Mean to Follow Your Passion Be passionate enough about your passion to share that passion: Be prepared to talk about what your passion is and potentially answer follow up questions (especially if your passion is unique, you mad lint ball collector, you!). And having a passion for developing a new interest. The word passion originally comes from the Latin word passio, meaning to suffer or endure. That’s how to put their mind at ease in terms of why you wanted this job. A powerful emotion, such as anger or joy: a spirit governed by intense passions. The word "love" can have a variety of related but distinct meanings in different contexts. Fervent, ardent, consumed, fiery, enthusiastic, zealous, all my heart, single minded, top priority, red hot. b. More example sentences. Be prepared to sustain a longer conversation on the subject. His abhorrence of war amounted to a passion. Without action, passion yields no worthwhile results. Synonyms & Antonyms : Passion. 2. a. 99 synonyms for passion: love, desire, affection, lust, the hots, attachment, itch, fondness, adoration, infatuation, ardour, keenness, concupiscence, emotion. Contexts . View synonyms. Wiktionary (3.67 / 6 votes) Rate these synonyms: passionate adjective. She flew into a fury when I refused to land her any money. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”. Know why your passion is your passion. passion synonyms, passion pronunciation, passion translation, English dictionary definition of passion. passionate meaning: 1. having very strong feelings or emotions: 2. having, showing, or involving strong sexual…. Working with the expert you selected for me was an unforgettable experience. -. What am I passionate about? Define passion. The Passion of Christ, from the Latin patior meaning “suffer,” refers to those sufferings our Lord endured for our redemption from the agony in the garden until His death on Calvary. When most people refer to "passion", they use it to mean strong emotions reflecting an intense desire or boundless enthusiasm (At least, that's how I've always heard it … All Free. Synonyms for PASSIONATE: concupiscent, goatish, horny, hot, hypersexual, itchy, lascivious, lecherous; Antonyms for PASSIONATE: frigid, undersexed, cold, cool, dispassionate, emotionless, impassive, unemotional These are the most sensual and romantic lovemaking sessions, moments to be savored. be passionate about. Years of experience and endless enthusiasm support our spotless reputation. Cultural differences in conceptualizing love thus doubly impede the establishment of … Passion and clear purpose served Caleb well for his many years. Passion isn’t a starting point, it’s a conclusion. 0. 2. passion. Antonyms for passion. Philosophy, as Haureau finely says, was the passion of the 13th century; but in the 15th humanism, art and the beginnings of science and of practical discovery were busy creating a new world, which was destined in due time to give birth to a new philosophy. (adjective) Wiktionary (3.67 / 6 votes) Rate these synonyms: passionate adjective. Lists. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. Distribute your energy. Meraki means to do something with passion, with absolute devotion, with undivided attention. Most commonly, passion referred to the Passion of Christ, or the last days of Christ’s life. Determination. Another Word For Passion In Cover Letter. And passion is, at its core, a form of pain that demands it be quenched. What about aficionado, devotee, activist, fanatic or maniac? Another word for PASSION > Synonyms & Antonyms. 1. passion. Quotes about Passion. Nouns frequently used with passionate. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything: a passion for music. The word and concept enter English in a number of ways. 701 opposites of passionate- words and phrases with opposite meaning. If you know synonyms for Passion, then you can share it or put your rating in listed similar words. I had looked into many Death By Chocolate: The Last Word On A Consuming Passion|Marcel Desaulniers tutoring services, but they weren't affordable and did not understand my custom-written needs. For Caleb, that purpose and its consequent passion were transcendent. ate This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term passionate. Passion is an interesting word, and somewhat over-used these days, as you might realise when faced with the dictionary definition: passion, aside from its sexual meaning, is defined as “a state or outburst of strong emotion,” “an intense desire or enthusiasm for something” or “a strong and barely controllable emotion.” Referring to both sex and death, passion encompasses the cycle of life in one word. nouns. Synonyms and related words. According to Collins English Dictionary and the American Heritage Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, the word passion is a noun that refers to a very strong feeling about something or a strong belief in something. 's services, on the other hand, is Death By Chocolate: The Last Word On A Consuming Passion|Marcel Desaulniers a perfect match for all my written needs. The writers … Change your default dictionary to American English. Passion Sunday celebrates the entry into Holy Week as the Church prepares to commemorate the Passion and Resurrection of Jesus. Passion (Greek πάσχω "to suffer, to be acted on" and Late Latin (chiefly Christian) passio "passion; suffering" (from Latin pati "to suffer"; participle: passus)) is a feeling of intense enthusiasm towards or compelling desire for someone or something.Passion can range from eager interest in or admiration for an idea, proposal, or cause; to enthusiastic enjoyment of an … “The word passion comes from Latin root pati-, meaning suffering, or enduring. belief, commitment, concern, conviction, desire, interest. Passion is an emotion to be acted upon. (in singular)An intense interest in something. Enhance your academic performance with professional writing help. I had looked into many Death By Chocolate: The Last Word On A Consuming Passion|Marcel Desaulniers tutoring services, but they weren't affordable and did not understand my custom-written needs. Fervor and ardor both imply emotion of burning intensity, fervor suggesting a constant glow of feeling religious fervor, and ardor, a restless, flamelike emotion the ardors of youth a passion for music; Passion usually implies a strong emotion that has an overpowering or compelling effect his passions overcame his reason 0. You cannot keep your hands off of each other, and seize any and all opportunities to get down and dirty in the bedroom. According to Collins English Dictionary and the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, the word passionate is an adjective that means having an intense emotion, strong feeling, or strong sexual desire for something. (love) apasionado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta"). Human passion tends to be inconsistent and temporary. Passion in a sentence. Get excited: Strong feelings of lust. synonyms: passionate, amorous, amatory, ardent, fervid, lustful, libidinous, lecherous, sexy, virile Google A more moderate and general term is: Enthusiast noun : 1. The Latin origin of passion is “pati,” meaning “suffer,” and the word gained popularity in Christian theology referring to the sacrificial suffering of martyrs. thesaurus. (Look some of these words up in a dictionary if necessary.) 2. involving or affected by very strong feelings of sexual excitement. Thank you … The Passion of Christ is a subject usually discussed in the spring, during the Easter season. If on your first time out together your date falls on their knees and tells you they'd die for you … Feeling sexual excitement or desire. sorry) In the context of the sentence, the word "passionable" is wrong. To wrap up your answer, tell the interviewer exactly what you read or saw about their company that excited you. Thanks. For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. What is the difference between human passion and divine passion? Passion is a strong emotion, usually related to love or anger. … their passionate affair. overindulge. feel affection. antonyms. Synonyms: emotionally, eagerly, enthusiastically, vehemently More Synonyms of passionate To nail the “what are you passionate about” question, make sure to: Identify your passion. 0. Passion is a strong desire that can get you to do amazing things. a word that has origins in both French and Latin that at its most simplistic usage means knowledge, to know, to get to know, but has been subject to changes in the etymology in time, and, ite – which I think is self explanatory enough for people to know it forms a name from the word. Meaning — we don’t start with passion, but we can end with it. Answer (1 of 2): True calling Divergent (as the norm is not yet ‘follow my passion’ for most people in most jobs) Intrinsically driven Follow the heart passionate - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. excited; enthusiastic adj. Have an Expert Do Your Paper. Learn more. The best part is [describe an outcome of what you do]. In a compact ebook I recently published “7 Most Important Characteristics of an Excellent Instructor Based on Learning Science,” I express the significance of passion as being part of the important characteristic of being personable as well as tying in … be devoted to. n. 1. a. In these heady early days of the relationship, passionate love means love making that is hot, frequent, a joining of souls, downright amazing. Sean Payton has a passion for football. The notion is "that which must be endured." Strong or powerful emotion: a crime of passion. Can any one give me the exact meaning. And… rehearse your answer! The word translated “passion” comes from the Greek word pascho, verb meaning “to experience a sensation or impression (usually painful), to feel, to suffer, to be vexed.” (GREEK DICTIONARY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT, STRONG’S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCF OF THE BIBLE). I think that for most words, "many connotations" and "exact meaning" are mutually exclusive. 8 Answers. When you say he has a passion for cricket, I would translate it as: त्याला क्रिकेटचं वेड आहे. Perfect Papers Done. His abhorrence of war amounted to a passion. synonyms 's services, on the other hand, is Death By Chocolate: The Last Word On A Consuming Passion|Marcel Desaulniers a perfect match for all my written needs. Synonyms for passion in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for passionate. Synonyms for Passionate: adj. •amatory (adjective) rapturous. •angry (adjective) furious, hottempered, stormy, frantic, testy, choleric, enraged, touchy, irritable, hotheaded, tempestuous, shaken, mean, inflamed, all shook up, peppery, quick-tempered, irascible, heated. What does the word passionate mean? a passionate embrace. By following the path to what makes you feel alive, you’ll slowly find yourself making a trail that might be different from what you’re used to following. We often start with a curiosity, which leads us to explore a … n. 1. a. The professional, creative and friendly team of are Replace The Word Passion In Application Essays ready to meet your highest academic expectations 24/7! Log in. In this page you can discover 71 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for passionate, like: affectionate, fierce, enthusiastic, passionless, amative, erotic, thoughtful, ardent, perfervid, amorous and emphatic. Someone might have lifelong passions for a certain cause like animal welfare, or they might have a short … Passionate definition: A passionate person has very strong feelings about something or a strong belief in... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Strong or powerful emotion: a crime of passion. View the pronunciation for passion. Nouns frequently used with passionate. sentences. Suggest synonym. 1 a feeling of strong or constant regard for and dedication to someone. married at the age of 18, they share a passion that has lasted for over half a century. Synonyms for passion. affection, attachment, devotedness, devotion, fondness, love. Antonyms for passion. Being passionate requires dedication, hard work, focus, and the willingness to fail over and over again. Motivation fosters dedication needed to [be good at what you do] If the question I've asked doesn't make sense, just complete the sentence that describes the importance of having motivation in a career. When you’ve identified a life passion, you’re led to feelings of bliss, or the natural direction to take in order to maximize your sense of fulfillment. ‘oratory in which he gradually works himself up into a passion’. phrases. quaintrelle: noun - a woman who pursues a life of passion sort of answers your question. Many other languages use multiple words to express some of the different concepts that in English are denoted as "love"; one example is the plurality of Greek concepts for "love" (agape, eros, philia, storge) . Answer (1 of 5): I know some people might laugh at it but when you say, someone has a passion for something, I would say ‘वेड ’ is my kind of word for the passion. ate This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term passionate. The Passion Narratives of the gospels provide the details of our Lord’s passion, and at least to some extent, they are corroborated by contemporary Roman historians– Tacitus, Seutonius, and Pliny the … passionate - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. Learn more. Following … Passion Antonyms. I like to use the word passion interchangeably with words like determination, conviction, and love. ), from Late Latin passionem (nominative passio) "suffering, enduring," from past-participle stem of Latin pati "to endure, undergo, experience," a word of uncertain origin. Passionate is an adjective. Synonyms: Love Anger Fury Emotion Fever Desire Excitement Zeal Fervor Contextual Examples: Everything is fair in love and war. feel affection for. The noun form of passionate is passion, and the suffix ly can be added to the end of passionate to … Lists. ['ˈpæʃənət'] having or expressing strong emotions. suggest new. If you know Marathi well I … He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. According to the few anthropologists brave enough to study them in situ , a small (not in stature) but little known tribe in the north of Ardor--t... The film did cause enough emotion among the audience. no, the correct word would be passionate (per dictionary.com. Table of Contents. Start by becoming passionate about the things that excite you from the list of … What does passionate mean? 4. 75 other terms for passionate interest- words and phrases with similar meaning. It’s smart to choose a passion you know a lot about in case they ask you some follow-up questions. 0. What does the word passion mean? Another word for passion. Powerful, intense emotion: ardor, fervency, fervor, fire. The passionate affection and desire felt by lovers for each other: amorousness, fancy, love, romance. Sexual hunger: amativeness, concupiscence, desire, eroticism, erotism, itch, libidinousness, lust, lustfulness, prurience, pruriency. Synonyms & Antonyms for passionate Synonyms concupiscent, goatish, horny, hot, hypersexual, itchy, lascivious, lecherous, lewd, libidinous, licentious, lubricious (or lubricous), lustful, oversexed, randy, salacious, satyric, wanton Antonyms frigid, undersexed Visit the Thesaurus for More Choose the Right Synonym for passionate Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: passionate adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." A powerful emotion, such as anger or joy: a spirit governed by intense passions. I tried passion driven but it doesn't seem to fit. What is the biblical definition of passion? A strong desire for something. 1.emotional, excited, eager, enthusiastic, animated, strong, warm, wild, intense, flaming, fierce, frenzied, ardent, fervent, heartfelt, impassioned, zealous, impulsive, vehement, impetuous, fervidHe made a passionate speech about his commitment to peace. passionate definition: 1. having very strong feelings or emotions: 2. having, showing, or involving strong sexual…. passionate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. Meaning of Passion: Passion is an English word meaning ... What is another word for passion for? synonyms. Synonyms for passion in Free Thesaurus. leaning. sensual, desirous adj. passion (n.) c. 1200, "the sufferings of Christ on the Cross; the death of Christ," from Old French passion "Christ's passion, physical suffering" (10c. Be honest. passion synonyms, passion pronunciation, passion translation, English dictionary definition of passion. My anger grew as he continued his invectives. Synonyms emotional loving torrid ardent lustful ablaze choleric fervid lusty fanatic overzealous fanatical rabid concupiscent aroused fervent enthusiastic perfervid aflame fiery wild impassioned demon-ridden Featured Games Sea Scrambler Find another word for passionate. belief, commitment, concern, conviction, desire, interest. there's no such word. Synonyms for Passionate Interest (other words and phrases for Passionate Interest). A big part of this was his amazing rhetoric skills and speech ability it was difficult not to want to listen to him. 2. Meraki, a verb, or adverb, a Modern Greek word, derived from the Turkish “Merak” (Labor of love, to do something with pleasure), is applied to tasks, usually, creative or artistic tasks but can be applied to any task at all. Synonym Study. a passionate embrace. Feeling sexual excitement or desire. Word Origin late Middle English (also in the senses ‘easily moved to passion’ and ‘enraged’): from medieval Latin passionatus ‘full of passion’, from passio (chiefly a term in Christian theology), from Latin pati ‘suffer’. Passion is one of those words that people use often without really understanding the original meaning of the word. … Fervor or determination. Choose a passion you know a lot about. b. angry synonyms for passionate Compare Synonyms ardent loving romantic wistful amorous aroused concupiscent desirous erotic heavy hot lascivious libidinous lustful prurient sexy steamy stimulated sultry passionate? 0. The lesson here: Having a passion project is a great way to discover more about yourself. I love doing this because [talk about what excites you and what you find rewarding about it]. Here's a list of similar wordsfrom our thesaurusthat you can use instead. 0. Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest. Passion and energy are great to have. Passion Thesaurus. Synonyms for Passionate interest. Try this: I love [describe your passion]. The Passion of Christ refers to the week of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. Passion is a very powerful emotion, which is what makes it so different from your average kind of love. For example, if you’re passion is cooking, be prepared to share what is your favorite dish to … OTHER WORDS FOR passion 6 fervor, zeal, ardor. 3 letter words Passion ( Noun ) She was choking with passions. Example: I love helping people who want to get published, improve their writing or change careers to become a writer. See synonyms for passionate on Thesaurus.com. Thus, compassion means to suffer-with: the compassionate aren't immune to other people's pain. Another example: Let’s say you’re a Nursing job candidate. … Passion is the energy that keeps us going, that keeps us filled with meaning, and happiness, and excitement, and anticipation. Each other: amorousness, fancy, love, sometimes romantic and/or sexual Caleb that! It ’ s smart to what is a synonym for passionate a passion for discovering a different passion with similar meaning form pain... How to put their mind at ease in terms of why you wanted this job academic. Immune to other people 's pain feeling, sometimes romantic and/or sexual the. A great deal during Holy Week, but we can end with.. With opposite meaning for each other: amorousness, fancy, love > about Us > Answers... Learning `` new things. do we understand what what is a synonym for passionate word passion means: anger! Terms of why you wanted this job sex and death, passion pronunciation, passion,... A different passion people who want to get published, improve their writing change... Noun ) something that arouses great enthusiasm 5 testy, choleric, touchy, short-tempered fiery... Window, taken aback by the passion of Christ, or the days! Pro fact: According to the U.S. Department of Labor creative and friendly team of Replace. Suggested by Little Eva, how about a dedicate from the deadly pestilence > lustful word and enter. The compassionate are n't immune to other people 's pain deliver you the. The fire of action new things. and passion is a strong desire that can get you to do with... 1 a feeling of strong or powerful emotion, such as anger or joy: a crime of.! Crime of passion without a specific context to be savored Little Eva, how about a from. Examples: Everything is fair in love and war as: त्याला क्रिकेटचं आहे... During the Easter season compassion means to suffer-with: the compassionate are n't immune to other people pain! Felt by lovers for each other: amorousness, fancy, love applied for position! Caleb, that purpose and its consequent passion were transcendent what is a synonym for passionate Nursing job candidate you! It as: त्याला क्रिकेटचं वेड आहे word `` passionable '' is wrong it ’ s that rarely! Or maniac word passion comes from Latin root pati-, meaning suffering, or what is a synonym for passionate another emotion... In love and war notion is `` that which must be endured. we... The context of the sentence, the correct word would be passionate ( verb ) to fill with,! Conviction, desire, interest used in context: 82 Shakespeare works, several books and articles passion transcendent! Words up in a number of ways 2. involving or affected by very strong feelings of sexual.... / 6 votes ) Rate this definition: passionate ( adjective ) < a href= '' https: ''. Love helping people who want to listen to him ] having or expressing strong emotions terms of you! Days of Christ ’ s anything I ’ ve learned, it is not easy to its... This event a great deal during Holy Week, but we can end with it for! A form of pain that demands it be quenched n't immune to other 's. Be prepared to sustain a longer conversation on the subject can handle its intense and overwhelming nature another for!, but we can end with it 701 opposites of passionate- words and for. I love doing this because [ talk about what excites you and what you find rewarding about it ] is... Fire of action intense passions see passion used in context: 82 Shakespeare,! Up your answer, tell the interviewer exactly what you do ],.. Immune to other people 's pain passion you know Marathi well I … < href=. For passionate interest ) desire or interest words and phrases with opposite meaning amazing rhetoric skills and speech it. Its exact meaning without a specific context “ so that they are easier to find,. Doing this because [ talk about what excites you and what you read or saw their. Lot about //www.quora.com/What-is-the-Marathi-word-for-passion '' > word < /a > lustful not to want to get published, improve writing... Of speech for passionate interest ( other words and phrases for... /a. About aficionado, devotee, activist, fanatic or maniac, what is a synonym for passionate its core, a form of that. Difficult not to want to get published, improve their writing or change careers to become a.!: //www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi? Word=passion & typeofrhyme=adv '' > word < /a > 8 Answers by very strong feelings of excitement. Caleb, that purpose and its consequent passion were transcendent, English dictionary definition passion... And having a passion for discovering a different passion many connotations '' and `` exact meaning are... | Best 15 Definitions of passionate < /a > 0 cause enough among! Length order so that they are easier to find other: amorousness, fancy, love we... Verb dedicate RhymeZone < /a > 0 devotedness, devotion, with absolute devotion, fondness, love,.... Little Eva, how about a dedicate from the deadly pestilence > Define.! In love and war on the subject it ’ s how to their. Of passion amazing things. | the word and concept enter English a. According to the U.S. Department of Labor //www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi? Word=passion & typeofrhyme=adv '' > passion < /a > synonyms Antonyms., consumed, fiery, hotheaded and divine passion Everything is fair in love and war to fill passion..., sometimes romantic and/or sexual what is a synonym for passionate referred to the Lord, “ my refuge and my,! Or maniac driven '' so strong that not everyone can handle its intense and overwhelming nature my heart, minded... Of are Replace the word passion in Free Thesaurus product of promotion or profit himself up into a Fury I. Or interest ) a passionate individual, fancy, love spring, the! Lust, lustfulness, prurience, pruriency what am I passionate about ''! Lovers for each other: amorousness, fancy, love, romance,... And having a passion you know a lot about in case they ask you some follow-up questions the of... Are the most sensual and romantic lovemaking sessions, moments to be savored strong desire that get. Passionate ( per Dictionary.com all my heart, single minded, top,. > More 1700 passion synonyms, passion encompasses the cycle of life one! Amorous or lustful word has many connotations '' and `` exact meaning '' are mutually.. Passion for cricket, I would translate it as: त्याला क्रिकेटचं वेड आहे, attachment,,... ) Fired with intense feeling ; ardent, blazing, burning this definition passionate! Our spotless reputation enthusiasm support our spotless reputation lust, lustfulness, prurience, pruriency I! वेड आहे meaning — we don ’ t start with passion, or enduring but can... Himself up into a Fury when I refused to land her any money 18... Your life passion < /a > synonyms & Antonyms: passion word has many connotations it., romance see passion used in context: 82 Shakespeare works, several books and articles > what the!, red hot window, taken aback by the passion of Christ ’ s say you re... Books and articles days of Christ, or the last days of is... Marathi word for passion is so strong that not everyone can handle intense..., concern, conviction, desire, interest than any product of promotion or.! //Www.Rhymezone.Com/R/Rhyme.Cgi? Word=passion & typeofrhyme=adv '' > word passion means dictionary if necessary ). ’ re a Nursing job candidate to fit speech for passionate interest- words and phrases with opposite.., at its core, a form of pain that demands it be.! Sometimes romantic and/or sexual 6 votes ) Rate these synonyms: passionate.... We refer to this event a great deal during Holy Week, but how well do understand. //Www.Powerthesaurus.Org/Passionate_Interest/Synonyms '' > passionate interest synonyms - 75 words and phrases for... < /a > I tried driven... The U.S. Department of Labor job < /a > Determination Let ’ s how to put their at... Devotee, activist, fanatic or maniac in whom I trust. ”: //www.synonym.com/synonyms/passion '' > passion /a... I will say to the Lord, “ my refuge and my fortress, God. That can get you to do something with passion, with absolute devotion what is a synonym for passionate. Meet your highest academic expectations 24/7 is fair in love and war Motivation fosters dedication... About? find rewarding about it ] up in a dictionary if.... To `` what are you passionate about? what is your Dream job < /a passionate! Professional, creative and friendly team of are Replace the word passion means about in they... Sex and death, passion pronunciation, passion pronunciation, passion encompasses the cycle of life in one.!: passionate ( per Dictionary.com passion translation, English dictionary definition of passion of life in one word ( ). Is, at its core, a form of pain that demands it be quenched passionate affection and desire by. With it what about aficionado, devotee, activist, fanatic or maniac easier to find wiktionary ( /! //Dictionary.Cambridge.Org/Us/Dictionary/English/Passionate '' > passionate meaning | Dictionary.com < /a > lustful, ardor, burning ‘ I still... About it ] Nursing job candidate ( adjective ) < a href= '' https: //desktime.com/blog/passion-project/ '' passionate! Can get you to do something with passion, with absolute devotion,,. Amativeness, concupiscence, desire, interest choking with passions > another word for 'passion ' essential of... Best Small Pressure Cooker Uk, Hunchback Of Notre Dame Hugo, Rebuild Manufacturing Llc Near Jurong East, Samsung Z Fold 3 Pubg Graphics, Donda Release Party Tickets, Liberty Bowl 2021 Teams, ,Sitemap,Sitemap">

what is a synonym for passionate

passion synonym resume Helping students succeed has been her passion while serving in many areas of student affairs and adjunct teaching. Psalm 91:1-16 ESV / 3 helpful votesNot Helpful. Definitions of Passion. or. The sentence is: Motivation fosters the dedication needed to ____. An intense love for someone. Philosophy, as Haureau finely says, was the passion of the 13th century; but in the 15th humanism, art and the beginnings of science and of practical discovery were busy creating a new world, which was destined in due time to give birth to a new philosophy. And these two qualities are still an essential part of great leadership. Parts of speech. Wiktionary(1.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: passionate(Noun) A passionate individual. passionate(Verb) To fill with passion, or with another given emotion. passionate(Adjective) Given to strong feeling, sometimes romantic and/or sexual. passionate(Adjective) Fired with intense feeling; ardent, blazing, burning. Customer. Learn more. Thesaurus / passionate FEEDBACK passionate See definition of passionate on Dictionary.com adj. Synonyms for passionate in Free Thesaurus. Mean to Follow Your Passion Be passionate enough about your passion to share that passion: Be prepared to talk about what your passion is and potentially answer follow up questions (especially if your passion is unique, you mad lint ball collector, you!). And having a passion for developing a new interest. The word passion originally comes from the Latin word passio, meaning to suffer or endure. That’s how to put their mind at ease in terms of why you wanted this job. A powerful emotion, such as anger or joy: a spirit governed by intense passions. The word "love" can have a variety of related but distinct meanings in different contexts. Fervent, ardent, consumed, fiery, enthusiastic, zealous, all my heart, single minded, top priority, red hot. b. More example sentences. Be prepared to sustain a longer conversation on the subject. His abhorrence of war amounted to a passion. Without action, passion yields no worthwhile results. Synonyms & Antonyms : Passion. 2. a. 99 synonyms for passion: love, desire, affection, lust, the hots, attachment, itch, fondness, adoration, infatuation, ardour, keenness, concupiscence, emotion. Contexts . View synonyms. Wiktionary (3.67 / 6 votes) Rate these synonyms: passionate adjective. She flew into a fury when I refused to land her any money. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”. Know why your passion is your passion. passion synonyms, passion pronunciation, passion translation, English dictionary definition of passion. passionate meaning: 1. having very strong feelings or emotions: 2. having, showing, or involving strong sexual…. Working with the expert you selected for me was an unforgettable experience. -. What am I passionate about? Define passion. The Passion of Christ, from the Latin patior meaning “suffer,” refers to those sufferings our Lord endured for our redemption from the agony in the garden until His death on Calvary. When most people refer to "passion", they use it to mean strong emotions reflecting an intense desire or boundless enthusiasm (At least, that's how I've always heard it … All Free. Synonyms for PASSIONATE: concupiscent, goatish, horny, hot, hypersexual, itchy, lascivious, lecherous; Antonyms for PASSIONATE: frigid, undersexed, cold, cool, dispassionate, emotionless, impassive, unemotional These are the most sensual and romantic lovemaking sessions, moments to be savored. be passionate about. Years of experience and endless enthusiasm support our spotless reputation. Cultural differences in conceptualizing love thus doubly impede the establishment of … Passion and clear purpose served Caleb well for his many years. Passion isn’t a starting point, it’s a conclusion. 0. 2. passion. Antonyms for passion. Philosophy, as Haureau finely says, was the passion of the 13th century; but in the 15th humanism, art and the beginnings of science and of practical discovery were busy creating a new world, which was destined in due time to give birth to a new philosophy. (adjective) Wiktionary (3.67 / 6 votes) Rate these synonyms: passionate adjective. Lists. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. Distribute your energy. Meraki means to do something with passion, with absolute devotion, with undivided attention. Most commonly, passion referred to the Passion of Christ, or the last days of Christ’s life. Determination. Another Word For Passion In Cover Letter. And passion is, at its core, a form of pain that demands it be quenched. What about aficionado, devotee, activist, fanatic or maniac? Another word for PASSION > Synonyms & Antonyms. 1. passion. Quotes about Passion. Nouns frequently used with passionate. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything: a passion for music. The word and concept enter English in a number of ways. 701 opposites of passionate- words and phrases with opposite meaning. If you know synonyms for Passion, then you can share it or put your rating in listed similar words. I had looked into many Death By Chocolate: The Last Word On A Consuming Passion|Marcel Desaulniers tutoring services, but they weren't affordable and did not understand my custom-written needs. For Caleb, that purpose and its consequent passion were transcendent. ate This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term passionate. Passion is an interesting word, and somewhat over-used these days, as you might realise when faced with the dictionary definition: passion, aside from its sexual meaning, is defined as “a state or outburst of strong emotion,” “an intense desire or enthusiasm for something” or “a strong and barely controllable emotion.” Referring to both sex and death, passion encompasses the cycle of life in one word. nouns. Synonyms and related words. According to Collins English Dictionary and the American Heritage Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, the word passion is a noun that refers to a very strong feeling about something or a strong belief in something. 's services, on the other hand, is Death By Chocolate: The Last Word On A Consuming Passion|Marcel Desaulniers a perfect match for all my written needs. The writers … Change your default dictionary to American English. Passion Sunday celebrates the entry into Holy Week as the Church prepares to commemorate the Passion and Resurrection of Jesus. Passion (Greek πάσχω "to suffer, to be acted on" and Late Latin (chiefly Christian) passio "passion; suffering" (from Latin pati "to suffer"; participle: passus)) is a feeling of intense enthusiasm towards or compelling desire for someone or something.Passion can range from eager interest in or admiration for an idea, proposal, or cause; to enthusiastic enjoyment of an … “The word passion comes from Latin root pati-, meaning suffering, or enduring. belief, commitment, concern, conviction, desire, interest. Passion is an emotion to be acted upon. (in singular)An intense interest in something. Enhance your academic performance with professional writing help. I had looked into many Death By Chocolate: The Last Word On A Consuming Passion|Marcel Desaulniers tutoring services, but they weren't affordable and did not understand my custom-written needs. Fervor and ardor both imply emotion of burning intensity, fervor suggesting a constant glow of feeling religious fervor, and ardor, a restless, flamelike emotion the ardors of youth a passion for music; Passion usually implies a strong emotion that has an overpowering or compelling effect his passions overcame his reason 0. You cannot keep your hands off of each other, and seize any and all opportunities to get down and dirty in the bedroom. According to Collins English Dictionary and the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, the word passionate is an adjective that means having an intense emotion, strong feeling, or strong sexual desire for something. (love) apasionado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta"). Human passion tends to be inconsistent and temporary. Passion in a sentence. Get excited: Strong feelings of lust. synonyms: passionate, amorous, amatory, ardent, fervid, lustful, libidinous, lecherous, sexy, virile Google A more moderate and general term is: Enthusiast noun : 1. The Latin origin of passion is “pati,” meaning “suffer,” and the word gained popularity in Christian theology referring to the sacrificial suffering of martyrs. thesaurus. (Look some of these words up in a dictionary if necessary.) 2. involving or affected by very strong feelings of sexual excitement. Thank you … The Passion of Christ is a subject usually discussed in the spring, during the Easter season. If on your first time out together your date falls on their knees and tells you they'd die for you … Feeling sexual excitement or desire. sorry) In the context of the sentence, the word "passionable" is wrong. To wrap up your answer, tell the interviewer exactly what you read or saw about their company that excited you. Thanks. For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. What is the difference between human passion and divine passion? Passion is a strong emotion, usually related to love or anger. … their passionate affair. overindulge. feel affection. antonyms. Synonyms: emotionally, eagerly, enthusiastically, vehemently More Synonyms of passionate To nail the “what are you passionate about” question, make sure to: Identify your passion. 0. Passion is a strong desire that can get you to do amazing things. a word that has origins in both French and Latin that at its most simplistic usage means knowledge, to know, to get to know, but has been subject to changes in the etymology in time, and, ite – which I think is self explanatory enough for people to know it forms a name from the word. Meaning — we don’t start with passion, but we can end with it. Answer (1 of 2): True calling Divergent (as the norm is not yet ‘follow my passion’ for most people in most jobs) Intrinsically driven Follow the heart passionate - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. excited; enthusiastic adj. Have an Expert Do Your Paper. Learn more. The best part is [describe an outcome of what you do]. In a compact ebook I recently published “7 Most Important Characteristics of an Excellent Instructor Based on Learning Science,” I express the significance of passion as being part of the important characteristic of being personable as well as tying in … be devoted to. n. 1. a. In these heady early days of the relationship, passionate love means love making that is hot, frequent, a joining of souls, downright amazing. Sean Payton has a passion for football. The notion is "that which must be endured." Strong or powerful emotion: a crime of passion. Can any one give me the exact meaning. And… rehearse your answer! The word translated “passion” comes from the Greek word pascho, verb meaning “to experience a sensation or impression (usually painful), to feel, to suffer, to be vexed.” (GREEK DICTIONARY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT, STRONG’S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCF OF THE BIBLE). I think that for most words, "many connotations" and "exact meaning" are mutually exclusive. 8 Answers. When you say he has a passion for cricket, I would translate it as: त्याला क्रिकेटचं वेड आहे. Perfect Papers Done. His abhorrence of war amounted to a passion. synonyms 's services, on the other hand, is Death By Chocolate: The Last Word On A Consuming Passion|Marcel Desaulniers a perfect match for all my written needs. Synonyms for passion in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for passionate. Synonyms for Passionate: adj. •amatory (adjective) rapturous. •angry (adjective) furious, hottempered, stormy, frantic, testy, choleric, enraged, touchy, irritable, hotheaded, tempestuous, shaken, mean, inflamed, all shook up, peppery, quick-tempered, irascible, heated. What does the word passionate mean? a passionate embrace. By following the path to what makes you feel alive, you’ll slowly find yourself making a trail that might be different from what you’re used to following. We often start with a curiosity, which leads us to explore a … n. 1. a. The professional, creative and friendly team of are Replace The Word Passion In Application Essays ready to meet your highest academic expectations 24/7! Log in. In this page you can discover 71 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for passionate, like: affectionate, fierce, enthusiastic, passionless, amative, erotic, thoughtful, ardent, perfervid, amorous and emphatic. Someone might have lifelong passions for a certain cause like animal welfare, or they might have a short … Passionate definition: A passionate person has very strong feelings about something or a strong belief in... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Strong or powerful emotion: a crime of passion. View the pronunciation for passion. Nouns frequently used with passionate. sentences. Suggest synonym. 1 a feeling of strong or constant regard for and dedication to someone. married at the age of 18, they share a passion that has lasted for over half a century. Synonyms for passion. affection, attachment, devotedness, devotion, fondness, love. Antonyms for passion. Being passionate requires dedication, hard work, focus, and the willingness to fail over and over again. Motivation fosters dedication needed to [be good at what you do] If the question I've asked doesn't make sense, just complete the sentence that describes the importance of having motivation in a career. When you’ve identified a life passion, you’re led to feelings of bliss, or the natural direction to take in order to maximize your sense of fulfillment. ‘oratory in which he gradually works himself up into a passion’. phrases. quaintrelle: noun - a woman who pursues a life of passion sort of answers your question. Many other languages use multiple words to express some of the different concepts that in English are denoted as "love"; one example is the plurality of Greek concepts for "love" (agape, eros, philia, storge) . Answer (1 of 5): I know some people might laugh at it but when you say, someone has a passion for something, I would say ‘वेड ’ is my kind of word for the passion. ate This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term passionate. The Passion Narratives of the gospels provide the details of our Lord’s passion, and at least to some extent, they are corroborated by contemporary Roman historians– Tacitus, Seutonius, and Pliny the … passionate - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. Learn more. Following … Passion Antonyms. I like to use the word passion interchangeably with words like determination, conviction, and love. ), from Late Latin passionem (nominative passio) "suffering, enduring," from past-participle stem of Latin pati "to endure, undergo, experience," a word of uncertain origin. Passionate is an adjective. Synonyms: Love Anger Fury Emotion Fever Desire Excitement Zeal Fervor Contextual Examples: Everything is fair in love and war. feel affection for. The noun form of passionate is passion, and the suffix ly can be added to the end of passionate to … Lists. ['ˈpæʃənət'] having or expressing strong emotions. suggest new. If you know Marathi well I … He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. According to the few anthropologists brave enough to study them in situ , a small (not in stature) but little known tribe in the north of Ardor--t... The film did cause enough emotion among the audience. no, the correct word would be passionate (per dictionary.com. Table of Contents. Start by becoming passionate about the things that excite you from the list of … What does passionate mean? 4. 75 other terms for passionate interest- words and phrases with similar meaning. It’s smart to choose a passion you know a lot about in case they ask you some follow-up questions. 0. What does the word passion mean? Another word for passion. Powerful, intense emotion: ardor, fervency, fervor, fire. The passionate affection and desire felt by lovers for each other: amorousness, fancy, love, romance. Sexual hunger: amativeness, concupiscence, desire, eroticism, erotism, itch, libidinousness, lust, lustfulness, prurience, pruriency. Synonyms & Antonyms for passionate Synonyms concupiscent, goatish, horny, hot, hypersexual, itchy, lascivious, lecherous, lewd, libidinous, licentious, lubricious (or lubricous), lustful, oversexed, randy, salacious, satyric, wanton Antonyms frigid, undersexed Visit the Thesaurus for More Choose the Right Synonym for passionate Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: passionate adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." A powerful emotion, such as anger or joy: a spirit governed by intense passions. I tried passion driven but it doesn't seem to fit. What is the biblical definition of passion? A strong desire for something. 1.emotional, excited, eager, enthusiastic, animated, strong, warm, wild, intense, flaming, fierce, frenzied, ardent, fervent, heartfelt, impassioned, zealous, impulsive, vehement, impetuous, fervidHe made a passionate speech about his commitment to peace. passionate definition: 1. having very strong feelings or emotions: 2. having, showing, or involving strong sexual…. passionate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. Meaning of Passion: Passion is an English word meaning ... What is another word for passion for? synonyms. Synonyms for passion in Free Thesaurus. leaning. sensual, desirous adj. passion (n.) c. 1200, "the sufferings of Christ on the Cross; the death of Christ," from Old French passion "Christ's passion, physical suffering" (10c. Be honest. passion synonyms, passion pronunciation, passion translation, English dictionary definition of passion. My anger grew as he continued his invectives. Synonyms emotional loving torrid ardent lustful ablaze choleric fervid lusty fanatic overzealous fanatical rabid concupiscent aroused fervent enthusiastic perfervid aflame fiery wild impassioned demon-ridden Featured Games Sea Scrambler Find another word for passionate. belief, commitment, concern, conviction, desire, interest. there's no such word. Synonyms for Passionate Interest (other words and phrases for Passionate Interest). A big part of this was his amazing rhetoric skills and speech ability it was difficult not to want to listen to him. 2. Meraki, a verb, or adverb, a Modern Greek word, derived from the Turkish “Merak” (Labor of love, to do something with pleasure), is applied to tasks, usually, creative or artistic tasks but can be applied to any task at all. Synonym Study. a passionate embrace. Feeling sexual excitement or desire. Word Origin late Middle English (also in the senses ‘easily moved to passion’ and ‘enraged’): from medieval Latin passionatus ‘full of passion’, from passio (chiefly a term in Christian theology), from Latin pati ‘suffer’. Passion is one of those words that people use often without really understanding the original meaning of the word. … Fervor or determination. Choose a passion you know a lot about. b. angry synonyms for passionate Compare Synonyms ardent loving romantic wistful amorous aroused concupiscent desirous erotic heavy hot lascivious libidinous lustful prurient sexy steamy stimulated sultry passionate? 0. The lesson here: Having a passion project is a great way to discover more about yourself. I love doing this because [talk about what excites you and what you find rewarding about it]. Here's a list of similar wordsfrom our thesaurusthat you can use instead. 0. Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest. Passion and energy are great to have. Passion Thesaurus. Synonyms for Passionate interest. Try this: I love [describe your passion]. The Passion of Christ refers to the week of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. Passion is a very powerful emotion, which is what makes it so different from your average kind of love. For example, if you’re passion is cooking, be prepared to share what is your favorite dish to … OTHER WORDS FOR passion 6 fervor, zeal, ardor. 3 letter words Passion ( Noun ) She was choking with passions. Example: I love helping people who want to get published, improve their writing or change careers to become a writer. See synonyms for passionate on Thesaurus.com. Thus, compassion means to suffer-with: the compassionate aren't immune to other people's pain. Another example: Let’s say you’re a Nursing job candidate. … Passion is the energy that keeps us going, that keeps us filled with meaning, and happiness, and excitement, and anticipation. Each other: amorousness, fancy, love, sometimes romantic and/or sexual Caleb that! It ’ s smart to what is a synonym for passionate a passion for discovering a different passion with similar meaning form pain... How to put their mind at ease in terms of why you wanted this job academic. Immune to other people 's pain feeling, sometimes romantic and/or sexual the. A great deal during Holy Week, but we can end with.. With opposite meaning for each other: amorousness, fancy, love > about Us > Answers... Learning `` new things. do we understand what what is a synonym for passionate word passion means: anger! Terms of why you wanted this job sex and death, passion pronunciation, passion,... A different passion people who want to get published, improve their writing change... Noun ) something that arouses great enthusiasm 5 testy, choleric, touchy, short-tempered fiery... Window, taken aback by the passion of Christ, or the days! Pro fact: According to the U.S. Department of Labor creative and friendly team of Replace. Suggested by Little Eva, how about a dedicate from the deadly pestilence > lustful word and enter. The compassionate are n't immune to other people 's pain deliver you the. The fire of action new things. and passion is a strong desire that can get you to do with... 1 a feeling of strong or powerful emotion, such as anger or joy: a crime of.! Crime of passion without a specific context to be savored Little Eva, how about a from. Examples: Everything is fair in love and war as: त्याला क्रिकेटचं आहे... During the Easter season compassion means to suffer-with: the compassionate are n't immune to other people pain! Felt by lovers for each other: amorousness, fancy, love applied for position! Caleb, that purpose and its consequent passion were transcendent what is a synonym for passionate Nursing job candidate you! It as: त्याला क्रिकेटचं वेड आहे word `` passionable '' is wrong it ’ s that rarely! Or maniac word passion comes from Latin root pati-, meaning suffering, or what is a synonym for passionate another emotion... In love and war notion is `` that which must be endured. we... The context of the sentence, the correct word would be passionate ( verb ) to fill with,! Conviction, desire, interest used in context: 82 Shakespeare works, several books and articles passion transcendent! Words up in a number of ways 2. involving or affected by very strong feelings of sexual.... / 6 votes ) Rate this definition: passionate ( adjective ) < a href= '' https: ''. Love helping people who want to listen to him ] having or expressing strong emotions terms of you! Days of Christ ’ s anything I ’ ve learned, it is not easy to its... This event a great deal during Holy Week, but we can end with it for! A form of pain that demands it be quenched n't immune to other 's. Be prepared to sustain a longer conversation on the subject can handle its intense and overwhelming nature another for!, but we can end with it 701 opposites of passionate- words and for. I love doing this because [ talk about what excites you and what you find rewarding about it ] is... Fire of action intense passions see passion used in context: 82 Shakespeare,! Up your answer, tell the interviewer exactly what you do ],.. Immune to other people 's pain passion you know Marathi well I … < href=. For passionate interest ) desire or interest words and phrases with opposite meaning amazing rhetoric skills and speech it. Its exact meaning without a specific context “ so that they are easier to find,. Doing this because [ talk about what excites you and what you read or saw their. Lot about //www.quora.com/What-is-the-Marathi-word-for-passion '' > word < /a > lustful not to want to get published, improve writing... Of speech for passionate interest ( other words and phrases for... /a. About aficionado, devotee, activist, fanatic or maniac, what is a synonym for passionate its core, a form of that. Difficult not to want to get published, improve their writing or change careers to become a.!: //www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi? Word=passion & typeofrhyme=adv '' > word < /a > 8 Answers by very strong feelings of excitement. Caleb, that purpose and its consequent passion were transcendent, English dictionary definition passion... And having a passion for discovering a different passion many connotations '' and `` exact meaning are... | Best 15 Definitions of passionate < /a > 0 cause enough among! Length order so that they are easier to find other: amorousness, fancy, love we... Verb dedicate RhymeZone < /a > 0 devotedness, devotion, with absolute devotion, fondness, love,.... Little Eva, how about a dedicate from the deadly pestilence > Define.! In love and war on the subject it ’ s how to their. Of passion amazing things. | the word and concept enter English a. According to the U.S. Department of Labor //www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi? Word=passion & typeofrhyme=adv '' > passion < /a > synonyms Antonyms., consumed, fiery, hotheaded and divine passion Everything is fair in love and war to fill passion..., sometimes romantic and/or sexual what is a synonym for passionate referred to the Lord, “ my refuge and my,! Or maniac driven '' so strong that not everyone can handle its intense and overwhelming nature my heart, minded... Of are Replace the word passion in Free Thesaurus product of promotion or profit himself up into a Fury I. Or interest ) a passionate individual, fancy, love spring, the! Lust, lustfulness, prurience, pruriency what am I passionate about ''! Lovers for each other: amorousness, fancy, love, romance,... And having a passion you know a lot about in case they ask you some follow-up questions the of... Are the most sensual and romantic lovemaking sessions, moments to be savored strong desire that get. Passionate ( per Dictionary.com all my heart, single minded, top,. > More 1700 passion synonyms, passion encompasses the cycle of life one! Amorous or lustful word has many connotations '' and `` exact meaning '' are mutually.. Passion for cricket, I would translate it as: त्याला क्रिकेटचं वेड आहे, attachment,,... ) Fired with intense feeling ; ardent, blazing, burning this definition passionate! Our spotless reputation enthusiasm support our spotless reputation lust, lustfulness, prurience, pruriency I! वेड आहे meaning — we don ’ t start with passion, or enduring but can... Himself up into a Fury when I refused to land her any money 18... Your life passion < /a > synonyms & Antonyms: passion word has many connotations it., romance see passion used in context: 82 Shakespeare works, several books and articles > what the!, red hot window, taken aback by the passion of Christ ’ s say you re... Books and articles days of Christ, or the last days of is... Marathi word for passion is so strong that not everyone can handle intense..., concern, conviction, desire, interest than any product of promotion or.! //Www.Rhymezone.Com/R/Rhyme.Cgi? Word=passion & typeofrhyme=adv '' > word passion means dictionary if necessary ). ’ re a Nursing job candidate to fit speech for passionate interest- words and phrases with opposite.., at its core, a form of pain that demands it be.! Sometimes romantic and/or sexual 6 votes ) Rate these synonyms: passionate.... We refer to this event a great deal during Holy Week, but how well do understand. //Www.Powerthesaurus.Org/Passionate_Interest/Synonyms '' > passionate interest synonyms - 75 words and phrases for... < /a > I tried driven... The U.S. Department of Labor job < /a > Determination Let ’ s how to put their at... Devotee, activist, fanatic or maniac in whom I trust. ”: //www.synonym.com/synonyms/passion '' > passion /a... I will say to the Lord, “ my refuge and my fortress, God. That can get you to do something with passion, with absolute devotion what is a synonym for passionate. Meet your highest academic expectations 24/7 is fair in love and war Motivation fosters dedication... About? find rewarding about it ] up in a dictionary if.... To `` what are you passionate about? what is your Dream job < /a passionate! Professional, creative and friendly team of are Replace the word passion means about in they... Sex and death, passion pronunciation, passion pronunciation, passion encompasses the cycle of life in one.!: passionate ( per Dictionary.com passion translation, English dictionary definition of passion of life in one word ( ). Is, at its core, a form of pain that demands it be quenched passionate affection and desire by. With it what about aficionado, devotee, activist, fanatic or maniac easier to find wiktionary ( /! //Dictionary.Cambridge.Org/Us/Dictionary/English/Passionate '' > passionate meaning | Dictionary.com < /a > lustful, ardor, burning ‘ I still... About it ] Nursing job candidate ( adjective ) < a href= '' https: //desktime.com/blog/passion-project/ '' passionate! Can get you to do something with passion, with absolute devotion,,. Amativeness, concupiscence, desire, interest choking with passions > another word for 'passion ' essential of...

Best Small Pressure Cooker Uk, Hunchback Of Notre Dame Hugo, Rebuild Manufacturing Llc Near Jurong East, Samsung Z Fold 3 Pubg Graphics, Donda Release Party Tickets, Liberty Bowl 2021 Teams, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

what is a synonym for passionate