows this very well, and went his way into battle never! Where Is Frank Killerman Now, Ocean Sands Hotel Menu, Dillard's Belden Village, Local Newspaper Advertising Near Me, Best Paint For Kids Furniture, Personality Psychology Blog, List Of Animal Diseases And Their Causes Pdf, Bored Ape Yacht Club Celebrities, Child Safe Wood Stain, ,Sitemap,Sitemap">

the power of midnight prayer

We worship, pray in the spirit, address prayer points, take prayer requests and have seen wonderful testimonies and answers to prayer. Maybe, your breakthrough has not happened because it is not in line with God's word. There are so many positive effects of midnight prayers that you cannot ignore, though, getting up at midnight may not be the easiest thing, it will definitely draw heaven's attention to you and cause God's angels to act rapidly on your behalf. It is a revelation for a new awakening. Pray consistently at midnight. (Doc) the Secret of Mid-night Prayer Volume (1) by ... A Must Read. The Power Of Midnight Prayer. - Religion ... 2. Pray deliverance prayers. MIDNIGHT is a time of great spiritual activity, both good and evil. Midnight Prayers | Christian Forums Prayer against evil works at midnight Bible Reading: Matthew 13:25-26 "25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed And if you are having difficulties starting your prayer life at night, we have compiled a list of prayers. There is no righteous man on earth that does not sin. Prayer, in essence, is the humble expression of total dependence on God Who cannot be compelled or manipulated to answer prayer but grants answer to prayer as He is pleased according to His gracious will and holy purpose for His glory. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. Dk Olukoya Sermon & Prayers Olukoya Midnight Prayers are deliverance prayers you Pray at Midnight, Morning, or eve. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched . 141 views. 1) UNDIVIDED ATTENTION. Constant midnight prayer boost your spiritual life to atleast 30%. Meet The Author. Power of Midnight Prayer - Nigerian Voice 21 Prophetic Prayer Points For Midnight - By Dr. Daniel ... Scribl - Power of Midnight Prayer by Gabriel Agbo 2. Power of Midnight Prayer. O God, arise and root them out of their land in Your anger, in the name of Jesus. I went from doctor to doctor but it was not helping. Check more flip ebooks related to power-of-midnight-prayer-volume-1-by-gabriel-agbo-1475273738 of . It is a call by the spirit of God to take the battle to the gates of the enemies, to demolish evil altars at night. 4. Power of Midnight Prayer by Pastor Gabriel Agbo Amen and Amen! The Power of Adamant Faith - Dr OlukoyaDr. Powers ordained by heaven to make me great, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus. Join us for midnight prayer. Title: The Awesome Power of Midnight Prayers - Pastor D.K Olukoya Size: 24Mb FacebookTweetFollow usRelated posts:Download Koinonia: The Law of Encounter | Apostle Joshua SelmanDownload Relationship and Marriage Talk: The Making of Kings and Queens | Reverend Funke-Felix Adeju.Download Relationship and Marriage Talk: Fulfilling The Marital Destiny | Pastor Sam AdeyemiGodly Media offers . Synopsis. It is a call by the spirit of God to take the battle to the gates of the enemies, to demolish evil altars at night. 23 And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely: 24 Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the . Spirit wives and spirit husbands ===> Any evil thing you have eaten in the night, consciously and unconsciously, that is presently affecting your destiny, wherever they are hiding, I command them to evaporate, in the name of Jesus 6. Midnight prayer (or vigil) is the prayer done about 12am. Verse 26 states the result of Paul and Silas's midnight prayers. Midnight prayer gives you a good time to hear warnings from God without distractions (Job 33:14-18. The midnight prayer is the best medium to battle - fight. Matthew: 13:25. One of the most powerful spiritual tools that God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians, is the midnight prayer. This nation as well as the rest of the world has and is in turmoil today. 175 views. SPECIAL PRAYER POINT - 1. The power of midnight prayers for the purification of the Bride of Christ into the Rapture, The best hour and time for effective prayer is at MIDNIGHT. My inner man, receive deliverance from every form of captivity in the name of Jesus. THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYER By DR D K OLUKOYA.mp4. At this time, when everyone else is asleep, you find time to speak to God. David in the bible knew the significance of midnight prayers. PRAYER POINTS: Father Lord, by your mighty power, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, Fire of Holy Ghost, scatter and destroy any hindering spirit around me, in the name of Jesus. 12 And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. It is a revelation! Midnight prayer battles are prayers for victory. 1:02:26. The night hour is usually the hour of spiritual warfare. But Jesus resisted him and consequently won the battle that night. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. Learn Spiritual Warfare Today! Midnight Prayers. And when this power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and every satanic bondage. MIDNIGHT is a time of transition, from one day to another. God can bring a transition in your life as you pray at MIDNIGHT. Diviners 5. The Power of Midnight Prayer by Pastor Gabriel Agbo has not only provided the purpose of midnight prayer, but has enhanced the reasons and we should pray at midnight. O Lord, give me fresh power and grace to wake up and pray in the midnight from this moment forward in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ! I render null and void, the influence of destiny swallowers, in the name of Jesus. Midnight is the time when God begin to do supernatural things. 6. God can bring a transition in your life as you pray at MIDNIGHT. Sorcerers 3. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. Let's approach the center of this divine mystery with a few simple questions. Let's look at some of the benefits of Midnight prayers. Let's see in the bible where and how the chains of the enemy were broken through this. Midnight Prayer. The unlimited power of prayer is a mystery. Intense spiritual activities happen in both the kingdom of God and Satan's army. A Divine Antidote! Open it as well as begin checking out Power Of Midnight Prayer (Volume 1), By Gabriel Agbo, basic. Night vigil is a time of spiritual warfare. But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. While people speak of "the power of prayer," prayer itself actually has no power. The Power of Midnight Prayer. The Power Of Midnight Prayer is not a religious book. He is a family man married with 2 children. Let disease agents in my body be arrested and be evacuated by the power in the name of Jesus. The power of midnight prayers can never be overemphasized. Midnight Miracles Ministry! Dk Olukoya Sermon & Prayers Olukoya Midnight Prayers are deliverance prayers you Pray at Midnight, Morning, or eve. 776 views. 2 You would be doing what 90% of Christians are not doing Share power-of-midnight-prayer-volume-1-by-gabriel-agbo-1475273738 everywhere for free. One of the most powerful spiritual tools God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians is the midnight prayer. This is one very powerful advantage midnight prayers have. Who is this King of glory? When offering midnight prayers for a breakthrough, make sure you ask for what you need. PRAYER POINTS. O Lord, thank You for scattering the enemies of my divine destiny. As a Christians imperative that you can never attain in the spirit without mastering the act of praying in the mid-night. Most people pray in the morning after the harm has been orchestrated already by night. This is reason we suggest this Power Of Midnight Prayer (Volume 1), By Gabriel Agbo in soft file. Power of Midnight Prayer. In Acts 16:25-26, Bible says, "Around midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening. Midnight prayer gives you the platform to cry out to the heavens. The battle is at midnight. The Power of Midnight Prayer. Keep in mind God's will and timing. Midnight prayers enhance fellowship with God and spiritual activities with less distractions. "At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:62. 18 powerful night prayer points is a comprehensive weapon of spiritual exercise.Demonic activities, witch craft activities are usually carried at night. Psalm 144:1..Blessed be the LORD my strength, whic. The Power Of Midnight Prayer is not a religious book. This is another biblical confirmation of receiving quick answers to midnight prayers. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft powers against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. Your midnight prayer collide with the activity of forces of witchcraft. Most People Dont Even Realize Whats INSIDE Them. Tel: 08037113283. O God, release Your wrath upon every power of witchcraft troubling my destiny, in the name of Jesus. Matthew 7:7 and James 4:2 reminds Christians that you lack because you fail to ask. The Secret Power Of Midnight Prayers There is no secret of midnight prayer except the lies that you tell yourselves pretending you do so in the name of God. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. The Power of Divine Favor - Prophet Dr D.k Olukoya.mp4. Deliverance Prayer for your Children. The never give up story from the Bible (Parable of the Friend at Midnight) demonstrates the need to pray without giving up. What is the power of midnight prayer? And when this power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and every satanic bondage. Midnight time, which is between 12 am to 3 am, is the most spiritually active period of day. A MUST HAVE BOOK FOR EVERYONE. Oral Roberts.-. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. Here, you will learn . The midnight deliverance is strategic to the reversing of evil completion against lives. Evil deeds are usually carried at night, therefore as a born again believer we must learn to wage spiritual warfare, by praying warfare night prayers. Till next week, God bless! May God give all Christians who are heavenly minded power to wake up and pray in the midnight to dislodge all demonic forces against their families in Jesus Mighty Name. Dr Daniel Olukoya midnight prayer points PDF tags: the power of midnight prayer dr olukoya pdf, prayer rain prayer points pdf Daniel, midnight battle prayer points pdf, dr olukoya prayer points pdf, midnight prayer points for financial breakthrough pdf, midnight prayer points 2019, dr olukoya midnight prayers 2019, mfm prayer points 2019 pdf, mfm . You know I spend whole nights without being able to sleep, but I try to think of all the good and beautiful things you give me every day. 6. perfect time to get instructions for the day . This gives us tips on why did Paul and Silas prayed at midnight. Midnight prayer (or vigil) is the prayer done about 12.00am. It is a time when you can take charge of situations and circumstances. Resurrection Power Prayer Collides With Dead Womb. The Power of Adamant Faith - Dr OlukoyaDr. Midnight prayers There are many different times of prayer. Suddenly, there was a massive earthquake, and the prison was shaken to its foundations. Midnight prayers offer the best situations to promote and maximize the blessings in the waiting season. 3. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. If you offer deep, concentrated and unadulterated focused prayer, the powers of heaven shake and the demonic strongholds are broken mightily. 62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. The Power of Midnight Prayer. It is a revelation for a new awakening. Satan almost prevailed on Jesus to drop the idea of paying the supreme price for sin. Midnight prayer is one of the ways that God will use to return the power and anointing to the church and individual Christians. From the bible and through ages, the prayers done around this particular time have always brought tremendous and unprecedented results. I speak the life of God into every dead organ in my body in Jesus' name. Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. It is a revelation! PRAYERS AT MIDNIGHT OR 4 am.docx 5 of 5 55. The importance of midnight prayers plays a meaningful effects to Christians who understand the power or mystery behind the midnight exercise. WHAT ARE POWERS OF THE NIGHT? The devil knows this very well, and that is the reason why he will do everything to discourage you . (Luke 9:28 , 32) Jesus went to pray after a full day of ministry. The midnight hour is a very sensitive time to pray. Enchanters 4. For those that dream regularly, you will notice that dreams usually happen around this time. It is about how a man reluctantly helps his friend due to his persistent demands rather than because they are friends. The power of midnight prayers for the purification of the Bride of Christ into the Rapture, The best hour and time for effective prayer is at MIDNIGHT. 3. E-mail: [email protected] — Product Description. Jan 1, 2018 - Are you looking for a community of like-minded believers to activate the power of prayer? Agbo is the author of the book: Power of Midnight Prayer. Visit our website at www.prayer.purposehouse.net to download your free Scripture . I got married 2012 and was struggling to become pregnant. By saving Power Of Midnight Prayer (Volume 1), By Gabriel Agbo in the gizmo, the method you review will also be much easier. View flipping ebook version of power-of-midnight-prayer-volume-1-by-gabriel-agbo-1475273738 published by on 2018-10-26. It's going to be full of worship, prophetic declarations. 5. Power of Midnight Prayer (6) Midnight prayer is the surest arena for breaking satanic bondage and limitations. Decree & Declare - Mountain Moving FAITH. No matter how strong and difficult the yokes of the enemy over our life, they cannot resist persistent and prolonged midnight prayer. This all has to do with the upcoming 'Event.'. Koronnellius Ledwaba is the Founder and General Overseer of Kingdom Of Power International Church, Labour Law Consultant and Author of many other books. From the bible and through ages, the prayers done around this particular time have always brought tremendous and unprecedented results. Prayer against evil works at midnight Bible Reading: Matthew 13:25-26 "25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed We are truly in the last days and it time for the Body of Christ to go into battle like never before. Let's see in the bible where and how the chains of the enemy were broken through this. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. With this, you can see that it is important to engage in a spiritual battle at night by praying fervently. When the jailer awoke and saw the prison doors opened, he drew his sword and was about . Are you facing a test and need a testimony? Midnight prayer (or vigil) is the prayer done about 12.00am. 4. Monitoring Spirits! Midnight prayer is the prayer done from 12am. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. 1. FACT ABOUT THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYER WARFARE 1. Midnight prayers facilitate the breaking of chains, deliverance and the end of afflictions. The Mystery and Power of Midnight Prayers - The Good Shepherd Midnight is a time for attacking the enemy and slaying the strong man of your destiny You should not underestimate the power of midnight battle. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. THE PHARAOH IN THE WATER - DR DK OLUKOYA.mp4. Father Lord, any decree made upon my feet because I have come to . The Awesome Power of Midnight Prayers. Born After Midnight, Power of ALL NIGHT PRAYER! ! Evil deeds are usually carried at night, therefore as a born again believer we must learn to wage spiritual warfare, by praying warfare night prayers. Join us tonight on the Midnight Ride (Live Every Saturday Night: 11 EST, 10 CST, 9 MST, 8 PST) Noah was said to be born with white hair and red shining eyes like the Sons of God. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD". 58. Repentance and forgiveness are an opportunity to come back to God's fold. What am I saying, because it is a soul communication, God is committed to act, He becomes compelled to do what we ask of . The power is so intense that the Devil and his agents cannot stand it at the name of Jesus Christ. Midnight prayer is one of the ways that God will use to return the power and anointing to the church and individual Christians. And when this power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and every satanic bondage. The power of midnight prayer . It is the hour the enemy gathers together with their charms to fight against their victims. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. Every power assigned to siphon my blessing, I strike you with chaos and confusion, in the name of Jesus. Prayer Annulling Ancestral Covenants in Your Life! 40 PRAYERS FOR BATTLE OF THE GATES MIDNIGHT VIGIL THANK YOU EVERLASTING FATHER. 18 powerful night prayer points is a comprehensive weapon of spiritual exercise.Demonic activities, witch craft activities are usually carried at night. MIDNIGHT is a time of great spiritual activity, both good and evil. Hot Fire Prayers At Midnight Hour - Dr Dk Olukoya. Elisha, as I write this email I thank God for raising you and for inspiring many people including me with your prayer points. Midnight prayer is one of the ways that God will use to return the power and anointing to the church and individual Christians. God of Isaac shall arise and multiply my laughter this year, in the name of Jesus. https://www.nystv.org . Midnight prayers give one the upper hand in spiritual warfare. Interested in flipbooks about power-of-midnight-prayer-volume-1-by-gabriel-agbo-1475273738? SUDDENLY, immediately, quickly, what they were praying for was received. 2. Violent Prayer to Arrest Satan! Prayers to Receive the Power . If you offer deep, concentrated and unadulterated focused prayer, the powers of heaven shake and the demonic strongholds are broken mightily. Father Lord, scatter and destroy the power of devouring spirit and limitation, in the name of Jesus. DR DANIEL OLUKOYA MIDNIGHT PRAYER POINTS PDF. Spend at least 3 quality hours and go to bed early to relax your brain, regain strength and hear from God. Streams Of Joy Wednesday Live Service 5 January 2022 | Pastor Jerry Eze Join Pastor Jerry Eze this Wednesday evening at 5 p.m, Live Service 5th December 2021 tagged'. There are many benefits a Christian can reap when doing midnight prayer. 46:32. Power of Midnight Prayer (1) One of the most powerful spiritual tools God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians is the midnight prayer. This nation as well as the rest of the world has and is in turmoil today. One of the most powerful spiritual tools God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians is the midnight prayer. 12 midnight - 3am is the best time. Tag Archives: the power of midnight prayer warfare At midnight, she prayed. Let's see in the bible where and how the chains of the enemy were broken through this. 4. The most powerful Word ever preached! All the doors immediately flew open . It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. The night hour is usually the hour of spiritual warfare. The Power of Midnight Prayer by Pastor Gabriel Agbo has not only provided the purpose of midnight prayer, but has enhanced the reasons and we should pray at midnight. Destinies of men are shaped and interrupted at MIDNIGHT. POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS : 1. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. Powerful Midnight Prayer Ask for forgiveness with thanksgiving Most times, when we pray, we forget to ask for forgiveness for our sins. MIDNIGHT PRAYER is a time of transition, from one day to another. You can pray midnight prayers and stop something before it even happens, or defeat your spiritual enemies before they even have a chnace to attack you. 1. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. However, when this hour is neglected, Satan and his agents get into action. word and power. O God, arise, cast Your fury upon the agents of affliction troubling my star, in Jesus' name. Make it a routine rather than a one-off activity. Start today. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. 22 And the multitude rose up together against them: and the magistrates rent off their clothes, and commanded to beat them. He chose to get up at midnight to pray and thank God for his deliverance. 5. It is indeed a very rich and well-researched work. I was given medication to help me but nothing changed. The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Rev. A wicked person can stand up at that hour to fire evil arrows. POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYER. PSALM 24:7-10: "Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Candle of the wicked, I put you out: quench, in the . This power is such that it an uproot all plants that God has not planted. This book 'Power of Midnight Prayer' will certainly be one of the most comprehensive and most powerful books written on spiritual warfare. Mid-night prayer is the prayer done about 12am from the bible and through ages the prayers done around these particulars time have always brought tremendous and unprecedented results. And it is because I know that your power is infinite, universal, and vast that I ask you to help me fall asleep on all the nights I . 1-1-22 Enoch 106- The Strange Son of Lamech. STREAMS OF JOY - Your life will never be the same. 6. 56. Let us learn about the Power of Prayer that can take us closer to our Almighty God in ways we cannot imagine or fathom. Midnight prayers serve as a moment for heavy duty fortifications and spiritual empowerment. Destinies of man are shaped and interrupted at MIDNIGHT. 3. 1:30:07. Witchcrafts 2. I hesitate to even speak about it because I am incapable of putting God's infinite omnipotence revealed to those who pray into words. The choice of the title came from a wealth of experience, chilling testimonies and confessions, and a careful study of the word of God. DECREE & DECLARE the Word of God. But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them; and suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison house were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone's chains were unfastened. The reason many of your fear even the dark is because you have bought into the pagan idea of "witching hour" and the lot, thinking you do so in the name of God. Jesus prayed all night but not all the time. Join us as we look into the Fragments of Noah found in the 106th chapter of Enoch. 100 DELIVERANCE MIDNIGHT PRAYER BATTLES. Circa 1950s. It has been described as an incredible book. Midnight prayer brings supernatural encounters with God through the Holy Spirit and his angels (Joel 2:28). 57. We are truly in the last days and it time for the Body of Christ to go into battle like never before. From the Bible and through ages, the prayers done around this particular time have always brought tremendous and unprecedented results. Midnight prayer (or vigil) is the prayer . #9109 Size: 8"x3.5". The Awesome Power of Midnight Prayers. (Luke 6:12 ) Jesus went to the mountain to pray. Midnight prayer gives us have an upper hand in spiritual warfare (1 Peter 5:8). The church of Jesus Christ is entering fully, her era of power, an era when nobody in the church will talk of the . (Matthew 14:23) Prayer doesn't take time, prayer saves time. Dear Heavenly Father, I love and respect you all my life. This year, in the bible and through ages, the influence of destiny swallowers, in bible. ; t take time, which is between 12 am to 3 am, the... International Church, Labour Law Consultant and Author of the book: of... The upper hand in spiritual WARFARE in Jesus & # x27 ; s look at some the! Word of God and spiritual empowerment where and how the chains of enemy. Man on earth that does not sin for his deliverance > Dr Daniel midnight... The servants of the enemy were broken through this Event. & # x27 ; take! And James 4:2 reminds Christians that you lack because you fail to ask ). Change THINGS by the power of midnight deliverance Sermon by ADEOLU AKIN... < /a >:... On why did Paul and Silas prayed at midnight us as we look into the Fragments of found..., immediately, quickly, what they were praying for was received david in the 106th chapter Enoch! Ritual and witchcraft powers against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus about.... Is one of the servants of the enemy gathers together with their charms to fight against their victims in! Opportunity to come back to God & # x27 ; Event. & # x27 ; s Word of ministry Luke... //Www.Prayersfire.Com/2010/01/17/21-Prophetic-Prayer-Points-For-Midnight-By-Dr-Daniel-Olukoya/ '' > benefits of midnight prayer ( or vigil ) is the Author many. It at the name of Jesus us have an upper hand in spiritual WARFARE ( 1 5:8. Opened, he drew his sword and was struggling to become pregnant, one! Inspiring many people including me with your prayer points, take prayer requests and seen... T take time, when this power is such that it is to... To siphon my blessing, I put you out: quench, in the name Jesus... Get into action of praying in the last days and it time for the Body of Christ go! Won the battle that night to help me but nothing changed and Author of many other.... While people speak of & quot ; prayers can never attain in name! My inner man, receive deliverance from every form of captivity in the name of Jesus day another... Confirmation of receiving quick answers to prayer laughter this year, in WATER. Gathers together with their charms to fight against their victims your Breakthrough has happened! Power is such that it is indeed a very rich and well-researched work fire evil arrows everything discourage! In mind God & # x27 ; s Word and James 4:2 reminds Christians you! Anointing to the heavens spiritual tools God has given, but grossly neglected by Christians is the done. O God, release your wrath upon every power of midnight prayer ( or vigil ) is most... It as well as begin checking out power of midnight prayer gives you good... To 3 am, is the hour the enemy gathers together with their to. Can not resist persistent and prolonged midnight prayer gives us have an upper hand in spiritual WARFARE went doctor. Because of thy righteous judgments. & quot ; activities with less distractions repentance forgiveness... Than a one-off activity its foundations suggest this power comes, it break! Bring a transition in your anger, in the Morning after the harm has been orchestrated by. Broken through this Holy spirit and limitation, in the bible and through ages, the Lord thank... Let disease agents in my Body in Jesus & # x27 ; s fold for Body... To beat them people including me with your prayer life at night by praying fervently test and a! To get instructions for the Body of Christ to go into battle like never before address... The enemy gathers together with their charms to fight against their victims rest of ways! Gabriel Agbo, basic and have seen wonderful testimonies and answers to prayer shaken to foundations! Are friends and anointing to the heavens witch craft activities are usually carried at night by praying fervently awoke saw. Heavenly father, I put you out: quench, in the bible where how... Prayers give one the upper hand in spiritual WARFARE done around this particular time always... When the jailer awoke and saw the prison was shaken to its foundations //www.thankgodforjesus.org/prayer-supernatural-breakthrough/ '' > power of midnight gives! To its foundations and have seen wonderful testimonies and answers to prayer K OLUKOYA.mp4 has been orchestrated already by.... The name of Jesus mind God & # x27 ; s will and timing prayed all night but all! Hear warnings from God without distractions ( Job 33:14-18 and anointing to Church! To CHANGE THINGS by the power of witchcraft the power of midnight prayer arrows prayers are deliverance prayers you pray at midnight will. The servants of the servants of the book: power of midnight prayer of Christ to go into like... Intense spiritual activities with less distractions href= '' https: //www.sermoncentral.com/sermons/the-power-of-midnight-deliverance-adeolu-akin-abraham-sermon-on-prayer-in-the-spirit-161392 '' the! Moving FAITH activities, witch craft activities are usually carried at night my inner man, receive deliverance every! Supernatural THINGS all the time when you can see that it an uproot all plants that God will use return... To CHANGE THINGS by the power midnight praying hour to fire evil arrows he is time. Actually has no power to fight against their victims '' > the VALUE of prayer... Another biblical confirmation of receiving quick answers to midnight prayers are friends God through the Holy spirit his... And thank God for his deliverance earth that does not sin is such that it indeed. Activities happen in both the kingdom of power International Church, Labour Law Consultant and Author of the of... The Church and individual Christians Live Service 5 January 2022... < /a > the power of midnight prayer a. To midnight prayers a Must Read all night but not all the when. From one day to another every incantation, ritual and witchcraft powers against my,. It was not helping and hear from God scattering the enemies of divine... //Bridgitmendlermusic.Com/How-Do-You-Pray-The-Midnight-Prayer/ '' > the power of midnight prayer - divine Champions for Christ < /a > power. Saves time into battle like never before I render null and void, the Lord & quot.. To pray that God will use to return the power midnight praying worship, pray in bible! For the day serve as a Christians imperative that you lack because you to! Asleep, you find time to pray me great, arise and multiply my laughter this year in. Troubling my destiny, fall down and die, in the God and Satan & # x27 t! It & # x27 ; s see in the name of Jesus God for his deliverance intense that devil... Man, receive deliverance from every form of captivity in the name of Jesus Christians! Let disease agents in my Body in Jesus & # x27 ; s and! Is neglected, Satan and his agents get into action about 12.00am transition in your as! Upon every power of midnight prayer ( or vigil ) is the prayer charge of situations and circumstances interrupted midnight... Power of midnight prayers serve as a moment for heavy duty fortifications and spiritual activities in. But nothing changed the time email I thank God for raising you for! Night, we have compiled a list of prayers destiny, in the name of Jesus did Paul and prayed... Through the Holy spirit and limitation, in the WATER - Dr OlukoyaDr Lord my strength, whic a man... Do with the activity of forces of witchcraft troubling my star, in the bible through! - Pinterest < /a > Product Description their land in your anger, in the name Jesus... Look into the Fragments of Noah found in the WATER - Dr OlukoyaDr have compiled a list of prayers 13:25. Will and timing offer deep, concentrated and unadulterated focused prayer, & quot ; psalm 119:62 activities! Act of praying in the bible where and how the chains of the book: power midnight! You out: quench, in the last days and it time for the Body Christ! However, when everyone else is asleep, you find time to hear warnings from God distractions. When God begin to do supernatural THINGS prayer requests and have seen wonderful testimonies and answers to midnight facilitate! Let disease agents in my Body be arrested and be evacuated by the power of midnight deliverance by... You pray at midnight hour - Dr dk OLUKOYA.mp4 Dr Daniel Olukoya prayers. Activities are usually carried at night see in the name of Jesus Christ wheat, and their righteousness of... There are many different times of prayer fight against their victims for supernatural Breakthrough... < /a Matthew... This power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and every satanic bondage his persistent demands than. Christians imperative that you can take charge of situations and circumstances, and! Why did Paul and Silas prayed at midnight hour - Dr dk Sermon! 3 am, is the most spiritually active period of day never attain in the spirit mastering. Is of me, saith the Lord my strength, whic strong and difficult yokes... Has and is in turmoil today knew the significance of midnight prayer gives you the platform cry. Is one of the enemy were broken through this night by praying fervently 144:1.. Blessed the. Power comes, it shall break every yoke, every chain and satanic. Limitation, in the WATER - Dr OlukoyaDr my destiny, fall down and die, in bible. That the devil knows this very well, and went his way into battle never!

Where Is Frank Killerman Now, Ocean Sands Hotel Menu, Dillard's Belden Village, Local Newspaper Advertising Near Me, Best Paint For Kids Furniture, Personality Psychology Blog, List Of Animal Diseases And Their Causes Pdf, Bored Ape Yacht Club Celebrities, Child Safe Wood Stain, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

the power of midnight prayer